Private Messages

• Topic Is Sticky
  • 3.2K Views
  • Last Post 08 January 2021
Chris posted this 18 October 2020

My Friends,

Time is a real problem for everyone these days. None of us have enough of it.

I write this post, reluctantly, but with the hope, I can spend more time on the forum, doing, and posting, more Constructive, Functional, Posts. I am getting so many PM's a day now, I just cant keep up. In some PM's, I can take an hour or more getting it right so it has the best data in it and it is easy to understand.

I want to ask everyone, if the PM can go into a Thread and Post the message as a Post so all can benefit, then please post to threads, an existing one if possible. This would be so much more constructive and also help others as they read.

I will do the best I can to get to Private Messages, but I ask you this, to not only help me out, but also to help others out. 

Nearly every question, in one way or another, has an answer here on the forum. Many times I post links to the information, or I end up just repeating myself in every other message.

My Friends, I have the greatest respect for all of you, so I ask with courtesy, please search the Forum first to try to find an answer to your question:

Then if you don't find it, please consider, if it is important, to post to existing help threads, or as a last resort, then PM me.

We have many very advanced Members here can help also! Someone here can nearly always help!

I would like to say, if it is technical, I really believe it should always go into a thread for others to also benefit! Everyone is safe here! No one will ever be Trolled! We Instantly Ban Trolls! So all are safe here! I promise!

I always do the best I can to help others, but at the moment find myself snowed under with Private Messages and other problems in Life. So, I am sorry to ask this of you, I know its always nice to have that one on one interaction, but we must think of the Forum and what is to come next.

Best wishes, stay safe and well My Friends,

Chris

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Jagau posted this 18 October 2020

Hi all

A simple way for those who do not know the forum, at the top left there is a place to do research in the forum,

I often use it myself and it works very well. It can save you a lot of time and help Chris at the same time.

Jagau

Atti posted this 19 October 2020

so all can benefit, then please post to threads, an existing one if possible. This would be so much more constructive and also help others as they read.

A PM from Chris that we think is valuable

Instructive.Conclusions can be drawn.

Chris posted this 07 January 2021

My Friends,

Today I woke to a private message, that quite honestly was the most disappointing message I have ever received!

I am not going to name any names.

I also want to be clear, for most, at the point of Eureka, these emotions are for some, normal. For others, not so much.

The Private Message I received today was so disappointing! The message asked for financial compensation, asked for a partnership, and full credit for the patenting, not to me, to the other party! This message came from a Member here, and one that has not contributed ANYTHING to the Forum! Not a single post to this forum of value to any other member.

I have spend many thousands of dollars creating this place for EVERYONE, I have only ever asked for a donation if people find the information here useful. I get very little donations, but what I do get, I very much appreciate! I have spent hundreds of thousands of hours sharing Information here! We have a list of Successful Replications under OUR Belt as long as my arm!

Members Here, have working Above Unity Machines! Not just one or two, MANY! Some are Self Running! Some not yet but soon will be!

I am really dissapointed right now.

Best Wishes,

Chris

P.S: I have outright rejected this persons message and I am considering Banning this person! Humanity stands no chance at survival of the future if people keep this mindset going! I am SO DISSAPOINTED!

thaelin posted this 07 January 2021

There will always be those who will. Ban and forget them. If they have no place, then make it so. A patent? What a joke. You apply for one and you just tell the "top guys" what you got. Full release and to the whole world is the only way.

Jagau posted this 07 January 2021

This member, is jealous of those who have succeeded.

I also want to be clear, for most, at the point of Eureka

If a patent exists, well show it, we are respectable people here in this forum, we are able to respect the established order. For a claim to others party, well you may ask to the Chinese, they copy pretty much all the patents on the planet.

Tesla had his patents copied at the very beginning, which is why his patents subsequently became very difficult to study, because of jealous little ones who attributed them to themselves by changing a comma in the initial text.

I think he want only to disturb here

We're with you Chris if anyone wants to attack you he's gonna hit a knot, all the serious members here are with you m friend.
Jagau

drago posted this 07 January 2021

Hello guys.I do not know what to say........
Lots of thoughts in my head right now....much to many to write down...however...
I know @Chris for 6 years,since he started his Bucking Coils experiment on OU.com
Do I want free energy ?? ...YES YES YES....but do you know how many PM did I sent him in the last 6 years ??
 1 ,only one !! and that was :
"" Ok Chris,I will delete my post "" ( One week ago )
So...don't I want a free energy Device from @Chris delivered free of charge to my door,including some flowers,because I am such a good guy !?
NO , I do not !
IF I do not understand how his device works,I will die.
1KW - 5 KW is not something that you might want to play with !
Perhaps take the wires in your hands thinking there is no power there,because the Oscilloscope shows nothing.
The device will get me killed,and my family will loose a Son,my wife will loose a Husband,and my son will lose a Father.
If you lazy Spammers will watch some of his videos,HE repeats over and over again to START SLOW !

