CRITICAL: The Final Countdown - 2020 to 2026

• Topic Is Sticky
  • 5.1K Views
  • Last Post 21 October 2022
Chris posted this 05 September 2020

My Friends,

The end of an Age is upon us, the End of the Kali Yuga is occurring right now. We have, right now Pandemic, awful times are upon us! I want to urge everyone to Prepare, become a Prepper, at least a month or more food and water, PLEASE! I beg you! What have you got to loose?

Pleas study the following videos:

An exodus is occurring right now, Cities are not safe for young families! Food shortages are occurring right now! They will get worse! Riots, EMP Attacks and worst are occurring now and will get worse!

Evil People are creating disastrous problems: UN Forced To Admit Gates-Funded Vaccine Is Causing Polio Outbreak In Africa - Do NOT Vaccinate! Say no at ALL COSTS!

Major Ed Dames saw all this decades ago! Its all occurring right now!

Save yours and your families Life and prepare for the worst, but importantly Hope for the Best! We will survive, the question is how many of us will survive! Please everyone prepare today!

Best wishes, stay safe and well My Friends,

Chris

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Chris posted this 05 September 2020

My Friends,

My Goodness, this is unbelieveable awful!

This really should be one of the biggest scandals in public health, but it’s given little attention – mainly because of the high-profile nature of the people and organisations involved.

The United Nations has been forced to admit that a major international vaccine initiative is actually causing the outbreak of the very disease it was supposed to wipe-out.

While international organisations like the World Health Organization (WHO) will regular boast about supposedly ‘eradicating polio’ with vaccines, the opposite seems to be the case. Their decades-long campaign to eradicate polio is now killing scores of innocent young people living in poor countries.

Now it seems that health officials are beginning to admit that their plan to stop ‘wild’ polio is backfiring, as scores children are being paralyzed a deadly strain of the pathogen derived from a live vaccine – causing a virulent of polio to spread.

Health officials administers polio vaccine to children at refugee camp in Maiduguri, Nigeria, Aug. 28, 2016 (AP Photo/Sunday Alamba)

This latest pharma-induced pandemic has broken out in the African countries of Chad and Sudan, and the culprit has been identified: a vaccine-derived polio virus type 2. Officials now fear this new dangerous strain could soon ‘jump continents,’ causing further deadly outbreaks around the world.

Shocking as it sounds, this Big Pharma debacle is not new. After spending some $16 billion over 30 years to eradicate polio, international health bodies have ‘accidentally’ reintroduced the disease to in Pakistan, Afghanistan, and also Iran, as the central Asia region was hit by a virulent strain of polio spawned by the corporate pharmaceutical vaccine distributed there. Also, in 2019, the government of Ethiopia ordered the destruction of 57,000 vials of type 2 oral polio vaccine (mOPV2) following a similar outbreak of vaccine-induced polio.

It’s important to note that the oral polio vaccine being pushed on to the African population by the Global Polio Eradication Initiative (GPEI), a consortium which is supported and funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

All of this should be a cause for concern, especially with western governments and transnational pharmaceutical giant all rushing to roll-out their new Gates-funded experimental coronavirus vaccine for the global population.

Currently, the first experimental COVID-19 vaccine is being tested on the African population through GAVI Vaccine Alliance, another organization funded by the Gates Foundation. A large round of human trials will take place in South Africa, locally managed by the University of the Witwatersrand in Johannesburg—yet another Gates-funded institution.

This latest revelation from Africa should prompt media and health advocates to ask hard questions about the efficacy and safety of the much-hyped COVID ‘miracle’ vaccine.

AP News reports…

The World Health Organization says a new polio outbreak in Sudan is linked to an ongoing vaccine-sparked epidemic in Chad -  a week after the U.N. health agency declared the African continent free of the wild polio virus.

In a statement this week, WHO said two children in Sudan — one from South Darfur state and the other from Gedarif state, close to the border with Ethiopia and Eritrea — were paralyzed in March and April. Both had been recently vaccinated against polio. WHO said initial outbreak investigations show the cases are linked to an ongoing vaccine-derived outbreak in Chad that was first detected last year and is now spreading in Chad and Cameroon.

“There is local circulation in Sudan and continued sharing of transmission with Chad,” the U.N. agency said, adding that genetic sequencing confirmed numerous introductions of the virus into Sudan from Chad.

WHO said it had found 11 additional vaccine-derived polio cases in Sudan and that the virus had also been identified in environmental samples. There are typically many more unreported cases for every confirmed polio patient. The highly infectious disease can spread quickly in contaminated water and most often strikes children under 5.

In rare instances, the live polio virus in the oral vaccine can mutate into a form capable of sparking new outbreaks.

Last week, WHO and partners declared that the African continent was free of the wild polio virus, calling it “an incredible and emotional day.”

On Monday, WHO warned that the risk of further spread of the vaccine-derived polio across central Africa and the Horn of Africa was “high,” noting the large-scale population movements in the region.

More than a dozen African countries are currently battling outbreaks of polio caused by the virus, including Angola, Congo, Nigeria and Zambia.

Amid the coronavirus pandemic, many of the large-scale vaccination campaigns needed to stamp out polio have been disrupted..

Ref: Gates-Funded Vaccine Is Causing Polio Outbreak

I just cant believe Gates and co are still Free! WTF! Lock em up! Do something! I Demand Justice! My Goodness this is awful!

Chris

Chris posted this 06 September 2020

My Friends,

In the news, the headline: "America’s cold civil war is getting warmer"

OPINION

During the invasion of Iraq in 2003, Saddam Hussein’s spokesman “Baghdad Bob” appeared on TV to declare US troops were “committing suicide by the hundreds”, even as the gunfire of the advancing Coalition forces could be heard in the background.

On election night in November, America faces the very real prospect of its own Baghdad Bob moment.

What happens if Donald Trump wins in a landslide, but presenter Wolf Blitzer declares on CNN that in fact, he lost?

It’s not a crazy scenario.

Top Democrats, including 2016 nominee Hillary Clinton, have been planting the seeds for months.

This week they came out and said it.

In an interview with news site AxiosDemocrats laid out their plan in what was effectively a signal flare, a warning to fellow travellers in the media: “Whatever you do, do not call the election on election night.”

Hawkfish, a data analytics firm funded by former Democratic candidate Michael Bloomberg, has coined a phrase for Mr Trump’s victory-but-not-really – “red mirage”.

Mr Trump will appear to have won “potentially in a landslide”Axios writes, with massive electoral college and even popular vote leads on election night.

But as mail-in votes are counted over the following days, the vote tally will swing “wildly” towards Joe Biden, with the Democrat ultimately winning a “massive victory” in one scenario modelled by Hawkfish.

“We are sounding an alarm and saying that this is a very real possibility, that the data is going to show on election night an incredible victory for Donald Trump,” Hawkfish chief executive Josh Mendelsohn told Axios.

“When every legitimate vote is tallied and we get to that final day, which will be some day after election day, it will in fact show that what happened on election night was exactly that, a mirage. It looked like Donald Trump was in the lead and he fundamentally was not when every ballot gets counted.”

In response, Mr Trump simply tweeted, “Rigged Election?”

MORE ON THE ABOVE LINK...

This is awful! Civil War, it was foretold:

it is awful, terrible times are upon us! I want to remind you: Revelation 12:7-13

7 Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back.

8 But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven.

9 The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say:

“Now have come the salvation and the power
and the kingdom of our God,
and the authority of his Messiah.
For the accuser of our brothers and sisters,
who accuses them before our God day and night,
has been hurled down.

11 They triumphed over him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death.

12 Therefore rejoice, you heavens and you who dwell in them! But woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has gone down to you! He is filled with fury, because he knows that his time is short.”

13 When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child.

14 The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach. 

15 Then from his mouth the serpent spewed water like a river, to overtake the woman and sweep her away with the torrent. 

16 But the earth helped the woman by opening its mouth and swallowing the river that the dragon had spewed out of his mouth. 

17 Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring—those who keep God’s commands and hold fast their testimony about Jesus.

Would be great if we could make better sense of this!

The War in Heaven is now on Earth, and we, Humanity must stay strong and faithful, NOT allowing Evil to over come!

Many Good, very Powerful forces fight the Evil we are being faced with! Time is short for Evil!

The one true God Wins! Our Good Creator God!

Chris

Vidura posted this 14 September 2020

Hello Friends, So many bad and terrific news going around, so I would like to share this video, which might rise the motivation and see the things from a different point of view.

Be part of something better!

Chris posted this 16 September 2020

My Friends,

We have a lot to deal with in today's world!

We have been warned by sitting US Presidents:

There’s a plot in this country to enslave every man, woman and child. Before I leave this high and noble office, I intend to expose this plot!

Ref: President John F Kennedy

Star Wars creator, George Lucas warns us of "White Slavers".

Its a very tough world we currently live in! They want us to be Slaves, slaves to credit, slaves to the job, slaves full stop! It is a Welfare system, built to indoctrinate and subdue!

We must fight for our Freedoms!

Prepare for the future, put measures in place to make the Evil Corrupt System Fail at every step!

Q said:

Be Strong My Friends!

The path I have laid out, is the only way to make this succeed! I know some have gotten frustrated, tired, impatient, but we have made massive progress and lead the world in the technology! Please be patient My Friends. I have given you everything I know, its just a case of connecting the dots and making it work.

Most of you have done this!

We have only one path forward: educate, unite and selfless service for our brothers and sisters.

All of us are Kings and Queens, none above the other! All equal! We must prepare the next generation to never allow for this blind slavery to occur ever again!

My very dear Friends, we have changed the world! We are working on technologies that were not available in the west only a few years ago! We have bought Good to the world and you all should be so extremely proud of yourselves!

Humanity are destined for greatness! Hope and Love will prevail and over come all else!

We must Educate, Unite and have Selfless Service for our fellow Brothers and Sisters! Making wise decisions who we help, and with what. Good people will always help themselves, bad people will not! Especially when it is against their agenda!

Chris

Chris posted this 21 September 2020

Hey Munny,

What happens in the US today, affects the rest of the world tomorrow. I think it is important for all of Humanity, we disinfect Corruption on a Global Scale. We have so many problems. The World needs the US, China and Russia to solve problems and remove the extreme Corruption!

History tells us:

Now every one can see whence diseases arise. There are four natures out of which the body is compacted, earth and fire and water and air, and the unnatural excess or defect of these, or the change of any of them from its own natural place into another, or — since there are more kinds than one of fire and of the other elements — the assumption by any of these of a wrong kind, or any similar irregularity, produces disorders and diseases ; for when any of them is produced or changed in a manner contrary to nature, the parts which were previously cool grow warm, and those which were dry become moist, and the light become heavy, and the heavy light ; all sorts of changes occur. For, as we affirm, a thing can only remain the same with itself, whole and sound, when the same is added to it, or subtracted from it, in the same respect and in the same manner and in due proportion ; and whatever comes or goes away in violation of these laws causes all manner of changes and infinite diseases and corruptions. Now there is a second class of structures which are also natural, and this affords a second opportunity of observing diseases to him who would understand them. For whereas marrow and bone and flesh and sinews are composed of the four elements, and the blood, though after another manner, is likewise formed out of them, most diseases originate in the way which I have described ; but the worst of all owe their severity to the fact that the generation of these substances stances in a wrong order ; they are then destroyed. For the natural order is that the flesh and sinews should be made of blood, the sinews out of the fibres to which they are akin, and the flesh out of the dots which are formed when the fibres are separated. And the glutinous and rich matter which comes away from the sinews and the flesh, not only glues the flesh to the bones, but nourishes and imparts growth to the bone which surrounds the marrow ; and by reason of the solidity of the bones, that which filters through consists of the purest and smoothest and oiliest sort of triangles, dropping like dew from the bones and watering the marrow.

Ref: Timaeus By Plato

Corruption is likened to Disease. We must be smart, not let History repeat.

Chris

Chris posted this 05 December 2020

My Friends,

Another Major Ed Dames warning video:

Best Wishes,

Chris

Chris posted this 22 October 2020

Thanks Munny,

I like this guy, he is logical, sensible and see's truth, speaks the truth, no nonsense!

Lets be truly honest, biden with a little b, has got no leadership skills! He is 100% not a president and perhaps one of the worst candidates ever presented to the public as a potential president after hillary clinton.

Talk about keep the candidates in the family, do they have any other options, maybe a grandson, or daughter? What about Yogi Bear next or perhaps even Borat? I truly am kidding! You see what I mean!

Yup, we have bad apples in the Barrell when looking at Global problems. As the good Dr says, we suffer MANY TROLLS on this Planet!

In the video: @ 31 : 07 approximately is the important message. 5 Years of tough times ahead My Friends!

It is just as The Ghana President said:

Yup, video downloaded, and saved. MY GOD, this is terrible!

Best wishes, stay safe and well My Friend,

Chris

Chris posted this 23 October 2020

My Friends,

Oh my, I feel like I wrote this, it sums up my feelings to a tee!

