Important: Magnetic Resonance

• Topic Is Sticky
  • 6.4K Views
  • Last Post 26 September 2023
Chris posted this 16 December 2018

Magnetic Resonance is where the Currents in both Partnered Output Coils are 180 degrees out of phase. Equal in magnitude and opposite.

Alfred Hubbard, Floyd Sweet, and Don Smith used the term: Magnetic Resonance, or at least inferred it. Floyd sweet has this to say about it:

Natural magnetic resonance freq = 2.80GHz the nuclear magnetic resonance of a free electron when charges in magnetic states are induced by magnetic field the changes in states causes a condition called electron paramagnetic resonance, or EPR. The EPR of a free electron is 2.80 H MC. Where H is in gauss.

Alfred Hubbard gave us this insight:

Don Smith spoke of Magnetic Resonance all the time:

Useful energy occurs as the result of imbalances in the ambient background energy, which is a transient phenomena. In the electrical field, it is a closed system subject to heat death, which severely limits it's utility. The flip side of the electron, produces magnetic waves which are an open system, not subject to heat death. These waves, being unrestricted, are the universal source of energy when unlimited resonate duplicates from this one source are available. Therefore, the key to unlimited energy, is Magnetic Resonance. In order to understand this, requires putting a stake through the Heart of Antique Physics. Non-linear and Open Systems are universally available in Magnetic Resonance Systems, Explosions of any sort [including Atomic Explosions] and Combustibles of any type. Mechanical equivalents would be levers, pulleys and hydraulics. A highly obvious example is the Piano where the Key impacts the one note giving one sound level, which resonates with it's two side keys providing a much higher sound level. Magnetic Resonance Energy clearly amplifies itself, demonstrating more energy out, than in. Ohmic resistance does not apply to Magnetic Resonance which travels unrestricted for great distances, therefore multitudes of electrons are disturbed, and their back-spin translates magnetic into usable electric energy. The right angle component which the magnetic flux provides, translates into useful electrical energy. Taken at right angles, the Magnetic Dipole provides an unlimited source of electrical energy. The writer is recognized world-wide for his knowledge and experience. See his Web Site at altenergy-pro.com.

The Mr Preva Experiment shows us Magnetic Resonance:

The Ampere Turns is equal to the Current I through Turns N, so 7 Turns times 5.1 Amperes = 35.7 Ampere Turns. The same is true for the second Coil, Current I through Turns N equals 11 Turns times 2.3 Amperes = 25.3 Ampere Turns. This is unusual, the ampere turns would normally be the same but we see quite a different figure, a difference of: 10.4 Ampere Turns.

We see the Currents are 180 degrees out of phase, the Magnetic Fields are in Resonance:

We can see, Magnetic Resonance is the bringing about by means of Circuit resonance of Magnetic Fields that are opposite, 180 degrees out of phase, and Magnitude are approximately equal.

NOTE: Antenna Theory uses Magnetic Resonance techniques. We have covered this in great detail already.

This Magnetic Resonance, does seem to be a quantum effect, Magnetic Moments of the Electrons precession like Spinning Tops in an external Magnetic Field.

Chris

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Chris posted this 26 September 2023

Hello Electrondiger,

Yes there are answers to your questions here on this Forum!

This thread has some answers. This post here may also be helpful. 

Yes we have experiments, Start Here: Chris's Non-Inductive Coil Experiment

This Forum is the only forum in the world that has the answers you seek, however, it is up to you to do the research and the reading to gain an understanding of the Answers!

Best Wishes,

Chris

• Liked by
  • ISLab
  • Augenblick
electrondiger posted this 25 September 2023

(167) Understanding Electromagnetic Radiation! | ICT #5 - YouTube

i dont know how to do link, it dont work. Can sombody else try.

Thanks

EDIT: Just paste the YT Link into the page, the rest is done automatically in the background. Best Wishes

Hy guys, i have another question if i can ask, please.

em,...

I read a litle, and i was realy happy to see how two wawes traveling in one wire in difrent directions can put together situation where magentic field cancel and eletric field add. So eletric field is two times strogner or biger, lec say stronger.

I didnt dwel on this at the time. But i thinked, ok this is the way. Then i went in to the world and loked arount for exsamples when two eletric or magnetic oposed field are canceled. Em,.. i found some exsamples where peopel said this stuf dont cancel. They said it ads.

1 my question is: do enbody knows how to make simpel exsperment to profect that eletric and magnetic field ad or cancel if they are oposing or in the same direction. ( it woudbe nice to see).

Second question is: If two wawes are traveling down the wire in oposite direction. I dont know if they realy travel, but i think they do. You guys will tell. These two fields, are pasing one throu the other and there are two instances where you can get double eletrical field and double magnetic field (not yust double eletric field) , and everthing in betwen. So you need to send two wawes in one wire on difrent side or you need to construct standing wawe, witch is one wawe and it reflects from one side and becose it travel in oposite side you get this situation. But if you make standing wawe you need to play with inpendance, so you cant took energy from this wire becose you will kill the resonance standing wawe. How is this sorted out?

two waves in oposite direction dont put up only two times eletric field but put out two times eletric and magnetic field becose wawes move. T(ake pa pice of paper and draw it on, and combnine wawes).

This sitaution is constructed with 2 wawes inserted on both sides of wire or one wawe reflecting from the other side and forming standing wawe?

Thanks

Hy to all,

i woud ask you guys somthing, if i may, and i hope people who are more nolageble as i can perhaps answer.

Natural resonance frequency of electron is 2.8GHz. This is the frequency where electron falls apart for exsample. If i take a bridge or object perhaps some human organ or somthing else and i calculate natural resonance frequency of this object and i stimulate this object with that frequency it will start to move and destroy itself.  This is as i udnerstand it. We calculated this stuf in university for earth quake engeniring.

If i take a magnet and move magnet past a wire. I need to acount with magnetic field and this natural resonance frequency of electron together. So now i need to look for nuclear resonance frekquency of electron equation if i understand this corectly. But becose i need to use amplitude modulation AM or frequency modluation FM ( is there eny other posibility to do this), then i need to look for electron paramengetic resonance frequency. Becos i use magnetic filed and some parameter witch i changing so i can change magnetic field to get to the nuclear magnetic resonance of electron.

Nucklear magnetic resonance of electron is writen by sparky sweet as :

2.8GHz H M C

2.8 is a number of GHZ  1000.0000.000Hz is one giga,.. 

H in in gaus this mean that H is probable magentic field, yes 10.000 gaus is one tesla yes neodimium magnet 1:1.5T

M  is it posible this is mass of electron  (9.109×10−31 kg)  and in witch unit

C is probable speed of light (299 792 458 m / s) and in witch unit

does sombody have osciloscope for 10 giga hertz to see this stuf perhaps and how mutch it costs, or this kind of osciloscopes dont exsist for us oridnary mortal people.

