09 November 2017
- Last edited 09 November 2017
Hallo guys, nice to meet you all !
There is a good possibility that someone did register into this forum with the insane idea to stole something valuable, but we won't care... first of all because there are so many things to do, to discover...and so difficult to patent everything and make money with it! Then, most important, no one can stole our curiosity, our pleasure to walk on the same path, to do research together, isn't it?
I am a very, very busy man with three children, a very mental-intensive job (IT senior analyst and high-end software developer, with 35 years of experience) but, despite of this, I'm working - only at a night time - on 9 different energy-related projects.
I'm not highly skilled in electronics, nor in physics, nor in mechanics, nor in chemistry but I daily traverse all those disciplines with my projects:
- two of them relate to induction heating (one with a big rotation system and permanent magnets, the other one totally motionless, based on high-frequency switching); these two projects are dedicated to warm-up, cheaply, the chillest areas of our planet (Norway, Sweden, Iceland, etc.).
- three projects of mine relate to the generation of electricity where one is based on permanent magnets (in the Halbach array configuration) put in a rotor which spins at 40,000 RPM with small pulses (like the Adam/Bedini systems), one is a H.O.P.E. generator, slightly modified, and the third one is the Figuera Generador.
- two projects involve the plasma: the first one is dedicated to the massive production of HHO with a very small power draw, directly from the water, where the second one is for the Magneto Hydro Dynamic propulsion; in both of them I make use of a totally new spark candle, designed by myself, where the anode and the cathode have been coated with graphene with a very simple process of thermal shock.
- the last two projects relate the transformation of the ionized particles into usable electricity (a sort of Whimshurst machine/Testatika) and, last but not least, the rejuvenation/conditioning of many kind of batteries through the radiant charge.
I've abandoned other minor projects related to the Grey's tube, the wireless power transmission, the Skinner's machine and some others because, unfortunately, one single day is only made of 24 hours...
It would be very nice - but also too much narcissist - to post the big photographic archive which I took over the past 5 years but if someone want to see some examples of my work I'll have no problems to share that material of mine.
Sorry to have been so verbose: I did only want to introduce myself, my apologies.