In the News: Don't Vote For A Psychopath: Tyranny At The Hands Of A Psychopathic Government

Authored by John Whitehead via Te Rutherford Institute,

Politicians are more likely than people in the general population to be sociopaths. I think you would find no expert in the field of sociopathy/psychopathy/antisocial personality disorder who would dispute this... That a small minority of human beings literally have no conscience was and is a bitter pill for our society to swallow - but it does explain a great many things, shamelessly deceitful political behavior being one.”

- Dr. Martha Stout, clinical psychologist and former instructor at Harvard Medical School

Twenty years ago, a newspaper headline asked the question: What’s the difference between a politician and a psychopath?

The answer, then and now, remains the same: None.

There is no difference between psychopaths and politicians.

Nor is there much of a difference between the havoc wreaked on innocent lives by uncaring, unfeeling, selfish, irresponsible, parasitic criminals and elected officials who lie to their constituents, trade political favors for campaign contributions, turn a blind eye to the wishes of the electorate, cheat taxpayers out of hard-earned dollars, favor the corporate elite, entrench the military industrial complex, and spare little thought for the impact their thoughtless actions and hastily passed legislation might have on defenseless citizens.

Psychopaths and politicians both have a tendency to be selfish, callous, remorseless users of others, irresponsible, pathological liars, glib, con artists, lacking in remorse and shallow.

Charismatic politicians, like criminal psychopaths, exhibit a failure to accept responsibility for their actions, have a high sense of self-worth, are chronically unstable, have socially deviant lifestyles, need constant stimulation, have parasitic lifestyles and possess unrealistic goals.

It doesn’t matter whether you’re talking about Democrats or Republicans.

Political psychopaths are all largely cut from the same pathological cloth, brimming with seemingly easy charm and boasting calculating minds. Such leaders eventually create pathocracies: totalitarian societies bent on power, control, and destruction of both freedom in general and those who exercise their freedoms.

Once psychopaths gain power, the result is usually some form of totalitarian government or a pathocracy. “At that point, the government operates against the interests of its own people except for favoring certain groups,” author James G. Long notes. “We are currently witnessing deliberate polarizations of American citizens, illegal actions, and massive and needless acquisition of debt. This is typical of psychopathic systems, and very similar things happened in the Soviet Union as it overextended and collapsed.”

In other words, electing a psychopath to public office is tantamount to national hara-kiri, the ritualized act of self-annihilation, self-destruction and suicide. It signals the demise of democratic government and lays the groundwork for a totalitarian regime that is legalistic, militaristic, inflexible, intolerant and inhuman.

Incredibly, despite clear evidence of the damage that has already been inflicted on our nation and its citizens by a psychopathic government, voters continue to elect psychopaths to positions of power and influence.

Indeed, a study from Southern Methodist University found that Washington, DC—our nation's capital and the seat of power for our so-called representatives—ranks highest on the list of regions that are populated by psychopaths.

According to investigative journalist Zack Beauchamp, “In 2012, a group of psychologists evaluated every President from Washington to Bush II using ‘psychopathy trait estimates derived from personality data completed by historical experts on each president.’ They found that presidents tended to have the psychopath’s characteristic fearlessness and low anxiety levels — traits that appear to help Presidents, but also might cause them to make reckless decisions that hurt other people’s lives.”

The willingness to prioritize power above all else, including the welfare of their fellow human beings, ruthlessness, callousness and an utter lack of conscience are among the defining traits of the sociopath.

When our own government no longer sees us as human beings with dignity and worth but as things to be manipulated, maneuvered, mined for data, manhandled by police, conned into believing it has our best interests at heart, mistreated, jailed if we dare step out of line, and then punished unjustly without remorse—all the while refusing to own up to its failings—we are no longer operating under a constitutional republic.

Instead, what we are experiencing is a pathocracy: tyranny at the hands of a psychopathic government, which “operates against the interests of its own people except for favoring certain groups.”

Worse, psychopathology is not confined to those in high positions of government. It can spread like a virus among the populace. As an academic study into pathocracy concluded, “[T]yranny does not flourish because perpetuators are helpless and ignorant of their actions. It flourishes because they actively identify with those who promote vicious acts as virtuous.”

People don’t simply line up and salute. It is through one’s own personal identification with a given leader, party or social order that they become agents of good or evil.

Much depends on how leaders “cultivate a sense of identification with their followers,” says Professor Alex Haslam. “I mean one pretty obvious thing is that leaders talk about ‘we’ rather than ‘I,’ and actually what leadership is about is cultivating this sense of shared identity about ‘we-ness’ and then getting people to want to act in terms of that ‘we-ness,’ to promote our collective interests. . . . [We] is the single word that has increased in the inaugural addresses over the last century . . . and the other one is ‘America.’”

The goal of the modern corporate state is obvious: to promote, cultivate, and embed a sense of shared identification among its citizens. To this end, “we the people” have become “we the police state.”

We are fast becoming slaves in thrall to a faceless, nameless, bureaucratic totalitarian government machine that relentlessly erodes our freedoms through countless laws, statutes, and prohibitions.

Any resistance to such regimes depends on the strength of opinions in the minds of those who choose to fight back. What this means is that we the citizenry must be very careful that we are not manipulated into marching in lockstep with an oppressive regime.

Writing for ThinkProgress, Beauchamp suggests that “one of the best cures to bad leaders may very well be political democracy.”

But what does this really mean in practical terms?

It means holding politicians accountable for their actions and the actions of their staff using every available means at our disposal: through investigative journalism (what used to be referred to as the Fourth Estate) that enlightens and informs, through whistleblower complaints that expose corruption, through lawsuits that challenge misconduct, and through protests and mass political action that remind the powers-that-be that “we the people” are the ones that call the shots.

Remember, education precedes action. Citizens need to the do the hard work of educating themselves about what the government is doing and how to hold it accountable. Don’t allow yourselves to exist exclusively in an echo chamber that is restricted to views with which you agree. Expose yourself to multiple media sources, independent and mainstream, and think for yourself.

For that matter, no matter what your political leanings might be, don’t allow your partisan bias to trump the principles that serve as the basis for our constitutional republic. As Beauchamp notes, “A system that actually holds people accountable to the broader conscience of society may be one of the best ways to keep conscienceless people in check.”

That said, if we allow the ballot box to become our only means of pushing back against the police state, the battle is already lost.

Yet as I point out in my book Battlefield America: The War on the American People, if you wait to act until the SWAT team is crashing through your door, until your name is placed on a terror watch list, until you are reported for such outlawed activities as collecting rainwater or letting your children play outside unsupervised, then it will be too late.

This much I know: we are not faceless numbers.

We are not cogs in the machine.

We are not slaves.

We are human beings, and for the moment, we have the opportunity to remain free—that is, if we tirelessly advocate for our rights and resist at every turn attempts by the government to place us in chains.

The Founders understood that our freedoms do not flow from the government. They were not given to us only to be taken away by the will of the State. They are inherently ours. In the same way, the government’s appointed purpose is not to threaten or undermine our freedoms, but to safeguard them.

Until we can get back to this way of thinking, until we can remind our fellow Americans what it really means to be free, and until we can stand firm in the face of threats to our freedoms, we will continue to be treated like slaves in thrall to a bureaucratic police state run by political psychopaths.

Please, the world is on the brink, please Don't Vote For A Psychopath! 

When we have to make a hard decision, for our future, will we collectively make the right decision?

Best wishes,

Chris

Chris posted this 22 November 2020

My Friends,

As we have covered many times, things get worse and worse!

In the News: Growing Food Bank Lines Across America Signal Economic Crisis Far From Over

Millions of Americans face food and housing insecurity this holiday season. The unemployment rate stands around 6.9%, with more than ten million folks still out of work. Permanent job loss continues to soar, now about 3.8 million, as a double-dip recession becomes increasingly likely by year-end. 

We recently pointed out that food bank lines continue to increase across the country as the virus-induced downturn continues to inflict financial devastation on the working poor. 

Last weekend, the North Texas Food Bank (NTFB) handed out more than 600,000 pounds of food to 25,000 hungry people - one of the largest-ever food giveaways, explained NTFB officials. 

The Daily Mail has compiled a list of food banks across the country reporting a surge in demand ahead of the holidays next week. 

On Friday, US military personnel handed out food in a "massive food drive" at a food bank in Arlington, Texas. 

Hundreds of cars were seen at the event organized by Tarrant Area Food Bank. It was described as the "largest food drive" in their history. 

Here's a woman rummaging through a food bank set up inside a church in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. 

A food bank in Fort Washington, Maryland, handing out care packages to hungry people. 

Volunteers at a food bank in Los Angeles distributed 1,500 meals on Friday. 

People entering a drive-thru food bank in Montgomery, Alabama. 

In New York City, a food bank is handing out care packages to hungry folks as the city continues to deal with depressionary unemployment amid a Covid winter. 

On Saturday, hundreds of cars were lined up for a food bank distribution in North Jersey. 

A Twitter user records huge lines outside one food bank. No location was given. 

A Milwaukee food bank this morning has a traffic jam of hungry people waiting for care packages. 

Nationwide, food bank lines are surging ahead of the holiday season. 

This all comes as the Covid winter begins, and the economic recovery is faltering. JPMorgan warned Friday that a dark winter is ahead.

Citi econ surprise index clearly shows the recovery is stalling. 

JPM chief economist Michael Feroli, who writes that while the economy powered through the July coronavirus wave, "at that time the reopening of the economy provided a powerful tailwind to growth. The economy no longer has that tailwind; instead it now faces the headwind of increasing restrictions on activity." Meanwhile, "the holiday season—from Thanksgiving through New Year's—threatens a further increase in cases. This winter will be grim, and we believe the economy will contract again in 1Q, albeit at "only" a 1.0% annualized rate."

In other words, the double-dip is about to hit.

So what about the "V-shaped" recovery?? 

Internet searches for "food bank" jump this past week. 

"Food bank near me" also surges. 

Remind you of anything? 

And for those wondering if the virus-induced downturn in the economy is over - well - you might want to listen to SoftBank CEO Masa Son's latest warning about an imminent economic crash. 

I have said before, go, into some local bush and plant some potatoes and sweet potatoes, let them grow, at least then you will have something!

Please Everyone, Prepare NOW! Its really bad!

Best Wishes,

Chris

Atti posted this 25 November 2020

It starts......

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-55039662

https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/health-safety/qantas-ceo-alan-joyce-says-proof-of-covid19-vaccination-will-be-a-condition-of-international-air-travel/news-story/410d37274bcdbd7adf60db6ca4112a8d

Chris posted this 25 November 2020

My Friends,

Yes Atti is right, what they, only weeks ago, told us was not true, is now true! The Propaganda Machine has done its job and some have been victim to it, sadly!

I will NEVER fly Qantas EVER Again! I swear it! They have Doomed Their own Future!

A Message I recommend you read and follow:

Ref: John F Kennedy

Do not be afraid! Stand and be strong, we are a very powerful Species if we stand together for the Right Things!

I also recommend reading and following the Q Drops if you have not already: Here

Ref: Q Post - The First Marker

The First Marker was November the 3rd, US Election Day!

Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), and other MI Departments are involved in this operation. Some, big news, massive News, coming!

In the coming days and weeks, even months, anything could happen! Anything! EMP Attack, Internet Shut Down, anything! So, Prepare, Water, 1 Week minimum! Food, a week at minimum!

X22 Report is good to follow for information, others like: General FlynnPraying Medic, CJTruth, Major Patriot, and of course the Trump Legal Team: Sydney PowellJenna Ellis, Lyn WoodRudy W. Giuliani and many more...

Anything could happen! Make sure you are prepared! At least, do the best you can. Possibly Banking Systems may be Shutdown, who knows?

Remember: We have Good Guys and Bad Guys, this is Global, not just one Country! All Countries are affected to some degree! Some worse, some not so bad! We are in this Together!

You all have the knowledge, share it, work with your Kin and help each other. I cant be here forever! You have what you need, so work in groups and pass along your knowledge.

Where We Go 1, We Go All: WWG1WGA

Best Wishes,

Chris

Chris posted this 25 November 2020

My Friends,

In the News: Hungarian Prime Minister: ‘Soros Is One of the Most Corrupt People in the World’

Hungary’s Prime Minister Viktor Orbán lambasted billionaire plutocrat George Soros as “one of the most corrupt people in the world” after he called on the European Union to make Hungary and Poland submit to “open society” values.

“George Soros is threatening Hungary and Poland,” Prime Minister Orbán told Kossuth Rádió on Friday, referencing the 90-year-old arch-activist’s public lobbying of the EU deprive the conservative-led central European countries of funding.

“George Soros is one of the most corrupt people in the world; he has plenty of politicians in his pocket who now want to blackmail Hungary and Poland for access to EU funds,” the Hungarian leader continued, accusing the billionaire spreading “absurd, beyond-the-red-line statements” about his country.