Why i am asking.

If this equation is true, then if you wont to calculate the harnmonics of this ferquency you need to include H and m and c together. M and C are easy, but how can you put exsact magnetic field on the wire and so on. 

What ahpened to electron when you struck it with this frequency and what hepend to electron when you stroke it with harmonc of this frequency.

Thanks, by

Chris posted this 22 June 2023

My Friends,

Magnetic Resonance is, simply, Transmitter Receiver optimization, like Floyd Sweet and Don Smith told us:

Resonance frequencies may be maintained quite constant at high power levels so
long as the load remains constant. We are all familiar with AM and FM propagation, where
in the case as AM, the voltage amplitude varies, and with FM, the frequency is modulated.

However, the output power sees a constant load impedance, that of the matched
antenna system. If this changes, the input to the antenna is mismatched, and standing
waves are generated resulting in a loss of power. The frequency is a forced response and
remains constant. Power is lost and efficiency becomes less and less, depending on the
degree of mismatch.

Ref: Floyd Sweet Magnetic Resonance

Ref: Don Smith P.21 of 92

And:

Ref: Don Smith P.10 of 92

The Transmitter must be matched to the Receiver as we know in RF Antenna Theory:

POCOne may be your Transmitter, and POCTwo may be your Receiver and together they create Superposition to nullify all negative impact back on your Input Coil! In other words, no Negative Force on your Input Coil!

At Magnetic Resonance, the POC Voltages will be pretty much the same, with the same turns and same Load Resistance. As will be the Magnetic Field Opposition!

We saw this complete Inductive Isolation, in the Magnetic Induction Compass:

Partnered Output Coils are one step beyond the Flux Gate Magnetometer or Magnetic Induction Compass!

Think Simple!

Apply this, and you get: Asymmetrical Electromagnetic Induction which is Above Unity, because your Input is not affected! Like a Conventional Transformer is! In layman's terms, Lenz's Law has been forfeited in this System!

There are so many Experts with nothing to share, except Propaganda, this is such a simple subject, it merely requires you understand it correctly! I get tired of the Experts with Nothing of value to Share!

Evolution is going to require a Stepping Up of our Intelligence and our Will!

Best Wishes,

Chris

Chris posted this 31 October 2021

Hey Vishal,

Yes External Magnetic Field plays a role, but do not let this confuse you!

For electrons, the rotation frequency is 2.8 GHz per kilogauss of magnetic field.

Ref: Magnetic structure for a superconducting variable frequency electron cyclotron resonance ion source

I am starting to find Wikipedia more and more unreliable in its everyday efforts to distribute accurate data!

Best Wishes,

Chris

Vishal Narayanan posted this 31 October 2021

Magnetic Resonance is where the Currents in both Partnered Output Coils are 180 degrees out of phase. Equal in magnitude and opposite.

Alfred Hubbard, Floyd Sweet, and Don Smith used the term: Magnetic Resonance, or at least inferred it. Floyd sweet has this to say about it:

Natural magnetic resonance freq = 2.80GHz the nuclear magnetic resonance of a free electron when charges in magnetic states are induced by magnetic field the changes in states causes a condition called electron paramagnetic resonance, or EPR. The EPR of a free electron is 2.80 H MC. Where H is in gauss.

Don Smith spoke of Magnetic Resonance all the time:

Useful energy occurs as the result of imbalances in the ambient background energy, which is a transient phenomena. In the electrical field, it is a closed system subject to heat death, which severely limits it's utility. The flip side of the electron, produces magnetic waves which are an open system, not subject to heat death. These waves, being unrestricted, are the universal source of energy when unlimited resonate duplicates from this one source are available. Therefore, the key to unlimited energy, is Magnetic Resonance. In order to understand this, requires putting a stake through the Heart of Antique Physics. Non-linear and Open Systems are universally available in Magnetic Resonance Systems, Explosions of any sort [including Atomic Explosions] and Combustibles of any type. Mechanical equivalents would be levers, pulleys and hydraulics. A highly obvious example is the Piano where the Key impacts the one note giving one sound level, which resonates with it's two side keys providing a much higher sound level. Magnetic Resonance Energy clearly amplifies itself, demonstrating more energy out, than in. Ohmic resistance does not apply to Magnetic Resonance which travels unrestricted for great distances, therefore multitudes of electrons are disturbed, and their back-spin translates magnetic into usable electric energy. The right angle component which the magnetic flux provides, translates into useful electrical energy. Taken at right angles, the Magnetic Dipole provides an unlimited source of electrical energy. The writer is recognized world-wide for his knowledge and experience. See his Web Site at altenergy-pro.com.

The Mr Preva Experiment shows us Magnetic Resonance:

The Ampere Turns is equal to the Current I through Turns N, so 7 Turns times 5.1 Amperes = 35.7 Ampere Turns. The same is true for the second Coil, Current I through Turns N equals 11 Turns times 2.3 Amperes = 25.3 Ampere Turns. This is unusual, the ampere turns would normally be the same but we see quite a different figure, a difference of: 10.4 Ampere Turns.

We see the Currents are 180 degrees out of phase, the Magnetic Fields are in Resonance:

We can see, Magnetic Resonance is the bringing about by means of Circuit resonance of Magnetic Fields that are opposite, 180 degrees out of phase, and Magnitude are approximately equal.

NOTE: Antenna Theory uses Magnetic Resonance techniques. We have covered this in great detail already.

This Magnetic Resonance, does seem to be a quantum effect, Magnetic Moments of the Electrons precession like Spinning Tops in an external Magnetic Field.

Chris

Mr Cris, I just Checked in wikipedia, the EPR frequency of Free electron is 2.8 MHz per Gauss not 2.8 GHz per Gauss, Am I right ?

Chris posted this 29 October 2021

My Friends,

I would like to point out, I am starting to believe, there is some sort of Quantum Locking going on in Partnered Output Coils, when in Magnetic Resonance!

I am speculating, so please understand this, I can not yet prove this, but I am starting to see a link here, where each and every Electron in POCOne is Quantum Locked to POCTwo Electrons. Partnered Output Coils can become, at least close to, Superconducting for a short while, at room Temperature.

The concept of left-handedness was initially introduced by Veselago in 1968, who theorized that a material having simultaneously negative permittivity and permeability would support backward-wave propagation and exhibit negative refractive index.

Recently, Smith et al. succeeded in experimentally demonstrating an LH structure made of negative- thin wires and negative- split-ring resonators.

