Practical application of 1/4 wavelength to coils

• Last Post 4 days ago
cd_sharp posted this 5 weeks ago

Hey, guys

I suppose I understand correctly what Don Smith is saying. The power cord is 1/4 wavelength of the primary coil.

So, I must be measuring A, B and C and cut them such that A = B + C.

Then calculate the primary coil to show a wavelength value of 4 x A.

What if my voltage source is a DC power supply? I'm thinking it's not a good idea to use it directly because it adds to the A and C values and I don't know the values it's adding.

I'm thinking a better idea would be to use a cap bank like SR193 did:

This way the cap bank is the power source of DUT and I can control the lengths of A, B and C.

Best wishes

"It's just the knowledge of the coils and how they interact with each other" (Steven Mark)

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Chris posted this 5 weeks ago

Hey CD,

Same as you, I understand what Don and others was saying, but this is a little difficult to visualise.

I particularly like what Don said:

A coil will load and unload at its natural frequency.

I always like to see and understand the Coil Lengths for what they are and what they are meant to do! Whats why I posted the Image some time back of the Sine Wave and the Wire Lengths:

Looking back, I could have done this better! I should have had the Brown Wire as a Half Wavelength! Still the idea was there, and the supporting Videos on Antenna Theory were a help also.

Looking at the Wire Length and the Potential, we see Potential is maximum at 1/4 or Quarter Wavelength.

We know from our Antenna Wave Theory Videos:

That Half Wave is normal for Dipole Antenna, and Quarter Wave Antenna must be grounded to complete the extra Quarter Wave.

Electromagnetic Waves are Important! 

I think it is important to say, remembering the short Wave, the Input Coil has only one job to do, get the Potential Up! Maximum Voltage! We need to get the Partnered Output Coils up to Maximum Voltage in the Shortest Possible Time, so this would be be at 1/4 Wavelength as seen above! Also, the best possible method to do this is via Electromagnetic Wave Theory, Resonance, Also known as Antenna Theory! 

Practically, your Partnered Output Coils Length = either Half Wave with no Grounding, or Quarter Wave with Grounding!

Your Input Coil will be 1/4 the Partnered Output Coils Wave, either half Wave or Quarter Wave. It is much easier to wind 4 to 50 turns than it is to wind several hundred at a time so Tuning the Input Coil to this wave length is much easier.

NOTE: Fighters ZPM works when Resonant, this is the same thing!

Best wishes, stay safe and well My Friend,

Chris

cd_sharp posted this 4 weeks ago

Hey, guys

I thought to give a try to the words of Ruslan, at least the first part:

The first rule: Wind the coil 40 meters. 2. Find out its resonant frequency (1/4 wave) Inductor 1/4 = 10 meters of the same wire (for example, 2.5mm) Connect the generator to a 10 meter coil, drive the rectangles at a frequency of 1 MHz and crawl higher until 40 meters do not appear sinusoid. The maximum amplitude. The generator is desirable to take a normal, laboratory! With output adjustment from 0 to 20 volts. We achieve maximum amplitude and move tenths of a kilohertz until it starts to dance. This is your wave resonance !!! We fix the frequency and voltage. It is for this all have to do the generators. Further ... Tesla we shake under this frequency that the effect has turned out. Then we do everything as I did or the Shark. In this case, everyone wants to repeat this device. Forward! We fix everything beautifully and stiffly, without forgetting that the resonance and effect can escape in the case of fastenings on the snot. We need to get the effect itself and work, and not a ready device. Once you begin to understand what to do next, you can already move. So .... Tesla, as we know, also wets the sinusoid. Suppose your frequency is 1.821MHz. The frequency, but alas. It is necessary to adjust Tesla on it. The shark used a critic between Tesla and the toroid (Antenna) over the inductor. This is just an accurate adjustment. It is needed before launching. Then the system holds and no matter what has slipped in not large limits. But! Again ... What where? On the Inductor we feed the signal of rectangles with a frequency of 1/50. Consider: 1820: 50 = 36.4 kHz pumping a rectangle through the junction (Pot) with 23-29 turns of wire 2.5 squares. I repeat, you need to make the voltage on this harmonic not 10-20 volts, but higher by an order of magnitude. Approximately up to 50-60 volts and get the same dancing effect at the output.

My result looks like a dancing effect, not like the "fishes" that we see in his videos, but could be a standing wave.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7vqo4j

"It's just the knowledge of the coils and how they interact with each other" (Steven Mark)

Chris posted this 4 weeks ago

Hey CD,

As always, great work!

Magnetic Fields, or Currents 180 degrees is the goal, it is something we have had before and need to focus on! It is one of the primary Goals!

Currents 180 Degrees out of Phase gives us the optimum Standing Wave:

The big Red Arrows indicating Magnetic Field Opposition, at resonance. When we have resonance, we can:

• Draw maximum Output Current with no negative effect on the Input!
  • Input does the least work, has maximum Impedance.

I know you know all this stuff already, but for others reading, I try to help further.

Best wishes, stay safe and well My Friend, Thank You for Sharing

Chris

cd_sharp posted this 2 weeks ago

Hey, guys,

New setup in progress..

With a linear ferrite core. Stay tuned!

Chris posted this 2 weeks ago

Hey CD,

Your slogan: "It's just the knowledge of the coils and how they interact with each other" - Steven Mark

It is exactly Correct!

Get your Voltage up! Current I = Voltage V / Resistance R, by increasing the Voltage, the Current is increased for Free!