Soros had claimed, among other things, that “Orbán has constructed in Hungary an elaborate kleptocratic system to rob the country blind. The amount by which he has enriched his family and friends is difficult to estimate but many of them have become exceedingly wealthy” in a recent article — not without a certain level of irony, considering his own vast fortune and past conviction for insider trading.

Hungary and Poland are clashing with the EU establishment and its globalist allies after their recent decision to veto its proposed seven-year budget, which contained provisions that, in the view of Polish justice minister Zbigniew Ziobro, would have reduced them to “political and institutionalized enslavement“.

At surface level, the provisions in question where uncontroversial, committing EU member-states to upholding European values and the so-called “rule of law”.

The Hungarians and Poles, however, saw in them a mechanism to deprive conservative countries of their share of EU funds if they would not submit to the policy agendas of the EU’s dominant states — principally Germany and France — which have been incensed by the persistent refusal of Hungary and Poland to accept their efforts to impose compulsory migrant redistribution quotas.

The EU also objects to Poland’s efforts to reform its courts. The EU characterises the reforms as an attack on judicial independence, but the Poles insist they are merely an attempt to undo a nepotistic legacy of the former communist regime (and a domestic matter in which foreign officials should not be interfering, in any case).

“In the 1989 Roundtable Talks between Poland’s Communists and the democratic opposition, then-president General Wojciech Jaruzelski – the man who ran Poland’s martial law government for the Soviets – was allowed to nominate an entirely new bench of Communist-era judges to staff the post-communist courts. These judges dominated our judiciary for the next quarter-century. Some remain in place,” Polish prime minister Mateusz Morawiecki explained in 2017.

Poland and Hungary do have some reason to believe the rule of law provisions would have been used as a way of forcing compliance, with European Parliament vice president Katarina Barley, of Germany, having suggested they should be “starved financially” before the vote at which they exercised their veto.

Soros, for his part, attempted to paint the Polish-Hungarian veto as selfish and irresponsible, “coming at a moment when Europe is suffering from a dangerous surge of COVID-19 cases” — although the Polish and Hungarian governments might reasonably retort that it was not their decision to tack punishment clauses for supposed values violations onto a budget which might have restricted its scope to coronavirus relief and economic measures.

“The EU can’t afford to compromise on the rule-of-law provisions. How it responds to the challenge posed by Orbán and [Polish leader  Jarosław] Kaczyński will determine whether it survives as an open society true to the values upon which it was founded, the billionaire insisted.

“If you ever wanted to know how the Soros plan works, here it is,” said Hungary’s Secretary of State for International Communication and Relations, Zoltán Kovács, in a direct response.

“[George Soros] suggested fiscal penalties against those who do not accept migrants back in 2015. Today we see financial blackmailing & political retribution operationalized by EU institutions,” he explained.

“Make no mistake, the EU’s ‘rule of law debate’ has never really been about actual ‘rule of law’. If we look back at the last five years, we can see clearly how the topic of rule of law has gained momentum every time the EU’s liberal, pro-migration forces fail to impose their will on Member States, like Hungary and Poland, that oppose migration,” he elaborated in an official blog post, providing a timeline of events.

Who elected George Soros to interfere in Elections or anything as a matter of fact? Did you? I most definitely did not! Well here you go:

George Soros also funds Antifa and Black Lives Matter.

Propaganda Sites

Again, Propaganda Sites tell you not true: NOTICE HOW RESULTS ARE Ordered!

Evidence to Prove Fact

Again, we have Witnesses, people have come forward, testifying GS is Funding:

Ref: George Soros gave Black Lives Matter and Antifa over $100 Million dollars

See why we must be more aware of what's going on around us! Bill Gates is also very closely aligned with Soros!

Ref: Donald J. Trump - President of the United States of America

Treason

Treason is, as far as I am aware, a felony punishable by Execution:

Ref: Wikipedia

People need to STOP and learn what's going on!

Please see: X22 Report - Keystone Is The Start, Gettysburg Was The Turning Point Of The War, Watch PA

Do NOT fall Victim to Propaganda!

Best Wishes,

Chris

Chris posted this 21 December 2020

My Friends,

OMG This is awful! It is as we were warned! It is the start of a much bigger outcome:

In the News: "Trying To Get The Hell Out" - Emergency Lockdown In London Triggers Mass Exodus

The Telegraph reports Tier 4 restrictions in the UK could remain in place until Easter. 

With more than 16 million Britons now required to stay at home as coronavirus lockdown went into effect on Sunday, tens of thousands of Londoners scrambled to get out of the capital Saturday night. 

Boris Johnson's bombshell announcement to introduce Tier 4 restrictions in London and southeast England, to mitigate the spreading of a new strain of the coronavirus, sparked traffic jams and crowded train terminals as people made a mad dash out of the metro area before draconian new rules were imposed at midnight.

and it goes on, in a new article: 1000s Flee London Amid "Tier 4" Restrictions; "Out Of Control" Mutation Spreads To Italy

Summary:

• Italy finds hyper-infectious London mutation
  • France, Germany suspend inbound travel from UK
  • Thousands risk arrest by fleeing London
  • 16MM Britons now required to stay at home
  • Allergic reactions prompt CDC investigation
  • Global cases top 76MM
  • UK alarmed at new mutations making virus more infectious
  • Apple shuts California stores
  • Scientists warn UK mutaiton "unlike anything we've seen"
  • Poland announces holiday lockdown measures
  • Italy sees decline in daily deaths

Heading into the shortened Christmas holiday week, the British government is imposing strict lockdown-like conditions on some 16MM people, as thousands flee from London

Londoners could risk being arrested for trying to escape the city as travel in and out of Tier 4 is outlawed from today. The strict new travel rules come into place after midnight as the capital and South East England are plunged into the new harshest restrictions.

Please go and read the full Articles!

My heart sinks when I hear this, we were all told, they had a plan and it was to release a worse strain on the Population! It is here! We are worse of now, than 6 months ago!

Major Ed Dames warned us, the leaked E-Mail's Warned Us, did we listen? NO...

I am heart Broken, this is awful, beyond description! We here in Australia have a new very serious outbreak also and are heading into new restrictions...

Best Wishes,

Chris

Chris posted this 25 December 2020

My Friends,

Seems things never get any better! Same ol, same old!

In the news: COVID vaccine on Male Fertility

MIAMI – The University of Miami is investigating the possible effects of the coronavirus vaccine on male fertility.

Lead researchers Dr. Ranjith Ramasamy, a reproductive urologist with U Health, initiated an earlier study which found the virus was present in the testicles for up to six months following infection.

That spurred his team to question the virus’ effect on sperm and reproduction.

His team is now looking at the potential impact of the vaccine as well.

“We’re evaluating the sperm parameters and quality before the vaccine and after the vaccine. From the biology of the COVID vaccine we believe it shouldn’t affect fertility but we want to do the study to make sure that man who want to have kids in the future to assure them it’s safe to go ahead and get the vaccine,” Ramasamy said.

Study participants must have a fertility evaluation before receiving the vaccine.

To protect fertility, some men may want to consider freezing their sperm prior to vaccination.

More bad news, I am sorry! I wish Humanity would get it together! Stop the stupid behaviour!

Merry Christmas My Friends, 

Chris

Chris posted this 11 January 2022

My Friends,

Food Shortages are now common place across the Globe:

Before Christmas eve, President Biden declared his administration's efforts to eliminate supply-chain bottlenecks ahead of the holiday season had succeeded. Ten days into the new year, we can firmly say that is not the case.

The hashtag "BareShelvesBiden" has been trending on Twitter for the last 24 hours. The hashtag ranked on Twitter's most trending list as of late Sunday evening.

Please Read more here! Images may shock you!

Ref: #BareShelvesBiden Trends As Alarming Number Of People Report Empty Stores

We have the same problem here:

Empty shelves are facing Australian shoppers as supermarkets struggle with a supply chain that has taken some brutal hits from the Omicron COVID-19 variant.

Australia's major chains are all gripped with shortages as isolation requirements put significant dents in the workforces both at a distribution and store level.

Photos show shelves empty of fresh fruit and vegetables, meat, and, of course, toilet paper.

Please Read more here! Images may shock you!

Ref: Shoppers faced with empty shelves as supply chain crisis hits supermarkets

X22Report see's the same thing:

My Friends, tough times are here! Plant some basic food items, now, it may take this to survive!

Best Wishes,

Chris

Chris posted this 14 January 2022

My Friends,

Terrible:

Global Economy Heading For "Mother Of All" Supply Chain Shocks As China Locks Down Ports

Over the past month, as Wall Street turned increasingly optimistic on US growth alongside the Fed, with consensus (shaped by the Fed's leaks and jawboning) now virtually certain of a March rate hike, we have been repeatedly warning that after a huge policy error in 2021 when the Fed erroneously said that inflation is "transitory" (it wasn't), the central bank is on pace to make another just as big policy mistake in 2022 by hiking as many as 4 times and also running off its massive balance sheet... right into a global growth slowdown.

And, as we have also discussed in recent weeks, one place where this growth slowdown is emerging - besides the upcoming deterioration in US consumption where spending is now being funded to record rates by credit cards before it encounters a troubling air pocket - is China and its "covid-zero" policy in general, and its covid-locked down ports in particular.

But what until recently was a minority view confined to our modest website, has since expanded and as Bloomberg writes overnight, the effects of restrictions in China as the country maintains its Covid-zero policy "are starting to hit supply chains in the region." As a result of the slow movement of goods through some of the country’s busiest and most important ports means shippers are now diverting to Shanghai, causing the types of knock-on delays at the world’s biggest container port that led to massive congestion bottlnecks last summer that eventually translated into a record number of container ships waiting off the coast of California, a glut that hasn't been cleared to this day.

With sailing schedules already facing delays of about a week, freight forwarders warn of the impact on already back-logged gateways in Europe and the US and is also why HSBC economists are warning that the world economy could be headed for the “mother of all” supply chain shocks if the highly infectious omicron variant which is already swamping much of the global economy spreads across Asia, especially China, at which point disruption to manufacturing will be inevitable.

"Temporary, one would hope, but hugely disruptive all the same" in the next few months, they wrote in a research note this week first noted by Bloomberg.

For those who have forgotten last year's global shockwave when China locked down its ports for several days, a quick reminder: it led to an unprecedented hiccup in global logistics and shipping which hasn't been resolved to this day. That's because China is the world’s biggest trading nation and its ability to keep its factories humming through the pandemic has been crucial for global supply chains.

While the outbreak of omicron in China has been small compared to other nations (if one believes China's official data, which is a big if) authorities are taking no chances, especially with China's continued "zero-covid" policy. In recent weeks scattered infections of both the delta and omicron variants have already triggered shutdowns to clothing factories and gas deliveries around one of China’s biggest seaports in Ningbo, disruptions at computer chip manufacturers in the locked-down city of Xi’an, and a second city-wide lockdown in Henan province Tuesday.

Below is a brief timeline of the most recent events courtesy of Deutsche Bank:

• China's first Omicron outbreak was detected in the city of Tianjin over the weekend. On the morning of Jan 8, two patients in Tianjin who actively sought medical treatment were confirmed as being infected with the Omicron variant. The local government immediately locked down certain districts, restricted travel, and conducted large-scale screening. A total of 41 positive cases have been reported as of the morning of Jan 11.
  • The source of the local cases in Tianjin is still unknown, and community transmission is possible, according to local disease control officials. All previous local Omicron cases in Tianjin belonged to the same transmission chain. However, the above cases cannot be confirmed to be in the same transmission chain as the sequences of the imported cases of the Omicron variant that have been found in Tianjin. The early confirmed cases do not have any travel history outside Tianjin either. The specific source of the local cases found in Tianjin is still unknown at this time.
  • More alarmingly, the same Omicron virus strain has already spread to outside Tianjin. Two positive cases were found in Anyang, Henan on Jan 8, and were later confirmed to be the same Omicron variant found in Tianjin. Through contact tracing and gene sequencing, the source was identified as a college student who returned to Anyang from Tianjin on December 28, 2021, and who did not show any symptoms. 81 cases have since been confirmed in Anyang over the past few days. This suggests that (1) the Omicron virus may have been transmitted in Tianjin for almost 2 weeks; and (2) other travelers might have already carried the Omicron virus from Tianjin to elsewhere in China.

Looking at the recent data, China's Covid outbreak this winter could be worse than in the previous winter - as shown in the chart below more provinces have detected Covid outbreaks this winter. Entering Q4, there are 12 provinces which have found more than 19 local cases in the past 14 days. More significantly, the total number of new cases in the past 14 days in Shann’xi has already exceeded 1500, which is a record high, except for in Hubei when Covid first occurred in early 2020, and this has happened despite China now having very high vaccination rates and strict regulations such as lockdowns. In addition, comparing the differences between months near Chinese New Year in 2021 and 2022, not only have the number of news cases been larger this year, the provinces hit by Covid outbreaks this year also tend to have higher GDP and population density.