An equivalent circuit approach was developed by Caloz and Itoh and Eleftheriades et al. and this approach has lead to the extended concept of composite right/left-handed (CRLH) materials, which fully take into account the parasitic right-handed (RH) effects naturally occurring in a practical LH structure.

Several practical applications of CRLH structures have been demonstrated such as backfire-to-endfire leaky-wave antennas, zeroth-order resonators and antennas, broadband 0–3-dB directional couplers, branch-line couplers, and compact hybrid rings.

It is the most fundamental because it is directly related to the LH triad (E, H, k) obtained from Maxwell equations when ε and μ are simultaneously negative and it is the most general because it applies also to one-dimensional (1-D) backward-wave structures that may be used in novel components and antennas applications.

Ref: www.leedskalnin.com

Remember our study: The Field Structure of Nature

I hope this makes at least a little sense!

Best Wishes,

Chris

Chris posted this 25 October 2021

My Friends,

Carefully, again, read this:

And now, please watch this Quote:

And or, this one also:

My Friends, this is Magnetic Resonance!

Best Wishes,

Chris

Chris posted this 23 October 2021

Hey Melendor,

Good questions!

Answers are complicated and I have no way to prove my suspicions and theories...

There is Distributed Capacitance between each turn, Yes! The larger the distance between the windings the less Capacitance.

I believe we get the same effect, Distributed Capacitance, between each Partnered Output Coil. Partnered Output Coils have Capacity!

I have tried capacitors in Circuit, and not had any luck with them. I did not try again and I did not investigate why they did not work. I always to stick with basics and not to complicate when not required. KISS - Keep It Simple Stupid, if you know what I mean?

From this document, I found this table:

I know this really does not help us, but we see the terms used are Scientific and hold water.

Best Wishes,

Chris

Melendor posted this 22 October 2021

Hey Chris.
Thank you for the document and the post. It is really true that this forum is ahead with decades,in comparation with other forums.
Does anybody know,when we work with insulated wire( lower capacitance between windings because if insulation),and we place on each coil,a series capacitor to get the resonant frequency in our switching tool capability, Do the 2 capacitors interfere with the ability of the device to work properly?
Can magnetic resonance be achieved in the POC with series Resonance?
Thank you.
*Melendor the wizard

Chris posted this 22 October 2021

My Friends,

Attached is a document named: "Cooperative interactions between nano-antennas in a high-Q cavity for unidirectional light sources"

This document explains in great detail what I have in my last post.

Best Wishes,

Chris

Attached Files

Chris posted this 13 October 2021

My Friends,

In the Near Field Zone:

Partnered Output Coils have a very unique characteristic! 

• One Coil Transmits and also Receives its Resonant Frequency!
  • The other Coil Transmits and also Receives its Resonant Frequency!
  • Both Partnered Output Coils Reinforce each Other!

In this video, you can find out more about the Reinforcement of Transmitted Signals:

When the total Reinforcement of each Partnered Output Coil is sufficient, the Input Coil has no net Negative Force, M.M.F, on the Input Coil, because of Field Superposition, and Lenz's Law is entirely circumvented!

Antenna Signal Reinforcement on the Horizontal Plane: @ 1 : 43

Where:

• Red: Positive Peaks.
  • Blue: Negative Peaks.
  • Peak Difference:  Half Wavelength.
  • Each Dipole is 180 Degrees out of Phase.
  • EM Reinforcement: Where Positive Peaks meet, and Negative Peaks meet.
  • EM Cancelation: Where Red meets a Blue Wave. 

Yes: 

Lenz's Law is entirely circumvented!

Your Input is simply the I2R Losses of the Input Coil and that's all, mostly!

Do you see why we are So Far Ahead of the other Forums! We are Light Years Ahead!

If you can understand this post and apply it in your Partnered Output Coils, you have beaten all the "Laws of Physics" they said could not be beaten!

We are simply: Smarter than those that could not find a way to beat those "Laws"!

We have proven that the Conservation of Energy Law is only valid under some circumstances! Which Science now admits: "Isolated System" is a requirement. We have Open Systems and Energy can Enter via the Vacuum State!

The Electrons of the Copper Atoms, change State!

Key Concepts and Summary

Bohr incorporated Planck’s and Einstein’s quantization ideas into a model of the hydrogen atom that resolved the paradox of atom stability and discrete spectra. The Bohr model of the hydrogen atom explains the connection between the quantization of photons and the quantized emission from atoms. Bohr described the hydrogen atom in terms of an electron moving in a circular orbit about a nucleus. He postulated that the electron was restricted to certain orbits characterized by discrete energies. Transitions between these allowed orbits result in the absorption or emission of photons. When an electron moves from a higher-energy orbit to a more stable one, energy is emitted in the form of a photon. To move an electron from a stable orbit to a more excited one, a photon of energy must be absorbed. Using the Bohr model, we can calculate the energy of an electron and the radius of its orbit in any one-electron system.

Remember Floyd Sweets obsession with "quanta", well this is the Electron and its Energy States:

Development of the Bohr model of the atom helped establish a framework for understanding how electrons absorb and release discrete amounts (quanta) of energy by indicating that electrons associated with an atom do not have free range to be anywhere around that atom. Instead, electrons maintain discrete positions around the nucleus.

In the Bohr atom:

• Electrons travel in circular paths around the nucleus of an atom
  • Electrons can exist only in a finite number of orbitals.
  • Each orbital is at a different distances from the nucleus.
  • Electrons in each orbital contain a set quantity of energy.
  • As long as an electron remains in the same orbital, the energy content of that electron remains constant.
  • Electrons can move between orbits by releasing or absorbing energy.

The lowest energy level an electron can occupy is called the ground state. Higher orbitals represent higher excitation states. The higher the excitation state, the more energy the electron contains.

When an electron absorbs energy, it jumps to a higher orbital. This is called an excited state. An electron in an excited state can release energy and 'fall' to a lower state. When it does, the electron releases a photon of electromagnetic energy. The energy contained in that photon corresponds to the difference between the two states the electron moves between. When the electron returns to the ground state, it can no longer release energy but can absorb quanta of energy and move up to excitation states (higher orbitals).

Ref: Bohr Atom

Floyd Sweet said:

An illustration will help to clarify how the feedback principal counters the magnetic force binding the electrons in orbits, restraining them from motion as charged particles in the form of an electric current.

So these Excited States are Electromagnetic in Nature, and we have found how to do this. Where do all the Photons come from?

Best Wishes,

Chris

Chris posted this 13 October 2021

My Friends,

We all know by now, that Partnered Output Coils need to be in Magnetic Resonance, as do pretty much all Above-Unity Machines!

It seems that most of the other Forums have no idea on what Magnetic Resonance is, they totally Ignore the Important things when it comes to Energy Machines! That's why they are So Far Behind Us!