Again, you already know:

Natures Natural Waveform is a Sawtooth Waveform when a Coil has a Potential and a Current can Flow, look at the Neo Magnet in the Copper Tube: 

A Loaded Coil, with Terminal Voltage and Current Flowing:

By imitating Nature, we can invoke an environment where a couple of Coils can do this, all you need is a Voltage on the Terminals! The Sawtooth Waveform is related to Lenz's Law! Linear decay of Potential over Time!

The Linear decay of Potential over Time is our Pump! Freeing and Accelerating Charge down the Insulated Copper Conducting Wire!

Evolution starts in your Mind!

Ref: Me, Chris

Best wishes, stay safe and well My Friend, Thank You for Sharing

Chris

Wistiti posted this 2 weeks ago

Yeah! You mean an open core like ferrite rod?

Will like to see it!

Hey, guys

@Wistiti, sorry for the delay. It's a 3C90 I-shaped core:

Hey, guys,

Core-less coils properties:

LPOC1 = 0.204mH, fPOC1 = 604000Hz => CPOC1 = 244pF

LPOC2 = 0.281mH, fPOC2 = 534000Hz => CPOC2 = 316pF

cd_sharp posted this 6 days ago

Hey, guys

I need to make a small correction. The POCs are resonating at slightly different frequencies and this is visible with the ferrite core or without it.

So I'm adding 11pF in parallel to one of the POCs and they're syncing correctly. Don Smith was a very clever man, he talked about this.

Next, targeting the right wave.

Chris posted this 6 days ago

Hey CD,

Don Smith did talk about this! ( 25 : 55 ) You are Correct! Great work My Friend!

I believe Don used his small Cap as a slight Phase Shift on one Coil, a Delay if you like, also.

Slightly different frequency's is good, you may need frequencies out just a bit, this is the Pumping, its how we bring our machines to Life!

The Partnered Output Coils are Resonant together. Just in case, when you bring your other Coil in, it may detune the Coils, so got to work on them together.

Just a reminder, the same end result is obtained, a Sawtooth Waveform, but just at Higher Voltage on the Output and the Coils have little to no Impedance.

To open the Tap up more, we need to increase the Voltage.

I am sorry My Friend, you know all this stuff, but for others.

Chris

cd_sharp posted this 5 days ago

Hey, guys

They're not 180 degrees to each other, but this experiment gives me a lot to think about.

Chris posted this 5 days ago

Hey CD,

That's awesome, you have it spot on! This resonant Frequency is the Frequency the Coils operate at: Load and Unload as Don Smith said.

A short sharp DC pulse with the optimum RLC Time Constant, is your input.

Remember: Resonance by itself is not Above Unity AU! The Coil Electromagnetic Interactions together, is!

Chris

Hey, Chris, guys

Good info, thanks.

Learning something else. I added capacitors in parallel to one of the POCs. With big enough capacitance, this effect comes up, which is basically a standing wave in the open ended POC:

Chris posted this 5 days ago

Hey CD,

I cant make out the circuit, the camera is too close. It would be great if you posted the Circuit with the video, would make it easier to help.

You have it right!

Note Frequencies and Voltage Amplitudes for the Input Voltage Amplitude.

Now, Input Coil, single DC Pulse, fire it into the Coils and make the Magnetic Resonance do all the work for you.

You still need to aim for the Sawtooth wave form, all the same tech, just we narrow the area of operation to the Window where we can maximise the Output for the least Input.

The 100nf capacitor is the same as Delayed Conduction. That's the Slapping together. You may need to change the 100nF cap some in fine tuning? You see where I am coming from.

This all makes sense?

WOW the trolls attack bad on the other forums! They are in frenzy, even going so far as to make themselves look like total morons! Sad and a shame, but as we hover closer to the mark, they make more noise! The more noise the pig makes!

Best wishes, Stay Safe and Well My Friend,

Chris

• Liked by
  • Augenblick
  • Mimo

Hey, man

This is the schema:

This all makes sense?

Yes

cd_sharp posted this 4 days ago

Hey, guys

I tried something like POCs grenade kind of arrangement. The POCs are resonating a little lower, at 300KHz, but look, the signals are 180 degrees out of phase.

Chris posted this 4 days ago

Hey CD,

Great work CD Thank You for Sharing!

You are very advanced My Friend! This is very far down the path, the future begins now! This has not made public knowledge before! You lead many My Friend!

Exactly the same tech! Only with Diakoptics! Break each component down to the smallest possible component. All these machines work the same way.

Practice Measurements, become familiar and confident with the process. Measurements are now important, now you have all the ground work covered, now you can make massive steps forward!

Best wishes, Stay Safe and Well My Friend,

Chris

Members Online:
Since Nov 27 2018
Your Support:

More than anything else, your contributions to this forum are most important! We are trying to actively get all visitors involved, but we do only have a few main contributors, which are very much appreciated! If you would like to see more pages with more detailed experiments and answers, perhaps a contribution of another type maybe possible:

Donate (PayPal)

The content I am sharing is not only unique, but is changing the world as we know it! Please Support Us!

Donate (Patreon)

Thank You So Much!

Weeks High Earners:
The great Nikola Tesla:

Ere many generations pass, our machinery will be driven by a power obtainable at any point of the universe. This idea is not novel. Men have been led to it long ago go by instinct or reason. It has been expressed in many ways, and in many places, in the history of old and new. We find it in the delightful myth of Antheus, who drives power from the earth; we find it among the subtle speculations of one of your splendid mathematicians, and in many hints and statements of thinkers of the present time. Throughout space there is energy. Is this energy static or kinetic? If static, our hopes are in vain; if kinetic - and this we know it is for certain - then it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of nature.

Experiments With Alternate Currents Of High Potential And High Frequency (February 1892).

Close