As Bloomberg adds, Henan and Guangdong, which also has an outbreak, are centers of electronics production. If cases continue rising there, it could impact the supply of iPhones and other smartphones.

This also brings us to what Bloomberg calls the paradox of China’s aggressive “Covid-zero” strategy: while on one hand it helps contain the virus spread, to do so usually requires significant disruption or lockdowns as authorities limit the movement of people. The repeated mandatory testing of whole cities interrupts businessess and production, although nothing to the extent seen in places like the US, where the omicron wave caused an estimated 5 million people to stay home sick last week, leading to further economic slowdown (as discussed in "A March Rate Hike? Not So Fast")

That risk of disruption for factories is already prompting companies to spread their risk by ensuring they have alternative production facilities, Stephanie Krishnan, a supply chain expert at IDC in Singapore, told Bloomberg.

“We are starting to see companies mitigating risk, seeing where they can increase capabilities for production of different products in different factories so they can shift that around,” she said.

Echoing what we said last night in "New Year Brings New All-Time High For Shipping's Epic Traffic Jam", Krishnan doesn’t see an end to the global supply crunch anytime soon and cautions it could take several years for the snarls to unwind. It’s a sobering outlook to start a year that many had hoped would mark the beginning of the end of the Big Crunch which dogged producers and consumers through much of last year.

Clearly what happens next is critical, and how China’s control of the virus plays out will ultimately be crucial, said Deborah Elms, executive director of the Singapore-based Asian Trade Centre. Those companies whose supply chains are fully located inside China may be insulated by the country’s mitigation strategy. But that won’t apply to everyone, she said.

“Lots of products in supply chains come from outside China,” Elms said. “Given challenges elsewhere, even zero Covid doesn’t solve all the issues of disruption.”

In its assessment of next steps, Deutsche Bank expects the government will try to contain the Omicron outbreak with more lockdowns and quarantines rather than taking a "live with Covid" approach. This will pose downside risks to near-term growth. The impact on consumption could be significant, although probably not as large as what happened in 2020.

While Omicron is far less deadly than other Covid variants, it is still deadly enough to cause healthcare service shortages in China, at least in some regions. Vaccination has proven to be ineffective in preventing Omicron from spreading, and while it offers protection against hospitalization, China still has some 20% of the population who are not vaccinated and will face serious health risks if Omicron becomes widespread. As such, DB says that a containment approach is still the government's optimal choice for this winter regardless of how fast Omicron spreads in the next few weeks. It will be good news if travel restrictions, lockdowns and large-scale testing and contact tracing work in containing the outbreak. Even if outbreaks cannot be contained in some regions, these measures will still be considered necessary in flattening the curve and preventing hospitals from being overwhelmed nationwide.

What is much more important for the US, global capital markets and the Fed's monetary policy - which has assumed much stronger growth in 2022 - is that China's Omicron outbreaks are significant downside risks for near-term consumption demand. Restrictions will likely be imposed nationwide to reduce travel before the Chinese New Year and encourage people to stay where they are. Cities where new cases were found will reimpose lockdowns and social distancing measures. The impact in each city will depend on local authorities. Experience from the past 2 years was that while some cities (such as Shenzhen and Shanghai) can manage outbreaks in a less disruptive way, other cities (such as Xi'an) have resorted to stricter and larger scale lockdowns, causing severe disruptions to consumption and service sector activities. Businesses such as restaurants, as well as those linked to travel, and leisure & entertainment will suffer from sharp revenue reductions or even temporary shutdowns. This may also cause temporary job and income losses and negatively impact consumer goods purchases. Retail sales growth dropped by 3ppt in Jan-Feb 2021 (in 2-year average terms). Retail sales might weaken again in Jan-Feb 2022, though the YoY growth rate might not drop much owing to the low base in 2021.

Nevertheless, consumption will likely recover rapidly once lockdowns are lifted. Similar to what happened before, such negative shocks will likely be transitory and will be followed by strong recovery once lockdowns are lifted and businesses reopen.

Still, the notorious bull-whip effect will emerge once again, as supply chains once again become stretched, and like in 2021 the question will be how the trade off between rising costs - as goods in transit end up stuck on a ship far longer than expected - and slowing growth will impact the Fed's view on what the optimal policy response is. While the Fed's prerogative for now is clearly to contain inflation, the reality is that much of the inflation experienced today is on the supply side, something which Brainard told the Senate in her confirmation hearing the Fed is powerless to address. Meanwhile, if we see a "surprise" drop in growth in the coming months, the Fed will have no choice but to delay or at least stagger its tightening as the last thing the Fed can afford to do is hike into another recession, which will then quickly be followed with even more easing. 

Ref: Global Economy Heading For "Mother Of All" Supply Chain Shocks As China Locks Down Ports

Warning Bells everyone! Its the Start!

“There are big changes coming. Things on Earth are going to get worse before they get better.”

We really need to start waking up about the Problems we face!

Best Wishes,

Chris

Chris posted this 15 September 2022

My Friends,

This video is a MUST Watch:

Farmers have been ordered to cut Nitrous Oxide, do you know what this means? They are no longer aloud to grow food!

They have created a Shortage or Crisis on:

1. Food
  2. Energy

Times are going to get very bad for a lot of people very soon!

We were warned, the Remote Viewers told us! Very few listened, very few saw the signs of this coming! Food is already more expensive today than ever before!

Best Wishes,

Chris

My Friends,

The news is getting worse by the day!

Today: "Bipartisan" Washington Insiders Reveal Their Plan For Chaos If Trump Wins The Election

I mean, in What Democracy has this EVER Occurred? I think, confidently, we can say either:

1. Democracy is no longer!
  2. The meaning of Democracy has secretly changed!

A group of “bipartisan” neoconservative Republicans and establishment Democrats have been “simulating” multiple catastrophic scenarios for the 2020 election, including a simulation where a clear victory by the incumbent provokes “unprecedented” measures, which the Biden campaign could take to foil a new Trump inauguration.

A group of Democratic Party insiders and former Obama and Clinton era officials as well as a cadre of “Never Trump” neoconservative Republicans have spent the past few months conducting simulations and “war games” regarding different 2020 election “doomsday” scenarios.

Per several media reports on the group, called the Transition Integrity Project (TIP), they justify these exercises as specifically preparing for a scenario where President Trump loses the 2020 election and refuses to leave office, potentially resulting in a constitutional crisis. However, according to TIP’s own documents, even their simulations involving a “clear win” for Trump in the upcoming election resulted in a constitutional crisis, as they predicted that the Biden campaign would make bold moves aimed at securing the presidency, regardless of the election result.

This is particularly troubling given that TIP has considerable ties to the Obama administration, where Biden served as Vice President, as well as several groups that are adamantly pro-Biden in addition to the Biden campaign itself. Indeed, the fact that a group of openly pro-Biden Washington insiders and former government officials have gamed out scenarios for possible election outcomes and their aftermath, all of which either ended with Biden becoming president or a constitutional crisis, suggest that powerful forces influencing the Biden campaign are pushing the former Vice President to refuse to concede the election even if he loses.

This, of course, gravely undercuts the TIP’s claim to be ensuring “integrity” in the presidential transition process and instead suggests that the group is openly planning on how to ensure that Trump leaves office regardless of the result or to manufacture the very constitutional crisis they claim to be preventing through their simulations.

Such concerns are only magnified by the recent claims made by the 2016 Democratic presidential candidate and former Secretary of State under Obama, Hillary Clinton, that Biden “should not concede under any circumstances.”

Read the full article on the above link.

What Chaos we live in!

Criminals struggling for power! Forcing Mail in Voting and massive fraud already being found, wow super illegal! Super desperate! Super visible!

Are you ready for the First Galactic Empire? Say No Stand Now!

Chris

• Liked by
  • cd_sharp
  • Augenblick
thaelin posted this 06 September 2020

Believe it was David Rockefeller that said that the internet was the worst thing that could have happened to us. Meaning them. It allows information sharing on a large scale and near immediate. Now they have resorted to wiping out that info in a ploy to keep us in the dark.

• Liked by
  • Augenblick
  • Chris
Chris posted this 09 September 2020

My Friends,

My thoughts and best wishes for the US in the battles they are in, another problem with the Fires

In the news: Surreal Photos As San Francisco Sky Turns Orange Due To Wildfire Smoke And Ash

Eerie, dark orange clouds enveloped San Francisco and the Bay Area on Wednesday as a result of nearby wildfire smoke entering the atmosphere. Stunning photos were posted by SF Gate on Wednesday showing what looks like a Martian sky, which was yellow on Tuesday, but darkened in color overnight to orange as a result of smoke being pushed inland off the Pacific Ocean.

Please read article above.

We have Ash Wednesday, and it was bad Fires.  Looks like the US now has the same.

Wishing you all well,

Chris

• Liked by
  • Vidura
  • Augenblick
teebee posted this 10 September 2020

hello all,

It's a bit hard to know what the real story is. The Australians had I think 150 firefighters ready to deploy to U.S.A. and the Americans rang up and cancelled the request as the emergency was over. And now we see that it is still pretty bad over there. Hard to follow.

Regards,

Tony

• Liked by
  • Chris
  • Augenblick
Chris posted this 10 September 2020

Hey Tony and all readers,

A post from Q:

Ref: QAnon Post

It is sad, I mean an Emergency is sometimes beneficial for some! Not ever for others! Q say's we must show people! Seeing the stats would be interesting!

Not good, so many have to suffer, when so many, are already awake to the truth! The Corrupt get away with so much! I can't wait to see Justice! Many say, the US Fires were deliberately lit, many say ours were too! We still have not seen funds donated to the Red Cross, for the Aussie Fires, released! Criminals!

Evil people, profiteers, from hate and bad deeds!

Chris

• Liked by
  • Augenblick
  • Vidura

My Friends,

In these times, we all feel the pressure! Good people see Evil People doing so much nasty evil things! What drives these people?

Ref: Q post 4650

My Friends, stick together! Times might very Apocalyptic, but good people must stick together and have hope because, remember, God Wins!

Ref: Q Post 4648

Lots of good people are fighting the powers that are actively trying to do Evil! They will loose! Evil always does! But the problem is, we have a very visible war between Good and evil seen in the news every day now!

Chris

• Liked by
  • Augenblick
  • Vidura
Chris posted this 14 September 2020

My Friends,

Awesome Video Vidura, Thank You for sharing!

I believe, and many do, we are on the Precipice, its either Evolve or Destruct:

I see so many Positive things now, sill a lot of Negative, but so much more Positive!

Ref: Kevin W

So many Human Beings are sick and tired of the Corruption, the Evil, the Hate the Lies, People want change now more than EVER!

Movement is growing @ insane rates. You may get 503 errors right after Q drops because MASSIVE amounts of people worldwide hit the servers all at once. Just wait a bit/try later. WWG1WGA

Ref: qalerts.app

Each and every one of must Shine that Light Inside of Us and Join as One! Together, we are Strong and can not be beaten down! Together, we are Strong! 

We can do it! We have the power!

In more ways than some may understand that short sentence! 

Chris

• Liked by
  • Augenblick
  • Vidura
Augenblick posted this 14 September 2020

BlazingPress gave a second heads up regarding stocking the shelves. Mike was right the first time, so I restocked last weekend again, Items had limits and many were gone. The shelves were hit and miss.

There have been many unreported food source destruction/sabotage and truckers are getting scarce.

Store up, friends!

-A-

• Liked by
  • Chris
  • Vidura
Chris posted this 15 September 2020

My Friends,

In the news: Massive Lines Form Outside Virginia Food Bank As Demand Hits One Million Meals Per Month

The economic recovery has stalled, and in some cases, reversed. The $600 unemployment benefits that Americans received following the virus pandemic that crashed the economy in March-April expired on July 31, which means a fiscal cliff has been underway for 44 days (as of Sept. 14).

Millions of people are still out of work, their emergency savings wiped out, and insurmountable debts are increasing. As former Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen warned in August, Congress' inability to pass another round of stimulus checks could weigh on the economic recovery.

Readers may recall about a quarter of all personal income is derived from the government - so when a lapse in stimulus checks extends for well over one month - that could lead to new consumer stress.

In Richmond, Virginia, about 125 miles south of Washington, D.C., a food bank has been shelling out more than one million meals per month as the metro area battles deep economic scarring sustained by the virus-induced recession.

Pleas go and read the full article on the above link!

Please stock up now My Friends, prepare for bad times ahead!

Chris

• Liked by
  • cd_sharp
  • Augenblick
Chris posted this 18 September 2020

My Friends,

Of all the posts on this thread, this is perhaps the most important!

Innocent people have nothing to fear!

In the News: "Absolutely Terrified" Democrats Demand Emergency Investigation Into Durham Probe

In August, Attorney General William Barr refused to commit to withholding any report by DOJ watchdog John Durham before the November election - causing Congressional Democrats to froth at the mouth over an "October surprise" meant to hurt Joe Biden.

Durham was appointed by Barr to investigate the Russia investigators - including members of the Obama-Biden administration, the FBI and the DOJ.