We have covered Antenna Resonance in many places! I want to remind all here of Antenna Resonance and how it applies almost perfectly to our Machines.

Floyd Sweet wrote:

We are all familiar with AM and FM propagation, where in the case as AM, the voltage amplitude varies, and with FM, the frequency is modulated.

However, the output power sees a constant load impedance, that of the matched antenna system. If this changes, the input to the antenna is mismatched, and standing waves are generated resulting in a loss of power.

Ref: Floyd Sweet Magnetic Resonance

Also another reminder:

Stress is opposed Vector Forces...

Anything that's Stressed, you can tap Energy out from God almighty forever, If you can get it to do this process, and get over gain one, which you can do under the Oscillation Condition...

Now I aint going to tell you how to do that, that's the Inventors that I work with, that's their secret...

Ref: Tom Bearden - Radionics - Action at a Distance - @ 48 : 44

The "Oscillation Condition" is Magnetic Resonance or simply Antenna Theory. Using the Near Field:

Lets look at this further! What Documentation do we have that gives us a clue? Well there is solid information on this:

We see: "REACTIVE at RESONANCE" is true and real, its verifiable easily on the bench! This is the exact same thing, it is Magnetic Resonance! Equal in Magnitude, opposite in Direction!

Your Partnered Output Coils must be bought into Magnetic Resonance! Your Input Coil does this, and needs to be adjusted accordingly!

Generator Analogy

• Partnered Output Coil One is your "Generators" Rotor Coil! 
  • Partnered Output Coil Two is your "Generators" Stator Coil!

Your Input Coil simulates the Rotors Time Rate of Change, E.G: Rotor Speed! It has no Torque on it when your Partnered Output Coils are in Magnetic Resonance!

Output Voltage is "Generated", just as the "Generator" Generates its own Voltage via Faradays Law!

Expanding this simple concept is easy! It applies to all Electromagnetic Induction Devices! It is a Universal Principal!

I hope this helps all readers!

Best Wishes,

Chris

baerndorfer posted this 13 May 2020

I'm trying to do the Don Smith device too. Actually i tested some resistors between earth and L2 (where the opposing coils connect together). Don Smith told in his videos to try something between 10 and 500 Ohms. So i did some tests on this and with 440Ohms it works best for my setup. So without this resistor the circuit works but is not tuned properly.

For this i use 1W resistors (4 in parallel) and they will get warm but not hot. I can run more than 100W on opposing-coil output without destroying the resistor.

When i take 10kOhms as resistance then there is voltage in the L2 but i get no current out of the opposing-thing. So it seems that the resistor can be a limiting device also.

@Captainloz I'm struggling with the frequency change because every value that i test have no effect on the frequency. can you please tell me what resistor and transformer type you use?

i like to share this diagram Don Smith mentioned..

regards!

Captainloz posted this 12 May 2020

Hey Chris,

You have given me a lot more things to try!  My Don Smith circuit in the video was really based off of a Tesla circuit.  You do see the sawtooth wave on the L2 coil.  It looks to me as though the pulses that cause the start of the sawthooth wave, is the arcing from the spark gap. You will see a series of sawtooth waves, some off time, and them more sawthooth waves but they are not consistent, it varies with the spark breakdown. I have also copied Don's circuit exactly and get pretty much the same results.  The one statement  Don said was "you do not get any amps until it goes through the isolation transformer".  He is also very specific about the capacitor bank correction resistor as well as the resistor that needs to be placed across the input side of the isolation transformer, to lower the frequency to a usable level.   The problem I have is the correction resistors burn up to quickly.  I wish Don said what wattage those resistors should be... 

The Alfred Hubbard info you have provided is very interesting!  I need to study up more now!

Thanks Chris!

Loz

Chris posted this 11 May 2020

My Friends,

I really want to stress, insight of evidence, we must, as serious researchers, investigate this further and make an effort to further understand this.

Here again, is the Resonance Video, along with the Translation of the Transcript:

so let's go here he found this beef
which didn’t work like that anymore
three-layer generally went here
generator directly directly comprare zero
wan u inductor u test
so meander
drove the oscilloscope probe
there is also the same exit point
connect probes this range
the analyzer went straight uncomfortable on
hand all the same here we connect the pike spector
analyzer
went
so let's go all looking for cleanliness
repeat driving the meander
here
cleanliness we can see here it is not visible here
again
kilohertz taken well and almost the generator
the same shows all the purity we know
this resonance is what we will be on
to drive here an inductor that works
will be on removable that is it is removable
Pythagoras now we need to know him

nuclear magnetic resonance frequency

go to our sector organization he
connected in parallel auto search do not know
to explain everything here or not to explain
so as not to clog
but still I’ll explain after the auto search and he
becomes at maximum decibels
but they don’t interest us because here
these maximum decibels are very
high frequency we will now search
look what we need to narrow the spectrum
here it is our beauty here it is
this is this 5 megahertz peak this is 2
gigahertz this is 1 and a 2
megahertz but they are of little interest to us so
how is it just a mirror and each other and
we don’t need these high ones because
that when we bring something here I am now
I will take it with my hand, see what
shows a spectrum analyzer here I am for
I take it, that is, five disappears 2
more or less stable and one more or less
it is stable megahertz and that is, here are 5
spectrum 2 completely disappears more or less
standing alone becomes more pronounced
but they don’t interest us either
worked here for 1 mega hertz, but she
also no need now i will reduce
spectrum
and look at low frequencies
this one is two megahertz but it is us
I don’t need to now show why
these are two megahertz this is 1 and 2
megahertz
but this one which is a scoundrel white even
above that this interests us
here she is
this high resonance frequency
our beef current and voltage
here she is immediately interested in us
which is more than one decibel
megahertz 2 and it is the most stable
I’ll put a marker on it now
to see her that's it
here
here it is my marker and here is my frequency
you can see how to focus
one hundred sixty six and nine kilohertz
this is the frequency
our tesla this resonance frequency
killing herself but this purity on which
to drive that words that is, the frequency of work
55 kilohertz here it’s easier to see here
it is 55 kilohertz and purity is oxygen and
one hundred sixty six and nine
but 167 kilohertz for this frequency
we drive your

Akula was very clear in what he was looking for, weather it be Nuclear Magnetic Resonance or Electron Paramagnetic Resonance, either way, his methods seem to indicate great similarity with Floyd Sweet's paper on Magnetic Resonance:

If we concentrate our efforts a little more toward Magnetic Resonance, more successes of greater magnitudes will be achieved. I don't know this stuff inside out, its quite complex stuff, but little steps for little feet and we will get there!

