Merry Christmas 2018

• Topic Is Sticky
  • Last Post 27 December 2018
Chris posted this 22 December 2018

My Friends,

Another year has past and the progress made is phenomenal!

I want to wish everybody a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!

2019 will be a year that will mark a significant year in History!

Wishing you Joy, Happiness, Success, and a long peaceful time with your Family's!

Chris 

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Hopeful1 posted this 23 December 2018

merry Christmas to everybody. This year has been a great learning for me and hopefully 2019 will see some results from the knowledge I have gained.

Best wishes ,

Tony

Jagau posted this 23 December 2018

A merry christmas to all

Jagaulaughing

• Liked by
  • Chris
Vidura posted this 23 December 2018

A merry Christmas to everyone , Happiness, Peace and Progress for all members of the best energy Forum!!!

• Liked by
  • Chris
Wistiti posted this 23 December 2018

Merry Christmas and happy new year to everyone on this wonderful forum! 😀🤗😘

• Liked by
  • Chris
Atti posted this 23 December 2018

A merry christmas to all.  Successful, successful experimentation for everyone next year.

Atti.

• Liked by
  • Chris
Chris posted this 24 December 2018

Merry Christmas again everyone!

I am so proud of what we have achieved! The community is at a turning point! We have achieved great things and its only going to grow in its potential!

YOU are the reason! YOU are showing the world you want change! Its you, people power to make this happen!

Merry Christmas, Happy new Year! My very best wishes to you all!

Chris

Prometheus posted this 25 December 2018

Well, I'm all alone for Christmas. My wife and kids traveled to Taiwan to visit family, but I had to stay and work, so I'm totally playing the bachelor right now... the dishes are piled high in the kitchen sink and I have no intention of washing them until the very last minute. laughing

With remembrances of 2018, a pretty good year, I look forward to 2019 and all that I'll learn during it.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, everyone.

• Liked by
  • Chris
Chris posted this 25 December 2018

Sorry to hear Prometheus Family are not there with you!

Work sucks sometimes!

What do you do if I may ask? Don't reply if you don't want to, its fine. Some like to keep that stuff private. I am IT, been IT for some 20+ years. Various different areas, from bench repair to network admin to programming and AI, spread myself broadly.

I enjoy seeing what I build come to life, AI is so cool, very powerful! Slow to train! getting a good model about 1 in 3. Playing with Sequence to Sequence at the moment.

I would like to bring some of that here, but it is way off topic.

Anyway, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! My very best wishes are with everyone!

Chris

• Liked by
  • cd_sharp
  • Wistiti
Prometheus posted this 27 December 2018

I've done a lot of things in my life... running nuke plants on fast-attack subs; running a fuel oil/natural gas fired electrical generation station; destroying nerve agent, mustard gas and live munitions for the Department of the Army Inspector General; PC repair and network installation/troubleshooting; I wired a few houses for whole-house entertainment systems / video intercoms / network, etc.; programming (to include programming custom stock trading algorithms); and mechanical maintenance.

I like what I do now... it's just physically demanding enough to keep me in shape, doesn't require a lot of mental horsepower (which I'd prefer to use for research), is low-stress, pays pretty well, has great benefits and retirement package, etc.

• Liked by
  • Chris
Chris posted this 27 December 2018

Hey Prometheus, very cool, and very board! Wow it is impressive!

I got this awesome video some years back:

A very detailed model of the Hydro Plant! I was very impressed. Today, the information kiosk is closed and none can enter. What a shame!

Here in Australia, North Queensland's first Hydroelectric Power Station was the work of a single man, Jose Paronella, back in 1933.

Back in the days when men could do something without having to have a list of permits as long as your arm, a single man and his family built the dream of many today. Its called Paronella Park.

I have been lucky enough to visit, back in 09, and recently they have rebuilt the Power Station. Some of my Pictures below and some of the refurbishment.

I am the biggest fan of do it yourself and ingenuity! It so impresses me that a single man can do so much in a single lifetime! The power of the mind, the determination and strength of the spirit!

Its clear to me, we are born to Experience. Clearly you have a lot of Experience!

@ALL - Happy new year!

Chris

• Liked by
  • Aetherholic
densama posted this 27 December 2018

Wish u Merry Happy Christmas ... ALL.

Thanks .. for this forum

tHANKS

Marathonman posted this 27 December 2018

Merry Christmas everyone and a happy new year.

i am starting the year out with a new apt by myself thus the rest will come. i have an air matress at the moment.

good life Prom, sounds interesting.

Regards,

Marathonman

We're Light Years Ahead!
Members Online:

No one online at the moment

What is a Scalar:

In physics, scalars are physical quantities that are unaffected by changes to a vector space basis. Scalars are often accompanied by units of measurement, as in "10 cm". Examples of scalar quantities are mass, distance, charge, volume, time, speed, and the magnitude of physical vectors in general.

You need to forget the Non-Sense that some spout with out knowing the actual Definition of the word Scalar! Some people talk absolute Bull Sh*t!

The pressure P in the formula P = pgh, pgh is a scalar that tells you the amount of this squashing force per unit area in a fluid.

A Scalar, having both direction and magnitude, can be anything! The Magnetic Field, a Charge moving, yet some Numb Nuts think it means Magic Science!

Message from God:

Hello my children. This is Yahweh, the one true Lord. You have found creation's secret. Now share it peacefully with the world.

Ref: Message from God written inside the Human Genome

God be in my head, and in my thinking.

God be in my eyes, and in my looking.

God be in my mouth, and in my speaking.

Oh, God be in my heart, and in my understanding.

Your Support:

More than anything else, your contributions to this forum are most important! We are trying to actively get all visitors involved, but we do only have a few main contributors, which are very much appreciated! If you would like to see more pages with more detailed experiments and answers, perhaps a contribution of another type maybe possible:

PayPal De-Platformed me!

They REFUSE to tell me why!

We now use Wise!

Donate
Use E-Mail: Chris at aboveunity.com

The content I am sharing is not only unique, but is changing the world as we know it! Please Support Us!

Thank You So Much!

Weeks High Earners:
The great Nikola Tesla:

Ere many generations pass, our machinery will be driven by a power obtainable at any point of the universe. This idea is not novel. Men have been led to it long ago by instinct or reason. It has been expressed in many ways, and in many places, in the history of old and new. We find it in the delightful myth of Antheus, who drives power from the earth; we find it among the subtle speculations of one of your splendid mathematicians, and in many hints and statements of thinkers of the present time. Throughout space there is energy. Is this energy static or kinetic? If static, our hopes are in vain; if kinetic - and this we know it is for certain - then it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of nature.

Experiments With Alternate Currents Of High Potential And High Frequency (February 1892).

Close