Now, days after a top prosecutor on the Durham team resigned - reportedly over what she thought was "pressure from Barr to produce results before the November election," the Democratic chairs of four House committees have demanded an "emergency investigation" into Durham's probe, according to the Daily Caller.

"We write to ask that you open an emergency investigation into whether U.S. Attorney General William Barr, U.S. Attorney John Durham, and other Department of Justice political appointees are following DOJ’s longstanding policy to avoid taking official actions or other steps that could improperly influence the upcoming presidential election," wrote Democrats Adam Schiff (D-CA), Jerry Nadler (D-NY), Zoe Lofgren (D-CA) and Carolyn Maloney (D-NY) in a letter to DOJ inspector general Michael Horowitz.

"Absolutely Terrified" Democrats Demand Emergency Investigation Into Durham Probe

The letter follows a similar demand on Thursday from 10 Democratic members of the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Democrats are questioning the legal authority of the investigation, and whether Durham is allowed to release a public report of the probe before the election.

“Attorney General Barr has signaled repeatedly that he is likely to allow DOJ to take prosecutorial actions, make public disclosures, and even issue reports before the presidential election in November. Such actions clearly appear intended to benefit President Trump politically,” the Democrats wrote. -Daily Caller

House Judiciary Republicans suggested that the Democrats are "absolutely terrified" of the Durham probe, as "They know Barr and Durham are cleaning up the what the Obama/Biden DOJ left behind," adding "And the results won't be pretty for them."

As part of his investigation, Durham has interviewed former CIA Director John Brennan and others, allegedly regarding the CIA's assessment that Russian President Vladimir Putin was behind interference in the 2016 US election in order to help President Trump.

In an August 13th interview, Barr said he expects "significant" developments to come out of the investigation before the election. Days later, former FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith pleaded guilty to fabricating evidence used to obtain surveillance warrants on former Trump adviser Carter Page. Clinesmith -who worked on both the Hillary Clinton email investigation and the Russia probe, was part of Special Counsel Robert Mueller's team, and interviewed Trump campaign advisor George Papadopoulos.

Meanwhile, earlier this month White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows suggested that former FBI agent Peter Strzok and other officials involved in the operation against Trump could be in trouble.

“And I use the word unlawful at best, it broke all kinds of protocols and at worst people should go to jail as I mentioned previously,” Meadows said during a virtual appearance on Fox Business’ “Mornings With Maria” on Monday. -via The Epoch Times

If the Obama-Biden DOJ did nothing wrong, what do Democrats have to worry about?

This is a HUGE News article, why? because Q just posted this:

Ref: Q Post Rig for Red

Remember, Q said, just recently:

Ref: Q Post Justice is Coming

Sometimes innocent people have injustice perpetuated against them, Gen Flynn is one of many examples, but this time Justice will be Sweet! Justice will be served and done publically, for the entire WORLD to see! Not an ounce of Injustice not a finger lifted in Violence! Pure unadulterated Justice how Justice should be served!

The Flood Gates are about to open!

Watch the Durham Probe!

Evil and Corruption is on a Global Scale, I hope as America cleans out the Evil and Corruption, the rest of the world follows! We have a lot of Evil and Corruption here in Australia also!

Chris

• Liked by
  • Vidura
  • cd_sharp
Chris posted this 18 September 2020

My Friends,

In support of the above post, another big news article: A Textbook Case Of Treason

A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself.”

Marcus Tullius Cicero

The Transition Integrity Project (TIP) is a shadowy group of government, military and media elites who have concocted a plan to spread mayhem and disinformation following the November 3 presidential elections.

The strategy takes advantage of the presumed delay in determining the winner of the upcoming election, (due to the deluge of mail-in votes.) The interim period is expected to intensify partisan warfare creating the perfect environment for disseminating propaganda and inciting street violence. The leaders of TIP believe that a mass mobilization will help them to achieve what Russiagate could not, that is, the removal Donald Trump via an illicit coup conjured up by behind-the-scenes powerbrokers and their Democrat allies. Here’s a little more background from an article by Chris Farrell at the Gatestone Institute:

“In one of the greatest public disinformation campaigns in American history — the Left and their NeverTrumper allies (under the nom de guerre: “Transition Integrity Project&rdquo released a 22-page report in August 2020 “war gaming” four election crisis scenarios:….The outcome of each TIP scenario results in street violence and political impasse.

Is it possible that the leadership of the American Left, along with their NeverTrumper allies, are busy talking themselves into advocating and promoting street violence as a response to a presidential election?

The answer is: Yes…. expect violence in the aftermath of the election, because now that is the new ‘normal.”

- (“How to Steal an Election”, Gatestone Institute)

Please go and read the full article, its really important! We, the world has only one shot here!

Also, another very interesting, important article: Newt Gingrich Questions 'The Soros Cover Up'

I have been watching a truly curious phenomenon over the past few days.

It seems there is suddenly a movement in media to silence anyone who speaks out against George Soros - and, specifically, his funding of radical prosecutors seeking to change the criminal justice system by simply ignoring certain crimes.

This happened to me personally this week while I was being interviewed on Fox’s Outnumbered. When I brought up Soros’s plan to get pro-criminal, anti-police prosecutors elected across the country, two of the show’s participants interrupted me and forcefully asserted that Soros was not involved. 

Host Harris Faulkner, it seemed, was stunned by the interruptions, and did her part to move the show forward after some awkward silence. The next day, she addressed the strange moment during the show and condemned censorship.

Immediately after the show, Twitter and other social media went crazy. People were alleging that any criticism of Soros’s political involvement is automatically false, anti-Semitic, or both.

Please go and read the full Article!

Chris

• Liked by
  • Vidura
  • cd_sharp
Chris posted this 21 September 2020

My Friends,

Sometimes we must draw a conclusion. I ask you to please read this and study the signature: R

This week is said to be a very important week! We could see some high profile arrests! Keep an eye on the Q Posts here.

WWG1WGA

Chris

• Liked by
  • Vidura
  • cd_sharp
Atti posted this 03 October 2020

The birth of the Global Vaccine.

Let’s read a few things. It’s worth knowing the full story for everyone.

Especially the history of BARDA.

https://kritikus-hangok.webnode.hu/l/a-sars-cov-2-tortenete-avagy-a-globalvakcina-szuletese/

https://cepi.net/

https://www.gavi.org/

https://www.gavi.org/covax-facility

https://www2.deloitte.com/hu/en.html

https://www.who.int/emergencies/disea...

https://www.rockefellerfoundation.org/

https://www.project-syndicate.org/

• Liked by
  • Chris
  • cd_sharp
thaelin posted this 17 November 2020

Hi Chris:

It is a know fact that we have been in a place to end the use of fossil fuels for a long time. So many inventions to do so have been killed so as to keep up the profit margins for the share holders. The knowledge of said items is large. So many ways we could progress have been silenced for "reasons of national security" that it makes me sick. It will only take one FE device hitting the free world to make a irreversible change for the better. The economies just have to adapt to it for it to work. But that means a shift in the balance of power and that will not be easily brought forth.

We will still win in the end as one person will not be willing to sell out humanity for worthless paper. Be the change you wish! Ghandi

• Liked by
  • Wistiti
  • Chris
Chris posted this 23 November 2020

My Friends,

This is AWFULL! In the News: 14 Million People Will Lose Their Unemployment Benefits, 30 Million At Risk Of Eviction On January 1

While markets remain on edge over the sudden tension between the Treasury and the Fed, following Mnuchin's surprise notice to Powell that the Treasury would let 8 of the key 13(3) "emergency" programs currently in place (including the critical for the bond market Corporate Credit facilities, PMCCF and SMCCF) at the Fed expire on Dec 31...

... which also threatens the continuation of Helicopter Money into 2021 as the only reason the Fed has been able to monetize all US issuance this year while sending stocks soaring has been the close cooperation between the Fed and Treasury, another, more important "expiration" will take place on Dec 31, and will likely have far more profound consequences for the broader US population.

Here's why: on Dec 31 is when many of the key provisions in the CARES Act are set to expire if there is no action from Congress. All else equal, some 12 million American will likely lose access to their Emergency unemployment benefits activated in the aftermath of the covid pandemic, which alone could be a drag of up to 1.5% to growth in 1Q according to Bank of America. Additionally, the concurrent expiration of eviction moratorium, mortgage forbearance programs, and suspension of student loan payments could all be headwinds early next year, creating further obstacles.

The CARES Act expanded unemployment insurance eligibility and duration during the pandemic. Of this, the Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) program was the largest component, giving unemployment benefits to workers who are normally ineligible for regular state UI programs such as contract and self-employed workers. The PUA gave these workers 39 weeks of unemployment benefits. Meanwhile the Pandemic Emergency Unemployment Compensation (PEUC) program provided 13 additional weeks of benefits to those that exhausted regular state UI benefits. These programs will expire on December 26th.

According to the latest DOL data, there are currently over 21 million unemployed workers receiving UI benefits of which 13.6 million are enrolled in either PUA or PEUC; these are shown in red and green in the chart below.

According to analysts at the Century Foundation, roughly 12 million workers enrolled in PUA or PEUC will see their UI benefits cut off at year-end, and based on BofA calculations, this would roughly translate into an income shortfall of $39BN in 1Q if these workers are unable to find work or alternative income support. BofA also calculates that based on its work on fiscal multipliers, income loss of $39BN would translate into a 1.2% hit to growth on an annualized basis in 1Q 2021.

Beyond the direct hit to those losing their benefits at year-end, many that are currently on regular state UI programs will exhaust their eligibility and be left without a safety net. A back of the envelope calculation suggests an additional 2.4MM  workers who are currently on regular UI benefits will exhaust all available UI resources by 1Q of next year, which would amount to roughly an $8BN income loss or a drag of 0.3% to growth.

In total, some 14.4 million workers will lose their unemployment benefits on Dec 31, resulting in a total hit to the economy of almost $50BN, and without any additional UI support, BofA estimates the income loss could be a drag of up to 1.5% to growth in 1Q 2021. It gets worse as there could be a second mini-cliff in 2Q if there is no additional stimulus as workers on extended UI benefits in select states exhaust their aid.

Bills also come due

The CARES Act also provided some temporary payment relief: it prohibited landlords with federal guaranteed mortgages from evicting tenants until December 31st. According to a survey run by the Urban Institute, 1/3rd of landlords reported not being paid rent in full in September. This implies roughly 30 million renter households will be at risk of eviction once the moratorium expires. As BofA adds, homeowners with federally guaranteed mortgages could request loan forbearance up until December 31st, while those who requested and received forbearances prior to the deadline would be able to delay mortgage payments up to a year. Separately, according to the Mortgage Bankers Association, loans in forbearance stood at 5.7% in the week ending November 15, which roughly translates to 2.7 million homeowners in some sort of forbearance plans.

While it's difficult to quantify the growth impact from these provisions expiring, BofA expects it to have a meaningful impact if consumers are unable to keep current on their debt. According to a study done by Collison and Reed (2018), the value of avoiding an eviction is approximately $8,000 per household. Meanwhile, studies on foreclosures showed that foreclosure-related sales had prices about 27% lower than comparable properties and each foreclosure lowered the selling price of nearby non-foreclosure properties by 1%.

In short, the Dec 31 expiration date means that immediately thereafter, there will be a nontrivial risk that many households will be unable to pay their debts. The latest Household Pulse Survey from the Census Bureau shows that close to 30% of renters and roughly 12% of homeowners with mortgages have slight-to-no confidence that they will be able to make next month's payment.

Last, consumers with student debt will have to resume payments in January. According to a study done by the NY Fed, the payment freeze during the pandemic saved borrowers roughly $7BN per month. All told, with various moratoria ending, debt payments coming due could be a major headwind for the economy at the start of next year.

No safety net.

What is most concerning about the expiration of various CARES programs is that starting Jan 1, the economy will be operating without a safety net. However, according to BofA, this is likely to be short-lived, as Congress and the new Biden administration are expected to strike a deal on a new stimulus package of $500bn-$1tn shortly after the inauguration (Goldman however recently cuts its estimate to just $700BN). And while any new package should be able to offset the drag and boost growth by 2.5% in 2021 (per BofA estimates), any delays and snags could lead to a second major economic hit to the US economy. Already JPMorgan expects a "doube-dipping" 1% drop in Q1 GDP, a decline which will only get worse should the various government subsidies not be extended in early 2021.

Oh My! This is such a desperate time! Children Homeless, Parents not knowing what to do!

This breaks my Heart! I wish: "We The People" could do better than this, I mean really, Our Leaders are ALL Letting us DOWN! We have Criminals at the top, only lining their OWN POCKETS! 

We have Energy Answers My Friends, learn now, before its too late. Please!

Best Wishes,

Chris

• Liked by
  • cd_sharp
  • Augenblick
Chris posted this 12 December 2020

My Friends,

Start at 14:00, but please take a little bit off time to view this:

World War III “has started in silence with the release of the pandemic”, and says “not everyone can be saved”

Ref: LUDE Media - 12/03/2020 Interpretation on Miles Statement: Chinese Real Disaster Begin Now.