Best wishes, stay safe and well,

Chris

• Liked by
  • cd_sharp
  • ISLab
Chris posted this 10 May 2020

My Friends,

Today, I want to link Electron Paramagnetic Resonance Frequency: 2.8 Gigahertz to Antenna Theory.

The Wave length is measured like so in a Wave:

Now, in Antenna Theory, the Antenna Length is very important! The Length of a Dipole Antenna is 0.5 or 1/2 Wavelength:

We all know, the Antenna is supposed to be close as possible to 1/2 Wavelength:

This means, as I have shared before, the length of the wire is important! It acts as a waveguide!

Speed of light c = 299,792,458.

Wavelength in meters λ = 0.16714286

c / λ = 1,793,630,059.93

now, Wavelength in meters λ = 0.10706874

c / λ = 2,799,999,869.24

So you can see, technically, the Wave Equations do not match the Antenna Theory! So how can we prove, that Wave theory, Antenna Theory is related to Electron Paramagnetic Resonance? No I cant, but I have that feeling it is intermittently linked! Remember how I said, I think of the Wire as a Waveguide.

double SixteenthHarmonic = 2.8e+9 / Math.Pow(2, 16);
SixteenthHarmonic = 42724.609375Hz

Harmonic: 0 Frequency: 2800000000Hz
Harmonic: 1 Frequency: 1400000000Hz
Harmonic: 2 Frequency: 700000000Hz
Harmonic: 3 Frequency: 350000000Hz
Harmonic: 4 Frequency: 175000000Hz
Harmonic: 5 Frequency: 87500000Hz
Harmonic: 6 Frequency: 43750000Hz
Harmonic: 7 Frequency: 21875000Hz
Harmonic: 8 Frequency: 10937500Hz
Harmonic: 9 Frequency: 5468750Hz
Harmonic: 10 Frequency: 2734375Hz
Harmonic: 11 Frequency: 1367187.5Hz
Harmonic: 12 Frequency: 683593.75Hz
Harmonic: 13 Frequency: 341796.875Hz
Harmonic: 14 Frequency: 170898.4375Hz
Harmonic: 15 Frequency: 85449.21875Hz
Harmonic: 16 Frequency: 42724.609375Hz
Harmonic: 17 Frequency: 21362.3046875Hz
Harmonic: 18 Frequency: 10681.15234375Hz
Harmonic: 19 Frequency: 5340.576171875Hz
Harmonic: 20 Frequency: 2670.2880859375Hz
Harmonic: 21 Frequency: 1335.14404296875Hz
Harmonic: 22 Frequency: 667.572021484375Hz
Harmonic: 23 Frequency: 333.786010742188Hz
Harmonic: 24 Frequency: 166.893005371094Hz
Harmonic: 25 Frequency: 83.4465026855469Hz
Harmonic: 26 Frequency: 41.7232513427734Hz
Harmonic: 27 Frequency: 20.8616256713867Hz
Harmonic: 28 Frequency: 10.4308128356934Hz
Harmonic: 29 Frequency: 5.21540641784668Hz
Harmonic: 30 Frequency: 2.60770320892334Hz

I think this is significant, very significant, and if you read again the posts I have laid out:

All these systems operate on the basis of standing and traveling waves.

Ref: Ruslan Kulabuhov

and

The first rule: Wind the coil 40 meters. 2. Find out its resonant frequency (1/4 wave) Inductor 1/4 = 10 meters of the same wire (for example, 2.5mm) Connect the generator to a 10 meter coil, drive the rectangles at a frequency of 1 MHz and crawl higher until 40 meters do not appear sinusoid. The maximum amplitude.

The generator is desirable to take a normal, laboratory! With output adjustment from 0 to 20 volts. We achieve maximum amplitude and move tenths of a kilohertz until it starts to dance. This is your wave resonance !!! We fix the frequency and voltage. It is for this all have to do the generators. Further ...

Tesla we shake under this frequency that the effect has turned out. Then we do everything as I did or the Shark. In this case, everyone wants to repeat this device. Forward! We fix everything beautifully and stiffly, without forgetting that the resonance and effect can escape in the case of fastenings on the snot. We need to get the effect itself and work, and not a ready device. Once you begin to understand what to do next, you can already move. So ....

Tesla, as we know, also wets the sinusoid. Suppose your frequency is 1.821MHz. The frequency, but alas. It is necessary to adjust Tesla on it. The shark used a critic between Tesla and the toroid (Antenna) over the inductor. This is just an accurate adjustment. It is needed before launching. Then the system holds and no matter what has slipped in not large limits. But! Again ...What where?

On the Inductor we feed the signal of rectangles with a frequency of 1/50. Consider: 1820: 50 = 36.4 kHz pumping a rectangle through the junction (Pot) with 23-29 turns of wire 2.5 squares. I repeat, you need to make the voltage on this harmonic not 10-20 volts, but higher by an order of magnitude. Approximately up to 50-60 volts and get the same dancing effect at the output.

Ref: Ruslan Kulabuhov

Akula, AKA the Shark:

and 

Ref: Floyd Sweet - Magnetic Resonance.

Tom Bearden used to talk of Harmonics all the time:

Stress is opposed Vector Forces...

Anything that's Stressed, you can tap Energy out from God almighty forever, If you can get it to do this process and get over gain one, which you can do under the oscillation Condition...

EDIT: The great Gabriel Kron, Floyd Sweet's mentor, worked on solving the Schrodinger Equation, which is Wave Equation. See here for reference of a type of Delay Line:

It is well known that such a transmission line may maintain a standing wave at any frequency ψ=ωc between zero and infinity drawing no current from the generator.

Ref: Schrödinger amplitude

I believe if this information, if worked on a little more closely, more information will be reviled! Many more successes will be achieved!

Floyd Sweet himself tells us:

Using a more rigorous wavemechanics approach...

Reference: Magnetic Resonance by Floyd Sweet

I wish I could give more, I just don't yet have the information to make the connection!

Chris

EDIT:

Sorry Team, I should have given the equations for the results obtained! I hope this helps further:

https://www.everythingrf.com/rf-calculators/dipole-antenna-length-calculator

L = 468/f

E = L/2

https://www.everythingrf.com/rf-calculators/frequency-to-wavelength

λ = C/f

Chris posted this 10 May 2020

Hey Loz,

Awesome video! Very nice! Thank You for sharing!

If I may say, the Input is a very complex, and largely confusing. You clearly have done a ton of work on this! However, taking into account the comment made by Don, whih we know from experiment has merit and substance:

Then the input must be a DC Pulse over a longer Duty Cycle. What I mean here, is there is an RC Time Constant required for the Capacitors to Charge, then discharge, this means the DC Pulse may be over a duration of perhaps 10% over the 100% Cycle.

By close examination of the input Circuit, this is a little more clear:

The Caps can only Charge, and the Spark Gap can only Ark Over at a specific Voltage. Those here no doubt can calculate this better than I can, but the RLC Time Constant would be involved, with the magnitude of the Capacitor Voltage.

This should give us a intermittent, very short Capacitor discharge over the course of one Cycle. What I am trying to say, is the Discharge needs to be short enough to get the Sawtooth Waveform. Like we have seen:

We have to remember, Asymmetry is an Important part of many of these machines.

Best wishes, stay safe and well,

Chris

Captainloz posted this 09 May 2020

Great thread!!  I just started to play around with my Don Smith project again.  This thread has given some great new information.  I never actually counted the turns on Don's L2 coil I always just assumed he left it "as is". Thanks for pointing out the 4 : 16 turn ratio Chris.  Although it looks like one side has 17 turns for the delayed conduction. 

Also the Don's comment "The shortest wave should have the longest length of wire" (L2).  And "the shortest length or wire will be the higher frequency" (L1).  This would seem to go with the "Two frequencies breakthrough"  one low and one high.  The higher frequency should be 11 times the low frequency.  The 11 harmonic higher!  Another thing to try!

Here is a video I did last year trying to tune L1 and L2

Hopeful1 posted this 24 October 2019

Royal Rife and Lakhovsky (hope I spelled his name right), a lot of years ago.

Chris posted this 23 October 2019

My Friends,

A video I was shown this morning, I wanted to share:

This is the Bridge that Collapsed:

If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency, and vibration.

Ref: Nikola Tesla.

Isn't it amazing, something we have been told for eons, Science is just now starting to listen.

Chris

dummyload posted this 12 October 2019

Chris posted this 06 October 2019

Hey CD,

Awesome, thanks!

Anyone else?

Chris

Chris posted this 05 October 2019

My Friends,

Magnetic Resonance is exactly that, Magnetic Fields, in Resonance, they must be equal and opposite in Magnitude.

Tariel Kapanadze's Aquarium Device, 2KWatt, the Coil:

Translated:

first layer counterclockwise (48) 56 turns 6 square

2nd layer clockwise, (48) 56 turns 6 square.

3rd layer clockwise 24 turns 6 square.

4th layer counterclockwise 24 turns 6 square.

5th layer clockwise 12 turns 6 square.

6th layer counterclockwise 12 turns 6 square.

So what are the Turns, CW compared to CCW? Is the above diagram correct? What does the data in the Video give us?

Remember:

If the directions of the two signals are such that opposite H-fields cancel and E-fields add, an apparently steady E-field will be created. The energy density of the fields remain as calculated above, but the value of the E-field will double from E / 2 to E.

Ref: Floyd Sweet - Nothing is Something.

Two Electromagnetic Waveforms travelling in Opposite Directions create double the Current as seen! Current is "Generated".

Chris

patrick1 posted this 21 September 2019

This is great material.  -  i just ran the test, i find it amazing that my coils will resonate with such a high potential, with open ends..   although it is not producing power, i am see'ing 5v p2p  over an open resistor, in series with one of the POC's   , everything is open circuit.  and the higher i run the frequency up. the higher voltage the results..   currently i am at the limit of my FG, and 24mhz.   .    starting too wish a i had a spectrum analyzer, -    do you think i should try using a ground link ? or some delay conduction MOV's ....    my duty cycle was at 0.1% the whole time

Chris posted this 21 September 2019

My Friends,

My Video:

Akula's Video:

00:00 so let's go here he found this beef
00:06 which didn’t work like that anymore
00:10 three-layer in general we went here
00:15 the generator directly immediately comprare zero
00:21 van the inductor at the test
00:27 so meander
00 : 32 drove the probe of the oscilloscope
00:49 there is the same way to get out to the same point
00:57 we connect the probes this spectrum
01:01 the analyzer went straight uncomfortable at
01:14 with your hand we all connect the pike spector
01:23 of the analyzer
01:29 went
01 : 31 so we all went looking for cleanliness
017 we repeat driving the meander
01:50 here
02:03 cleanliness is visible here we are not visible here
02:08 again
02:09 kilohertz taken x and y, and the generator is almost the same as
2:14 shows all the purity of
2:19 we know this response is on what we
2:24 to drive here inductor which will run
2:28 on a removable ie a removable
02: 31 Pythagoras; now we need to know it
024 the frequency of nuclear magnetic resonance
02:41 we go to our sector organization
02:45 it is connected in parallel auto search I don’t know
02:52 to explain everything here or not to explain
02:54 so as not to clog
02:55 but nevertheless I’ll explain after the auto search and he gets the maximum decibels
03:00 03:02 but they don’t interest us because
03:06 these maximum decibels are very
03:07 high frequency we will now search
03:15 to see what we need to narrow the spectrum
031 here it is our beauty here it is
03:44 here it is this 5 megahertz peak this is 2
03:51 gigahertz this is 1 and 2
03:54 megahertz but they are of little interest to us
03:57 as it’s just a mirror and each other and
04:00 are tall we don’t need these because
04:04 that when we bring something I am now
04: 07 I’ll take it with my hand, see what
04:11 shows the spectrum analyzer here I’m working for
04:14 that is, five disappears 2
04:17 more or less stable and one more or less
04:20 is stable it is megahertz and that is 5
04 : 27 spectrum 2 completely disappears more or less
04:29 it costs one it becomes more pronounced
042 but they don’t interest us either, at first
045 I worked here for 1 mega hertz, but it
047 is also not necessary now I will reduce
04:41 spectrum
04:41 and look at low frequencies
04:53 this one is two megahertz but it
04:57 we also don’t need to show now mu here
05:01 these are two megahertz this is 1 and 2
05:04 megahertz
05:05 but this one which is a scoundrel white even
05:10 above this we are interested in
05:19 here it
05:23 this high resonance frequency
05: 28 of our current beef and voltage
05:40 here we are immediately interested in the next
05:43 which is decibel more than one
05:46 megahertz 2 and it is the most stable
05:49 everything now I’ll put a marker on it
05:53 to see it now that's it
06:09 here it is
06:12 it’s my marker and it’s my
06:20 frequency it’s clear how to focus
06:24 one hundred sixty six and nine kilohertz
06:29 this is the frequency
062 of our tesla this frequency resonance
069 killing itself, but this purity at which
06:42 to drive the words, that is, the frequency of work
06:46 55 kilohertz here it’s easier to see here
06:55 it’s 5 5 kilohertz and purity with oxygen and
06:58 one hundred sixty six and nine
07:01 but 167 kilohertz here at this frequency
07:05 we drive your 43 which is more than one decibel

What are the Coils doing? Why is Resonance Important? What's the relationship to the Coils and the Frequency?