CCP, Chinese Communist Party, it appears a War of sorts has broken out, and its going to only get worse, all related to this thread. I urge all here to do your own home work.

The Thread: Un-Official US President Elect Voter board

The CCP is behind the Election problem, they own the Dominion Voting Machines.

WHY cant Humans just get on! OMG!

I think its very upsetting how badly behaved some people are!

Best Wishes,

Chris

• Liked by
  • Atti
  • Augenblick
Chris posted this 12 December 2020

My Friends,

Please take a minute to watch this VERY important video:

Credit: X22 Report, see: Rumble

This is Un-Believable! Criminal! WE MUST WAKE UP!

Best Wishes,

Chris

• Liked by
  • Munny
  • Augenblick
Chris posted this 23 December 2020

My Friends,

NOTE: I am reading between the lines a little, you decide, please trust your gut, not the Propaganda!

I saw a message today from President Trumps Top Lawyer Jenna Ellis:

Ref: Jenna Ellis, one of President Trump's top Lawyers

Ask the question: What Disgusts Jenna?

Well, I believe Joe Biden is making a Threat. When he says:

Our darkest days ... are ahead of us.

Ref: Joe Biden

I believe, Joe Biden is specifically speaking about this:

My Friends, I do believe, if they get the chance, they will release a much worse Virus on the Population, where 2 out of every 3 people will die. It worries me so much! I want ZERO Deaths! But, remember the Georgia Guide Stones:

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

Rule passion – faith – tradition – and all things with tempered reason.

Balance personal rights with social duties.

Be not a cancer on the earth – Leave room for nature.

This means, 7.8 Billion people, down to 0.5 billion, they want 7.3 Billion People Dead! Remember the Coffins they ordered:

I hope with all my heart, this can be stopped!

Best Wishes,

Chris

• Liked by
  • Augenblick
  • cd_sharp
Chris posted this 01 January 2021

My Friends,

PLEASE Take a minute to watch this:

Catherine Austin Fitts | Full Interview | Planet Lockdown, this lady is SUPER Smart!

Educate now before its too late!

Best Wishes,

Chris

• Liked by
  • cd_sharp
  • Augenblick
Chris posted this 20 October 2021

My Friends,

Here we have it, as predicted:

Jen Psaki Says Empty Shelves And Rising Prices Are Due To "Increasing Demand"

This past weekend Jake Tapper spoke to White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki about inflation and the effects of rising prices in the U.S.

Part of their discussion was prompted by White House Chief of Staff Ron Klain re-tweeting a Tweet from days prior saying that rising prices and inflation were "high class problems". 

"Most of the economic problems we're facing (inflation, supply chains, etc.) are high class problems," Jason Furman wrote on October 13th. Klain re-tweeted his tweet with two fingers pointing down at the original tweet and simply said: "This". 

When Psaki took to Tapper's show on CNN to try and defend the White House Chief of Staff's response, she tried to make the case that rising prices were good because it meant more people were buying things. And, like everyone else in the world, she blamed Covid. 

"Inflation is skyrocketing," Jake Tapper says to Psaki. "Doesn't it seem tone deaf to say rising prices and empty grocery store shelves are 'high class problems'? Isn't that a bit dismissive?," Tapper asked.

Psaki responded by saying: "The fact is that the unemployment rate is half of what it was about a year ago."

"More people have jobs, more people are buying goods, that's increasing demand. That's a good thing. At the same time, we know supply is low because we're coming out of the pandemic," Psaki answers.

"What people should know is inflation is going to come down next year, economists have said that, they're all projecting that," she continued.

"Chief of Staff Ron Klain, back when he was a private citizen, went after the Trump White House for efforts to dismiss price rises," Tapper continued. "Why did Ron Klain think rising prices were a serious concern under Trump but not under Biden?"

"I can tell you from sitting in meetings with Ron Klain, he is obsessed with lowering costs for the American people," Psaki responded.

Ref: Jen Psaki Says Empty Shelves And Rising Prices Are Due To "Increasing Demand"

My Friends, it is wise to become a prepper or prepare to starve, remember the warning:

Please plant as many fruit and vegatables as you can and do it now!

Best Wishes,

Chris

• Liked by
  • Shadow_
  • Augenblick
Chris posted this 21 October 2021

My Friends,

BEWARE

For some time, here in Australia, and no doubt across the world, we have had some processes called: "Food Irradiation"

They make videos telling us: "Its totally safe!"

We get told:

• Food irradiation is a form of food processing that can extend shelf life and reduce spoilage.
  • Foods are exposed to radiation to kill insects, moulds and micro-organisms, but no detectable levels of radiation are left behind in the food.
  • It is mandatory for irradiated foods to be labelled in accordance with regulations by FSANZ.

BUT, even though there is a lot of denial, Seeds often are found to be inert, DEAD, after Food Irradiation:

Exposure to radiation has been found to cause a large range of effects on seeds.

I have tried many many times to grow, from Seed, from many different types of plants, and the seeds are DEAD!

I am firm in the belief, this is a small but necessary part of the Agenda 21 Plan to De-Populate the world! They now call this a Conspiracy Theory, but when all Conspiracy Theory's come true, they no longer are Conspiracy Theory's, they are Conspiracy Realities!

Beware My Friends, as a long time seed collector, beware, most of the seeds you purchase from large supermarket companies, most of them if not all of them will be inert or DEAD!

Some are starting to wake up:

If the Seeds have ben Murdered by Food Irradiation, then Food Irradiation cant be good for your Body!

EDIT:

On another note, COVID IS Man Made, here is the article:

A top NIH official admitted in a Wednesday letter that the US-funded so-called "gain-of-function" research in Wuhan, China - and that the US nonprofit which conducted it, EcoHealth Alliance - led by the controversial Peter Daszak, "failed to report" that they had created a chimeric bat coronavirus which could infect humans.

In a letter addressed to Rep. James Comer (R-KY), NIH Principal Deputy Director Lawrence A. Tabak cites a "limited experiment" to determine whether "spike proteins from naturally occurring bat coronaviruses circulating in China were capable of binding to the human ACE2 receptor in a mouse model." According to the letter, humanized mice infected with the modified bat virus "became sicker" than those exposed to an unmodified version of the same bat coronavirus.

Daszak failed to report this finding, and has been given five days to submit "any and all unpublished data from the experiments and work conducted" under the NIH grant.

Rutgers University Board of Governors Chemistry Professor Richard H. Ebright sums it up. :

While Tabak's letter goes to great lengths to insist that EcoHealth's work couldn't have produced SARS-CoV-2, it absolutely vindicates Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY), who Fauci repeatedly called a liar in July for accusing him of funding GoF research in Wuhan, China.

As we noted in Septemberproof that the US funded of GoF research was blown wide open thanks to materials (here and here) released through a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit by The Intercept against the National Institutes of Health, revealing that EcoHealth was paid to make chimeric SARS-based Covid that they confirmed could infect human cells.

While evidence of this research has been pointed to in published studies, the FOIA release provides a key piece to the puzzle which sheds new light on what was going on.

"This is a roadmap to the high-risk research that could have led to the current pandemic," said Gary Ruskin, executive director of U.S. Right To Know, a group that has been investigating the origins of Covid-19 (via The Intercept).

We also learned in September that 18 months before the Pandemic, Daszak applied for a grant to release enhanced airborne coronaviruses into the wild in an effort to inoculate them against diseases that could have otherwise jumped to humans, according to The Telegraph, citing leaked grant proposals from 2018.

New documents show that just 18 months before the first Covid-19 cases appeared, researchers had submitted plans to release skin-penetrating nanoparticles containing “novel chimeric spike proteins” of bat coronaviruses into cave bats in Yunnan, China.

They also planned to create chimeric viruses, genetically enhanced to infect humans more easily, and requested $14million from the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (Darpa) to fund the work.

Daszak hoped to use genetic engineering to cobble "human-specific cleavage sites" onto bat Covid 'which would make it easier for the virus to enter human cells' - and included plans to commingle high-risk natural coronaviruses strains with more infectious, yet less deadly versions. His 'bat team' of researchers included Dr. Shi Zhengli from the Wuhan Institute of Virology, as well as US researchers from the University of North Carolina and the US Geological Survey National Wildlife Health Center.

Darpa refused the contract - saying "It is clear that the proposed project led by Peter Daszak could have put local communities at risk," while warning that Daszak hadn't fully considered the dangers involved in enhancing the virus via gain-of-function research, or by releasing a vaccine into the air.

Angus Dalgleish, Professor of Oncology at St Georges, University of London, who struggled to get work published showing that the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) had been carrying out “gain of function” work for years before the pandemic, said the research may have gone ahead even without the funding.

This is clearly a gain of function, engineering the cleavage site and polishing the new viruses to enhance human cell infectibility in more than one cell line,” he said. -Telegraph

In short, after a massive drop of receipts proved that Fauci, and his boss Francis Collins, lied, the NIH itself has finally acknowledged funding Gain-of-Function research.

Ref: NIH Admits Funding Gain-Of-Function COVID Experiments; Gives EcoHealth Five Days To Report Data

This is so typical of Greedy Humans!

Best Wishes,

Chris

• Liked by
  • Shadow_
  • Augenblick
Chris posted this 03 October 2022

My Friends,

Please watch this video, its very good:

The world is in very BIG Trouble!

There is already Talk of:

• Food Rationing
  • Energy Rationing
  • and more...

There is NO SUCH THING as an Energy Shortage! We, aboveunity.com, have the answers you need!

Best Wishes,

Chris

• Liked by
  • Melendor
  • Augenblick
Chris posted this 21 October 2022

My Friends,

The EU is in big trouble!

Know this, We have the Answers you need!

Really bad stuff is occurring right now! Many people are no doubt scared!

Do not worry, be your own leader! Independence comes from within! Learn and help others to learn about Free Energy Machines! We have all the Information you need! Read our Pages!

Best Wishes,

Chris

• Liked by
  • Augenblick
  • strape

My Friends,

The choice of words we all use, is at times interesting to say the least! 

In the following interview:

George Lucas uses the term: White Slavers. Lucas also says he does not like the Hollywood way of life! Interesting statement! 

The term White Slave stems from the term: Chattel Slave

A chattel slave is an enslaved person who is owned for ever and whose children and children's children are automatically enslaved. Chattel slaves are individuals treated as complete property, to be bought and sold. Chattel slavery was supported and made legal by European governments and monarchs.

Enslaved by Debt, Enslaved by Race, Enslaved by Propaganda, choose your poison, truth is, they think of us as Slaves and as Property! Remember, we were warned:

There’s a plot in this country to enslave every man, woman and child. Before I leave this high and noble office, I intend to expose this plot!

Ref: President John F Kennedy

It is amazing how much of this stuff Google / YouTube has wiped out and removed from our Browsing List! The above video is directly linked to this Post!

Chris

• Liked by
  • Augenblick
Chris posted this 07 September 2020

My Friends,

More on Food Shortages: Is China On The 'Brink' Of A Major Food Shortage?

Jinping said China had to "maintain a sense of crisis about food security" amid the virus pandemic. The warning comes as the world's second-largest economy could soon face food shortages. Besides the virus-induced economic downturn disrupting food supply chains, there's been droughts, floods, and pests that are likely to result in poor harvests this year.

Chinese state news agency, the Global Times, downplayed the notion China is headed for a food crisis. Some restaurants in China have limited the number of dishes served to diners, while others have weighed customers before ordering.

Estimates show China wastes enough food to feed 30 to 50 million people per year, according to a study published by the Chinese Academy of Sciences and the World Wildlife Fund in China. The government's abrupt crackdown on food waste suggests a shortage could be nearing: 

But the campaign [Clean Plate Campaign] has raised speculation China could be facing a food shortage, although state media outlets were quick to try and stop the panic of imminent food shortages, reporting that China had recently seen consecutive bumper grain harvests and record high grain output.

As living standards have raised, so has consumption. Obesity levels have soared and China was estimated to waste enough food in a year to feed a country the size of South Korea.

But with the pandemic already cutting consumption levels, China's options to quell any shortages domestically were limited.

Subsidising production could fall foul of World Trading Organisation rules which could heighten tensions with the US.

This would mean China, already the world's largest importer of food, would need to look to increase imports to meet demand.

This could then have a ripple effect on prices all around the globe. -Farmers Guardian 

Adapt 2030's David DuByne offers an alternative view of what could be causing weather disruptions that are pressuring worldwide food supply chains. He said the reduction in the Sun's energy output over the coming solar cycles will have profound changes on the Earth's climate and may result in poorer harvests. 

DuByne said, "food production globally" won't be able to feed everybody and already cracks in food supply chains are showing up in China...