It would be great if we could get some of our top EE Guys to share their experience here, its such an important topic!

Chris

Chris posted this 20 September 2019

Hey Jagau,

Yes it is an important part, much explanation can be found there!

I started looking at: Parametric Excitations of Electric Oscillations years ago, on my hyiq.org site. Also, some here: Power Generator in the Nonlinear Inductance

Tons of data there!

Thanks for sharing your document! I think I have seen some of it before, much of the Math is beyond me at this stage. We will get there though!

My video gives some insight to the action, and some simple explanation of how to achieve results. wink

Yes, we are truly Light Years Ahead of the other forums!

Chris

Jagau posted this 20 September 2019

To understand Chris's video, I think that this document that he has converted explains the different quadrants of a cycle. See on page 3

jagau

Attached Files

Jagau posted this 19 September 2019

A very very important video Chris, excellent, thanks to share

To complete,
Watch well on the oscilloscope of Andrey melnichenko at 1:50
We see very well the ragauging effect.

And also that the impedance of the load is just as important.
Dixit V. Utkin

Jagau

Chris posted this 19 September 2019

My Friends,

Tonight I give you some info on Magnetic Resonance. A simple but very useful experiment that gives one some data to work with:

I hope this helps and is useful! 

Chris

Chris posted this 06 July 2019

My Friends,

Worth sharing here also, I shared Here and Here some of my early experiments to try to further understand Bucking Coils.

Its worth reposting a little of the information here:

Note: Zero Conduction between Scope Ground and PSU Negative:

I first posted this to the thread I started: Partnered Output Coils - Free Energy way back on November 29, 2015, 7 AM and have posted several times here on this forum, aboveunity.com.

This is old information and it is only one Experiment I have done to gain further knowledge on Bucking Coils!

I perhaps should make a point here, of first, quoting Floyd Sweet:

Work in high speed logic conducted by Ivor Catt has shown that the model of lumped capacitance is faulty and displacement current is an artefact of the faulty model. Since any capacitor behaves similarly to a transmission line it is no more necessary to postulate a displacement current for the capacitor than it is necessary to do so for a transmission line

Ref: Nothing is something - Floyd A Sweet.

And second, asking the question, how did the Amplitude increase along with the noise, when I open circuited the machine when in operation? In any normal machine, open circuit means OFF! Of course, except in a Capacitor!

NOTE: This is a step in the right direction, its not the final product!

Chris

Forelle posted this 05 May 2019

Hi Chris 

I am working on to get the 180°,currently i am  20° off.I have to make the Mr.Preva experiment and i will do it.

Thank you

Oliver

Chris posted this 05 May 2019

Hi Forelle,

If L1 is the Primary, L2 and L3 are your Partnered Output Coils, then the Currents between the Partnered Output Coils, L2 and L3, then these two Coils must be 180 Degrees out of phase. This is the task.

If you do not have this condition, then you must work toward this condition.

L1 and L3 will have almost Zero Degrees Phase Angle.

When you have this condition, you will see effects I have described. A working Machine.

At 180 Degrees, Energy is "Generated". wink

Chris

P.S: Please, Please, do The Mr Preva Experiment as many times as you can to learn some of the most important things Science has to offer! This is a very important experiment! For an Open Mind, a lot of information can be learned!

• Liked by
  • Augenblick
  • ISLab
Forelle posted this 05 May 2019

Hi all,

I have made the same test where L2 L3 have the same amount of wire and the effect doesn't show up.If i put more capacity on the L3 the input goes further down but i have not more caps,i hope they arrive this week.First i thought i have one currentprobe inverted but it is correct.With 2 Vpp  the inputcoil draws 15A and the output lamps barley light and shows a clean sinewave and at 2.1 Vpp the wave in picture 2 (above post)came up and the Amps go down to 7 and the lamps are much brighter and the sound much more vibrating.Than they are 160° shifted.

Have a good day.

Oliver

Forelle posted this 01 May 2019

Hi Vidura The frequency is mains 50hz and the cap (1500uf)is paralell over the Big Output coil,the setup was for Dc switching,the coil has to low resistance about 0,1ohm therefore such low Input voltage. Good day Oliver

Vidura posted this 01 May 2019

Hey Forelle, Good experience, I think I remember to get this waveform in some of my transformer testing. The hi input current indicate that frequency is low? The capacitor on the POC is in series or parallel? Vidura

• Liked by
  • Chris
  • Augenblick

Hi Chris The Input voltage on the first picture is one volt and the peaks start forming at about 1,5vpp the Second picture is 3vpp.The Input wire diameter is 1,9mm and 40 windings,i did not thought that the core is saturated so suddenly but i think you are right because it needs ca. 6 amp.On the other way if it would be saturated the amplitude should not get higher when i put more power in. You can move it to Mr.Preva thread.I think i should make this experiment.The diodes are Not connected. Have a good day.

Chris posted this 01 May 2019

Hey Oliver,

Very nice, thanks for sharing!

Maybe try lowering your input Voltage, it looks like your core is in saturation, the sharp peaks indicate this. This may help with the resonance.

Also, try the circuit without Diodes, you shouldn't need them to get resonance.

In my understanding, you're replication The Mr Preva Experiment? Maybe we should move this to The Mr Preva Thread also?

Good work, I am very impressed wink.

Chris

• Liked by
  • Augenblick

Hi everyone,

this is a short info how i am going further.I thought whats the simplest way to get the 180° phaseshift(it is not the complet phaseshift because i have not enough caps)and i took a variable transformer which i connected to the inputcoil.Both outputcoils are connected on the windingstart in POC and the ends are connected with a load between,on the bigger coil is a capacitor connected(no diodes).On the first picture (this is when the inputpower is small)you see the yellow trace is output current on the smaller coil and blue current on the bigger coil,viollet is the inputvoltage.

If the inputpower is raised suddenly you see the waveform of the second picture,current starts to shift,the sound changes the lamps are much brighter and the inputpower goes down.Not finished but a first sucsess,i need more capacitorslaughing.

Have a good day.

Oliver

Vidura posted this 26 March 2019

Hi Forelle,
Take it easy, from every experiment we can learn, also from the failed ones. Regarding the pulstrains , this is certainly a technique which is used by many builders to trigger magnetic resonance. Keep your attention on it, good luck for further experiments!

Vidura 

Forelle posted this 25 March 2019

Hi all

Today is not a good day,i just found out that my frequency generator has some damage at the frequencies where i thought i have reached magnetic resonance.At this frequencies start the generator pulsetrains and i thought it has to do with the mag.resonance.This is the reason why the input did rise.So no video at the moment,maybe in some yearssmile.

Have a nice day.

Chris posted this 24 March 2019

My Friends,

Atti is right, NO ONE gets picked on here! We are all equal!

We are all here to help each other!

Best wishes

Chris

Atti posted this 24 March 2019

Forelle, Feel free to do it here. No one will laugh.

Atti posted this 24 March 2019

So  for now thats what i expierienced,more to come...

Excellent!
If you can send a record of it. Thank You.

Forelle posted this 24 March 2019

Hi all,

yesterday was a good day because i achieved for the first time magnetic resonance.The sound is actually very strange and like Chris said you know it when you have it and i think i have it.i did use the laminates of a 3 phase transformer where i have  on the middleleg(input coil) a wire with 1.3mm and 43 turns and on the left and right 0.9mm and 187 turns (outputcoil,poc).I have a load across the outputcoils with a lamp 26ohm 5w 12v,no capacitor no diodes. One resonancepoint was 4,03khz and 246µs dutycycle the next 8,06khz and 384µs the next 10,6 khz and 93,9µs the next 16,9 khz and 60,8µs.

The effect only appeared if i have 50% dutycycle or if i have about 90% on time and 10%off .If you are 0,01khz or 0,1µs off the resonance point it did not show up,so it is very sensitive.When i reached the point the input jumped up from 6,3V 1 A to 1,8A and then the lamp gets very bright and not constant in brightness.After some minutes the light changed a little and i did not realize for some seconds that the lampfilament is burned and i had a spark of about 1 cm in lenght  inside wich burned the two legs away where normaly the filament of the lamp is mounted.

So for now thats what i expierienced,more to come...

Oliver

Chris posted this 16 December 2018

Jagau is correct!

Magnetic Resonance is the secret to OU! Above Unity machines can only achieve Above Unity if Magnetic Resonance is achieved!

One MUST realise, as we see in LCR Tank Circuits, the Coils reach maximum Amplitude when in Resonance.

This is a critical point to realise. The increase of Amplitude at Resonance is shown:

Adding or removing Capacitance adds or removes XC Inductive Capacitance to the Circuit and the Frequency changes as a result.

At maximum Amplitude, maximum Current ( Magnetic Field ) and Voltage can traverse the RLC Circuit with the least Impedance, XC and XL are equal and cancel each other out, remember our Impedance Thread!

Power can do maximum work. There are no Reflections, Electrical Standing Waves, and the Power does not cancel out, remember what Floyd Sweet said:

Resonance frequencies may be maintained quite constant at high power levels so long as the load remains constant. We are all familiar with AM and FM propagation, where in the case as AM, the voltage amplitude varies, and with FM, the frequency is modulated.

However, the output power sees a constant load impedance, that of the matched antenna system. If this changes, the input to the antenna is mismatched, and standing waves are generated resulting in a loss of power. The frequency is a forced response and remains constant. Power is lost and efficiency becomes less and less, depending on the degree of mismatch.

We have covered Destructive Interference in a Transmission line:

Remember, Electric and Magnetic Standing waves are not the same! 

The signal down a transmission line, when in resonance, is related to the length of the Wire and the Wavelength of the Signal. However, the Magnetic Resonance, Destructive Interference, when the Coils are Electrically in Resonance, eg, the Wavelength of the Signal and the Length of the Coil are equal, or at least the Impedance is equal, which creates Magnetic Cancelation and an Electric Standing Wave, the Current Doubles as we were told:

If the directions of the two signals are such that opposite H-fields cancel and E-fields add, an apparently steady E-field will be created. The energy density of the fields remain as calculated above, but the value of the E-field will double from E / 2 to E.

and also:

In the specific case of positive charges moving to the right and negative charges to the left, the effect of both actions is positive charge moving to the right.

Current to the right is: I = da+ / dt + da- / dt.

Negative electrons flowing to the left contribute to the current flowing to the right.

So, from a technical point of view, the Coils have minimum Electrical Impedance, already shown in my thread: Reduced Impedance Effect, but maximum Magnetic Impedance.

The Magnetic Fields are Modulating over the course of Time, exactly as an Electrical Generator does, sinusoidally as we saw in The Mr Preva Experiment. The Modulating Magnetic Field is the first requirement for Faradays Law of Electromagnetic Induction!

All the answers are here my friends, I have laid out a very specific path, all that needs be done is follow it.

Chris

Jagau posted this 16 December 2018

Magnetic resonance is the secret of O.U.

especially if one can create a charging system that the source does not see (Blind charger).

Excellent post Chris

Jagau

We're Light Years Ahead!
Members Online:
What is a Scalar:

In physics, scalars are physical quantities that are unaffected by changes to a vector space basis. Scalars are often accompanied by units of measurement, as in "10 cm". Examples of scalar quantities are mass, distance, charge, volume, time, speed, and the magnitude of physical vectors in general.

You need to forget the Non-Sense that some spout with out knowing the actual Definition of the word Scalar! Some people talk absolute Bull Sh*t!

The pressure P in the formula P = pgh, pgh is a scalar that tells you the amount of this squashing force per unit area in a fluid.

A Scalar, having both direction and magnitude, can be anything! The Magnetic Field, a Charge moving, yet some Numb Nuts think it means Magic Science!

Message from God:

Hello my children. This is Yahweh, the one true Lord. You have found creation's secret. Now share it peacefully with the world.

Ref: Message from God written inside the Human Genome

God be in my head, and in my thinking.

God be in my eyes, and in my looking.

God be in my mouth, and in my speaking.

Oh, God be in my heart, and in my understanding.

Your Support:

More than anything else, your contributions to this forum are most important! We are trying to actively get all visitors involved, but we do only have a few main contributors, which are very much appreciated! If you would like to see more pages with more detailed experiments and answers, perhaps a contribution of another type maybe possible:

PayPal De-Platformed me!

They REFUSE to tell me why!

We now use Wise!

Donate
Use E-Mail: Chris at aboveunity.com

The content I am sharing is not only unique, but is changing the world as we know it! Please Support Us!

Thank You So Much!

Weeks High Earners:
The great Nikola Tesla:

Ere many generations pass, our machinery will be driven by a power obtainable at any point of the universe. This idea is not novel. Men have been led to it long ago by instinct or reason. It has been expressed in many ways, and in many places, in the history of old and new. We find it in the delightful myth of Antheus, who drives power from the earth; we find it among the subtle speculations of one of your splendid mathematicians, and in many hints and statements of thinkers of the present time. Throughout space there is energy. Is this energy static or kinetic? If static, our hopes are in vain; if kinetic - and this we know it is for certain - then it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of nature.

Experiments With Alternate Currents Of High Potential And High Frequency (February 1892).

Close