China now admits there is a food crisis and the same week the US agricultural department begins to buy surplus crops from farmers to stock food banks. Cosmic rays are increasing to levels not measured since the Dalton Minimum in 1810. -DuByne

Readers may recall the United Nations warned in late Aug. that billions of dollars in emergency funds are needed to prevent an emerging "famine of biblical proportions" that threatens much of the world.  

Food shortages would ultimately result in soaring food price inflation. Something that would make the Federal Reserve excited, considering its new shift in monetary policy, has paved the way for inflation to run well above the 2% target. As we pointed out in 2011the Fed has argued that rising food prices are not a concern considering technology prices are becoming cheaper. 

As we explained in 2014, the cost of living is getting a lot more expensive for households. Take a low-income household with folks working low-wage-paying jobs; years of rising food, shelter, education, and healthcare costs, have left them in a precarious situation of no savings and insurmountable debts. 

And the one thing central bankers cannot print is food - if shortages in China and or elsewhere become more serious, resulting in out of control spikes in food prices as the virus pandemic and economic downturn continues, then there's going to be a lot of hangry people around the world. It's only then when the next round of global protests could overwhelm governments and central bankers, as they realize "you can't eat an iPad."

A global reset is ahead. 

Slowly, things are getting worse! A Global Reset might be good, of course it depends who is in control of the reset!

Chris

• Liked by
  • Augenblick
Augenblick posted this 07 September 2020

-A-

• Liked by
  • Chris
Augenblick posted this 07 September 2020

-A-

• Liked by
  • Chris

My Friends,

Terrible times are ahead!

In the news: What Possible Disruption Is Coming That Requires China To Start Massive Stockpiling Of All Possible Commodities

Today is like one of those rare occasions when the Broadway understudy for a leading role finds out that the star has the ‘flu (not Covid-19) and so they get to go in front of the audience for once. Yes, Europe, today is your time to shine: “Everything’s coming up Milhouse!”.

Or not. Because the pressure is certainly on.

First, we have the ECB. The market whisper is that they have decided that a global backdrop where the Fed, BOE, RBA and RBNZ, among others, have all flagged that things remain grave, and that far more easing can still be; where a second wave of the virus is clearly evident; and where we are worryingly close to a Hard Brexit, is the right time to sell sunny economic uplands ahead. Or at least that is what the markets will perceive the outcome to be if we indeed see their economic forecasts revised upwards without the right serious tone. They will take that to mean that while everyone else is close to doing more, the ECB isn’t. And the impact, if we haven’t already seen it in buy-the-rumour, sell-the-fact manner, will be appropriate.

So over to the always-says-exactly-what-the-market-wants-to-hear ECB President Lagarde to try to explain how they are upbeat, but not so upbeat that anything needs to change in any of the wrong ways – like EUR hitting the roof, for example.

Second, we have the EU trying to deal with Brexit, where the UK is, on its own admittance, steering towards acting like a rogue state and unilaterally breaking international law. There is an emergency meeting today between the two sides and, frankly, it’s unclear if the UK is going to talk or declare “There is a bomb in this briefcase!” One would imagine that part of this might feed into the ECB’s thinking if the meetings overlap(?)

At the same time, the EU is dealing with China. EC executive vice-president Vestager is going to be talking to China’s Liu He, and the South China Morning Post reports the latter will be offering Europe the chance to join it in its proposed new China Network on data security….as opposed to the US Clean Network, being the unspoken part. Once again, we see Europe caught in the middle. Once again, it will probably “try to go its own way”. In the same way Europe doesn’t rely on the US in NATO and on the USD in the Eurodollar markets. The understudy, indeed.

Let’s see how Milhouse does when the spotlight shines.

Meanwhile, here is something to study. China has announced it plans to boost its strategic commodities reserves to assuage anxiety over energy and food security. Starting in 2021, it will make what Bloomberg calls “mammoth” purchases of crude, strategic materials, and farm goods, officials apparently say. This is being done to ensure China can ride out any repeat of this year’s supply disruptions, or a deterioration in trade relations with the US, for example. This is apparently part of the shift to “internal circulation”, or greater self-reliance, which is already being flagged, and which will kick in for the five year plan 2021-25.

Actually, those in the know know that this has already been happening across the board for some time: China has been swallowing up raw materials and strategic goods far in advance of what the economy needs right now. That means the drop in other imports --which are still down y/y overall even including this commodity surge-- is even larger. (And why aren’t FX reserves rising even as the trade surplus soars…? Mmmm.)

Here’s the understudy way to study this: go long commodities! - because obviously China buying in vast quantities for years to come, right? Expect lots of stories like that.

Here’s the star way to think about it: what does it really say if China is stocking up so much? Has there ever been a point during trade tensions where anyone has ever threatened not to sell to China? The issue is always that trade partners don’t ONLY want to sell raw materials and unprocessed commodities to it, but rather to hold more of the technology and value chain themselves. That is as true for Europe as it is for the US.

What possible disruption could be on the horizon that would require China to have a large enough buffer of all conceivable inputs --in remote inland areas to boot-- that it needs to use up its precious USD reserves in a bulk splurge now?

“Geopolitics”, as we say euphemistically? That hardly suggests the benign, sunny uplands that ECB is going to try to sell today, with its eyes firmly on its own shoes, RBA-style.

It can’t be on *imminent* concerns of the US acting on China’s USD access because all these purchases will presumably still be made in those precious USD, even in vast size,… right? Or is the idea with THAT much buying, a shift to CNY can be accelerated? For commodity sellers, that’s something to consider. So is that this would be a multi-year bull-run – and then a very sharp stop.

Indeed, theoretically China would no longer have to worry about not having enough of X, or Y, or Z; and it could simply stop buying from industry/country X, or Y, or Z for a year or two if prices were too high,….and watch them collapse,…until prices were again amenable, or the asset was for sale, or the relevant government ‘came to its senses’ on foreign policy.

I am not saying this is what China *IS* doing. Yet this is how anyone seeing trade geostrategically, or fearing that others are going to do the same, would think – and act. We have more than enough examples from history from all round the word; and our domestic economies are replete with monopoly and monosophy, and at the firm level we see the same game play out.

Is everything really coming up Milhouse, Milhouse?

But let’s ignore all that and watch Christine Lagarde try to explain why there may be marginally more of the inflation the ECB never generates ahead than the previous set of forecasts predicted, underlining why such forecasting is not worth doing anyway.

All in all, the writing is on the Wall!

Prepare NOW! Its too late in a Months Time! Food, Water and medical Supplies for you and your family! Please, if this all blows over and nothing happens, you have nothing to loose! But if it does not, then you could save your family's life just by doing a few simple things!

This is what we need to do: Citizens Stop Spanish Police From Arresting Woman For Not Wearing Mask

The clip shows officers attempting to pull the older woman away from the crowd, but they manage to wrestle her away from the cops.

“In Spain, police tried to arrest a woman for not wearing a mask. Dozens of people took off their masks and then helped the woman,” states the description accompanying the video.

Please go read the Article! It is awesome to see People Power!

Chris

• Liked by
  • Augenblick
Chris posted this 11 September 2020

My Friends,

Here we go: Woolworths coronavirus: Fears restrictions could lead to Christmas stock shortages

Supermarket giant Woolworths has warned the Victorian Government that stores could face stock shortages in the lead-up to Christmas if tough restrictions limiting its supply chain are not eased.

Woolworths chief executive Brad Banducci also cautioned the Government that shortages of products at one store could result in shoppers moving between stores to find the goods they need, which is at odds with the Premier’s goal of reducing movement during the pandemic.

Mr Banducci’s comments came at an industry roundtable of about 100 businesses with the State Government, that was hosted by the Business Council of Australia on Wednesday night.

Woolworths has maintained the availability of stock was not the issue, but logistic issues due to restrictions limiting capacity in distribution centres and warehouses could impact the ability to get products to stores when demand peaks over the Christmas period.

This could lead then lead to shortages across multiple stores as customers shopped around to find what they needed.

In a statement, Mr Banducci said Woolworths recognised the “unique challenge” Victoria was facing and they valued the open dialogue they have had with the Government throughout the pandemic.

“We’ve been working to support the Government’s overarching health objective of reducing community movements to help prevent the spread of COVID-19,” he said.

“As part of this, we’ve shared data-driven insights on anticipated shopping behaviour in the lead-up to the busy Christmas season to help inform policy making as it relates to our supply

chains.”

He said Woolworths remained committed to working closely with the Government to help reduce community movement wherever possible while also ensuring Victorians had access to their essential needs in a COVIDSafe environment this Christmas.

It’s understood the supermarket giant is advocating for a return to 100 per cent supply chain capacity as soon as possible, and without it in coming months individual stores could face stock shortages across certain products, similar to what was seen in March and April when panic buying peaked.

At the roundtable Woolworths shared modelling on the impact stock shortages in individual stores could have on broader community movements based on shopping behaviour from March and April.

Woolworths has more than five million customers per week in Victoria across its more than 600 sites.

The State Government introduced tough restrictions in early August to try to halt Victoria’s second wave that forced distribution and warehousing businesses cut staff by a third.

There you have it: FOOD SHORTAGES and its on a Global Scale! Here in Australia, and soon if not already, a Town near you!

Ed Dames said it, predicted above!

Ghana's President, Nana Akufo-Addo, Lock Step Warning: 

Warning: "break down the supply chain, and cause the start of mass Food Shortages" ( 6 : 50 )

Prepare My Friends, Please!

Chris

• Liked by
  • Augenblick
Chris posted this 16 September 2020

My Friends,

In the news: "I Am The Target": Silenced Chinese Virologist Tells Tucker COVID-19 Intentionally Released, CCP Trying To 'Disappear' Her

Hours after her unceremonious Twitter ban for, we assume, presenting evidence that SARS-CoV-2 was created in a Wuhan lab, Chinese virologist Dr. Li-Meng Yan appeared on "Tucker Carlson Tonight," where she told the Fox News host that the virus is a "Frankenstein" which was designed to target humans which was intentionally released.

"It could never come from nature," she Yan - an MD/PhD who worked with coronavirus at the University of Hong Kong

"There is evidence left in the genome" - which Yan detailed in a 26-page scientific paper co-written with three other Chinese scientists. "They don't want people to know this truth. Also, that's why I get suspended [from Twitter], I get suppression. I am the target that the Chinese Communist Party wants disappeared."

When Carlson asked her why she believes the virus made it's way out of the Wuhan lab, Dr. Yan said "I worked in the WHO reference lab, which is the top coronavirus lab in the world at the university of Hong Kong. And the things I got deeply into such investigation in secret from the early beginning of this outbreak - I had my intelligence through my network in China, involved in the hospitals, institutes and also government."

"Together with my experience, I can tell you - this is created in a lab."

Dr. Yan fled Hong Kong on April 28 on a Cathay Pacific flight to the United States. She believes her life is in danger, and that she can never go back home.

"The reason I came to the U.S. is because I deliver the message of the truth of COVID," Yan told Fox News in July.

As we reported at the time:

Yan said that discussion between colleagues in China about the disease took a sharp turn after "doctors and researchers who had been openly discussing the virus suddenly clammed up." Contacts in Wuhan went completely dark and others warned not to ask them about the virus - telling Yan "We can't talk about it, but we need to wear masks."

"There are many, many patients who don't get treatment on time and diagnosis on time," said Yan, adding "Hospital doctors are scared, but they cannot talk. CDC staff are scared."

She said she reported her findings to her supervisor again on Jan. 16 but that's when he allegedly told her "to keep silent, and be careful."

"As he warned me before, 'Don't touch the red line,'" Yan said referring to the government. "We will get in trouble and we'll be disappeared."

She also claims the co-director of a WHO-affiliated lab, Professor Malik Peiris, knew but didn't do anything about it.

Peiris also did not respond to requests for comment. The WHO website lists Peiris as an "adviser" on the WHO International Health Regulations Emergency Committee for Pneumonia due to the Novel Coronavirus 2019-nCoV.

Yan was frustrated, but not surprised -Fox News

"I already know that would happen because I know the corruption among this kind of international organization like the WHO to China government, and to China Communist Party," said Yan. "So basically... I accept it but I don't want this misleading information to spread to the world."

WHO denies that Professor Malik Peiris directly works for the organization, telling Fox in a statement "Professor Malik Peiris is an infectious disease expert who has been on WHO missions and expert groups - as are many people eminent in their fields," adding "That does not make him a WHO staff member, nor does he represent WHO."

Read the rest of the report here.

WOW:

Everyone need to know the Truth

I could not agree more! This lady is a legend and I love her! Peace Prize must be hers!

Chris

• Liked by
  • L0stf0x
Chris posted this 27 September 2020

My Friends,

For some, it is already occurring: The Supply Chain Is Broken And Food Shortages Are Here

If you are a reader of this site, you might be more interested in the food supply chain than most, at least when things are good. So, if you have been paying attention recently, you might find that there have been some severe disturbances in that supply chain.

Several months ago, the immediate disruptions began at the beginning of the COVID-19 hysteria, when factories, distribution centers, and even farms shut down under the pretext of “flattening the curve.”

As a result, Americans found necessities were missing on the shelves for the first time in years. Items like hand sanitizer and Clorox wipes were, of course, out of stock.

Soon other items became noticeably missing as well.

People began to notice meat, and even canned vegetables and rice were soon missing from the shelves. Most of this was simply the result of mass panic buying, although “preppers” were blamed for “hoarding.” Therefore, people who had not been prepping all along and were suddenly caught with their pants down.

But that’s not the whole story.

Manufacturing and packaging facilities and slaughterhouses shut down due to intrusive totalitarian government reactions to an alleged pandemic. Combined with panic buying, those facilities’ ability to replace what was bought up was drastically reduced. As a result, consumers were forced to wait weeks before buying what they needed (or wanted) again. Even then, they had to show up in the morning.

We are still experiencing those shortages, though better hidden. As anyone who shops regularly can tell you, you can find what you need, but you may have to go to three stores to get it, where one would have done in the past. In this article, you’ll find some advice about dealing with the limited varieties of inventory that people are currently noticing at stores.

War launched on the economy by state governments put millions of Americans out of work.

Now, when most rational people would be happy to have a job at all amid such high unemployment, they were prepared to stop the machine’s wheels from working.

Workers suddenly started to organize, strike, and walk off the job conveniently when the food supply was already broken. Of course, these workers had not organized or initiated a strike at any time before when working conditions were bleak, and wages were low.

While extraordinary times beget extraordinary reactions, the timing of the newfound sense of workers’ resolve cannot go unnoticed.

At the same time, we witnessed farms dumping thousands of gallons of milk down the drain, meat producers slaughtering animals and burying them, and farmers destroying crops all over the country and the world.

The reason for this is two-fold.

First, many major producers would not want a glut of their product on the market and see their prices dropdown.

Second, with the totalitarian measures forcing the shut down of restaurants across the country, many farms and producers lost a massive part of their market, thus destroying it.

A government genuinely concerned with its people’s health would have bought that produce and either distributed it or freeze-dried and stored it for the coming apocalypse.

Indeed, the Trump administration attempted this with some very minor success and high cost. Food banks at least benefited.

But the damage to the food supply was already done.

And then came the winds.

As time moved forward, we saw devastating straight-line winds blow across places like Iowa, destroying massive amounts of crops and farming infrastructure, effects rarely advertised on mainstream media outlets.

Following those winds, we saw massive wildfires along the West Coast’s entirety from Washington to California and as far east as Colorado, South Dakota, and Texas.

One need only take a look at the map at fires seemingly heading east, burning up prairies and farmland all along the way to see that the food chain will experience yet even more hiccups once the smoke has cleared.

But while leftists claim the fires are the natural result of “climate change” and conservatives blame lack of adequate forest management (which has some merit), both completely ignore the fact that close to ten people were arrested for setting these fires.

Repeatedly, arsonists are being arrested for starting blazes though the motive is unclear. Those of us who have studied history, however, can speculate with some certainty.

But these problems are not unique to the United States.

Countries all over the world are experiencing supply chain problems. Australia, for instance, is about to run out of its domestic rice supply by December entirely.

Now, here we are, with winter fast approaching and the food supply decimated. The world’s population is walking around masked and terrified of getting within six feet of another human, and the cities all across America are on fire with violent riots.

Communists and the inevitable response are clashing in the streets and threatening to turn in to a possible American Civil War 2.0. What role will hunger play in this scenario?

At the moment, we can’t say for sure.

But what we can say with certainty is that this will be a very long, very trying winter.

Food shortages are coming, and they aren’t too far away.

You do not have much time left before the items you can grab now are gone and gone for good. Here are some tips for shopping when there aren’t many supplies left on the shelves, and here’s a list of things that are usually imported from China that we haven’t been receiving in the same quantities (if at all) since the crisis began.

Many of the readers of this website will be prepared, no doubt, but others won’t. Not only do we advise you to prepare – but we also advise you to be ready for the unprepared.

My Friends, remember the warnings on this Thread! Remember what the Prophets told us. We must prepare!

Remember, Ghana's President, Nana Akufo-Addo, Lock Step Warning: 

Warning: "break down the supply chain, and cause the start of mass Food Shortages" ( 6 : 50 )

Major Ed Dames has warned about this for many years! In the first post is one of many warnings!

Prepare My Friends, Please! Our governments do not have our best interests in their sights, they have their own problems to deal with, you should know, they have prepared! The have D.U.M.B.S. or Deep Underground Military Bases.

Chris

• Liked by
  • cd_sharp
Chris posted this 30 September 2020

My Friends,

Did you know:

An apocalypse (Ancient Greek: ἀποκάλυψις apokálypsis, from ἀπό and καλύπτω, literally meaning "an uncovering") is a disclosure or revelation of great knowledge.

Chris

• Liked by
  • cd_sharp
Chris posted this 02 October 2020

My Friends,

More in the news: Global Food Shortages Are Becoming Very Real

The head of the UN World Food Program repeatedly warned us that we would soon be facing “famines of biblical proportions”, and his predictions are now starting to become a reality. We have already seen food riots in some parts of Africa, and it isn’t too much of a surprise that certain portions of Asia are really hurting right now. But I have to admit that I was kind of shocked when I came across an article about the “hunger crisis” that has erupted in Latin America. According to Bloomberg, “a resurgence of poverty is bringing a vicious wave of hunger in a region that was supposed to have mostly eradicated that kind of malnutrition decades ago”.

We are being told that food shortages are becoming acute from Mexico City all the way down to the southern tip of South America, and those that are the poorest are being hit the hardest.

Let me ask you a question.

What would you do if you didn’t have any food to feed your family?

Fortunately, for the vast majority of my readers that is just a hypothetical question.  But for many families in Latin America, the unthinkable is now actually happening

He couldn’t feed his family. Matilde Alonso knew it was true but couldn’t believe it. The pandemic had just hit Guatemala in full force and Alonso, a 34-year-old construction worker, was suddenly jobless.

He sat up all alone till late that night, his mind racing, and fought back tears. He had six mouths to feed, no income and no hope of receiving anything beyond the most meager of crisis-support checks — some $130 — from the cash-strapped government.

I once had a friend that is a hardcore prepper tell me that his worst nightmare would be for his daughter to tell him that she was hungry and he didn’t have anything to give her.

Many of us can’t even imagine being in Matilde Alonso’s shoes.  Sadly, this is going to be happening to even more families soon, because the UN World Food Program is projecting that the number of people facing “severe food insecurity” in Latin American and Caribbean nations will rise by a whopping 270 percent in the months ahead.

Thankfully, for the moment the United States is in far better shape.  But there have been serious shortages of certain items throughout this pandemic, and many grocery stores have had a very difficult time trying to keep their shelves full.

For example, during my most recent trip to my local grocery store I noticed more empty shelves than I had ever seen before, and that greatly alarmed me.

And now we are being told that grocery stores all over the country are attempting to stockpile goods in an attempt “to avoid shortages during a second wave of coronavirus”

Grocery stores across the United States are stocking up on products to avoid shortages during a second wave of coronavirus.

Household products - including paper towels and Clorox wipes - have been difficult to find at times during the pandemic, and if grocery stores aren’t stocked up and prepared for second wave this winter, runs on products and shortages could happen again.

When even CNN starts admitting that more shortages are coming, that is a sign that it is very late in the game.

And the Wall Street Journal is reporting that some chains are actually putting together “pandemic pallets” in anticipation of more shortages

According to the Wall Street Journal, Associated Food Stores has recently started building “pandemic pallets” to ensure cleaning and sanitizing products are readily available in its warehouses to prepare for high demand through the end of the year.

“We will never again operate our business as unprepared for something like this,” Darin Peirce, vice president of retail operations for the cooperative of more than 400 stores told the outlet. If grocery stores sense something is coming and are preparing for another “wave” of this scamdemic, it may be something worth taking note of.

Most of these grocery chains believe that another wave of COVID-19 is the worst case scenario that they could possibly be facing.  Sadly, that isn’t even close to the truth.

We have entered a time when global food supplies are going to become increasingly stressed, and it is going to be absolutely critical to keep U.S. food production at the highest levels possible.

Unfortunately, U.S. farmers have been going bankrupt in staggering numbers during this downturn, and the federal assistance that was supposed to help them survive has mostly gone to “large, industrialized farms”

Five months into the pandemic, farmers say the federal payments have done little to keep them afloat, as these favor large, industrialized farms over smaller family farms. In fact, initial payments under the Coronavirus Food Assistance Program – which provided $16 billion in direct support and $3 billion in purchases – revealed an uneven distribution of financial aid.

An NBC News analysis of the first 700,000 payments showed how corporate farms and foreign-owned operations received over $1.2 billion in coronavirus relief – or over 20 percent of the money – with average payments of almost $95,000. Smaller farms, meanwhile, had average payments of around $300. The figures did not take into account other struggling farmers who are ineligible for assistance.

Reading those numbers greatly frustrated me, because family farms have always been so critical to our success as a nation.

U.S. farm bankruptcies hit an eight-year high last year, and they are on pace to go even higher this year.

This should deeply alarm all of us, because we are going to need as much food production as possible during the years to come.

In 2020, we have just seen one major disaster after another all over the world, and many of these disasters have directly affected global food production.  For example, in my previous articles I haven’t even mentioned the historic flooding that has been going on in China for months that is wiping out crops on a massive scale

Experts from the global financial services group Nomura said that although the flooding is among the worst that China has experienced since 1998, it could still get worse in the weeks to come, with the nation poised to lose $1.7 billion in agricultural production.

However, since the start of the monsoon season, the area of flooded croplands have almost doubled. Nomura’s estimates also do not include the potential loss of wheat, corn and other major crops. Therefore, China could be facing a far greater economic loss than current projections.

On my news headlines website, I am going to start posting stories like this on a daily basis so that people can keep up with what is really going on out there.

We really are facing a very serious global food crisis, and the number of people without sufficient food is only going to grow as the months roll along.

For now, most Americans still have plenty of food, and we should be very thankful for that.

But everyone should be able to see that global conditions are rapidly changing, and we should all be using this window of opportunity to prepare, because very, very challenging times are ahead of us. 

This is critical My Friends! This is a real bad sign, PLEASE Plan for this! Please get your Garden in order, please plant Spuds, Sweet Potato in the nearest Forest/Bush around you.

This is really Bad! Please prepare! make sure you have somewhere to go and food to eat!

In the interum: Bill Gates: West Must Finance Global Vaccine Distribution Network If It Wants To Defeat COVID-19 and Mr Elon Musk says: "Everyone Dies": Elon Musk Says He Won't Get COVID Vaccine, Calls Bill Gates A "Knucklehead"

I wish Bill Gates would go away, for a fast, short trip to the Sun for Eternity! He is one BAD GUY!

Chris

• Liked by
  • cd_sharp
We're Light Years Ahead!
Members Online:

No one online at the moment

What is a Scalar:

In physics, scalars are physical quantities that are unaffected by changes to a vector space basis. Scalars are often accompanied by units of measurement, as in "10 cm". Examples of scalar quantities are mass, distance, charge, volume, time, speed, and the magnitude of physical vectors in general.

You need to forget the Non-Sense that some spout with out knowing the actual Definition of the word Scalar! Some people talk absolute Bull Sh*t!

The pressure P in the formula P = pgh, pgh is a scalar that tells you the amount of this squashing force per unit area in a fluid.

A Scalar, having both direction and magnitude, can be anything! The Magnetic Field, a Charge moving, yet some Numb Nuts think it means Magic Science!

Message from God:

Hello my children. This is Yahweh, the one true Lord. You have found creation's secret. Now share it peacefully with the world.

Ref: Message from God written inside the Human Genome

God be in my head, and in my thinking.

God be in my eyes, and in my looking.

God be in my mouth, and in my speaking.

Oh, God be in my heart, and in my understanding.

Your Support:

More than anything else, your contributions to this forum are most important! We are trying to actively get all visitors involved, but we do only have a few main contributors, which are very much appreciated! If you would like to see more pages with more detailed experiments and answers, perhaps a contribution of another type maybe possible:

PayPal De-Platformed me!

They REFUSE to tell me why!

We now use Wise!

Donate
Use E-Mail: Chris at aboveunity.com

The content I am sharing is not only unique, but is changing the world as we know it! Please Support Us!

Thank You So Much!

Weeks High Earners:
The great Nikola Tesla:

Ere many generations pass, our machinery will be driven by a power obtainable at any point of the universe. This idea is not novel. Men have been led to it long ago by instinct or reason. It has been expressed in many ways, and in many places, in the history of old and new. We find it in the delightful myth of Antheus, who drives power from the earth; we find it among the subtle speculations of one of your splendid mathematicians, and in many hints and statements of thinkers of the present time. Throughout space there is energy. Is this energy static or kinetic? If static, our hopes are in vain; if kinetic - and this we know it is for certain - then it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of nature.

Experiments With Alternate Currents Of High Potential And High Frequency (February 1892).

Close