At this moment I have 2 coils that at 1 V in = 200 V out in Resonance. ( 0.5 wire , 230 turns )
What if,it were 10 v pulsed instead of 1 ?....Well...I don't wanna know.
SPOON FEEDING
will get you killed newbies !
STOP sending him messages for the magic circuit.
What you need to do is :

1.Buy Osciloscope
2.Buy PWM for PULSED DC
3.Buy 0.1 OHM / 5 W resistors
4.Build MR PREVA EXPERIMENT;take it apart,and build it again ! LEARN LEARN
5.BUILD a TRANSFORMER ( both coils SAME winding direction )
* If the load on your transformer SECONDARY does not light very bright,you might have very High resistance or CORE PROBLEMS. You must experiment . try another Core.
6.If you done all from Above,Wire is good,Core is good,Load works great...Build the 3rd Coil OPPOSITE DIRECTION from the first two.
7.Read the forum one more time ,read the lines and BETWEEN the lines.
8.I wish you Good LUCK.

@Chris, you do realize that replying to every PM will not benefit you,and will not benefit them also.
Many people do not want to do the work..do the F-king work !! Because it is hard.
So,you are trading time from your life,replying to PM that will not benefit anybody.
Make a coffee mate,drink it slowly and reconsider the way you approach things.
I am sure you will find a way.

Much much love to you all lovely people.
Best regards !!
@drago

Chris posted this 07 January 2021

Hey Guys,

You all are right, and very wise!

Drago is spot on! Start small, learn the basics, look for the EFFECTS, these effects are so very important! Action, Reaction and Counter-Reaction is what you need to aim for.

ALL Answers are in the posts here on this forum and in my videos, I have not left anything out! I have no secrets! 

When you see what the others here have worked to Understand, you will start seeing successes like they have! I am speaking broadly, to readers that are new or not yet there.

To start a Race, one must always start at the start. This video shows you the start:

The Series: Non-Inductive Coil Experiment, shows how to get to this and solve the problems faced.

We here, will help you achieve this goal, we are the only place on the net you can learn this information.

This Technology, Energy Technology, can only ever be Open Source, FREE, to ALL Human Beings! It is Public Domain and therefore can not be Patented by Law! Anyone trying better get themselves a small secluded island, because if the People find out, they will not be happy!

Soon My Friends, we have a little more information coming, but you already know what I will be sharing! What I will be sharing, is one step further ahead, not sideways!

You all are very dear to me and Hero's for the next Generation, for you here, working toward the common goal, my hat is off to you all:

My Respects

Thank You All!

Best Wishes,

Chris

L0stf0x posted this 08 January 2021

We all here understand how hard is to run a non profitable forum, spend so much time in it and the same time to experiment and have a normal family life. 

Chris please do not get disappointed my friend !! You carry all the hard work for us all !!  You are our Leader and our teacher. There are no words to describe the good that you offer to all of us. Anything to say will be little. 

We your buddies here understand you. Please don't give importance to negative messages. 

Apart from the time you spend for the general good, I know from first hand how difficult is to make and maintain a website. Especially if it is not profitable.

Believe me, 99,99% of administrators out there don't want ads in their website. But without them it is almost impossible. The hosting costs are monthly and high. 

I understand that you want to keep the forum clean and independent as possible. You also think the disturbing feeling of the ad to the readers. Ok, I understand, but nobody here will think bad if they know that this will help you to bypass at least the economic weight.

Honestly, lets be realistic. Ads are everywhere, human eye have used to it and its trained to ignore it. Actually it is hard to find a forum or any free site without ads any more. So I think few ads will not be harmful at all and it will be a great great help.

Chris doesn't put ads because he doesn't want to make us fill bad. He do it for US and he pay everything from his pocket for US.!!!

Off course Chris will decide! But I vote a big YES to ads! 

Chris posted this 08 January 2021

Thanks L0stf0x, Thank You for your Support!

I am sorry, I did not mean for this to turn into an income thing!

This was meant to show others, Members here, what we face. We face a world filled with self serving people. I am not like that, I give for Free! Yes, we have to eat, but we make ends meet and I don't need any more than what I have.

I have decided, I do not want ads, it sends a message to people, people see ads as a distraction and an annoyance. Mostly anyway.

We have made so much progress you know! We have many members working on very high level machines.

I spoke with another mutual friend this morning and I said, this can not be given away, it must be learned.

We can spark an idea in someone's head with: Text, Images, and Videos, but we still can not yet give them the knowledge they need to Build a Machine! This knowledge, to learn how to build a machine, it comes from working and experimenting with the Information given. What is also needed is Guidance and Support, something we also give for free here, our community is unique. It is a shame about the Private Message I got this morning, but at the same time, we have many hundreds of the best Human Beings the Planet has to offer right here on this Forum!

I guess, in sharing my experience, we have seen how much that member will miss now!

Best Wishes,

Chris

We're Light Years Ahead!
Members Online:

No one online at the moment

What is a Scalar:

In physics, scalars are physical quantities that are unaffected by changes to a vector space basis. Scalars are often accompanied by units of measurement, as in "10 cm". Examples of scalar quantities are mass, distance, charge, volume, time, speed, and the magnitude of physical vectors in general.

You need to forget the Non-Sense that some spout with out knowing the actual Definition of the word Scalar! Some people talk absolute Bull Sh*t!

The pressure P in the formula P = pgh, pgh is a scalar that tells you the amount of this squashing force per unit area in a fluid.

A Scalar, having both direction and magnitude, can be anything! The Magnetic Field, a Charge moving, yet some Numb Nuts think it means Magic Science!

Message from God:

Hello my children. This is Yahweh, the one true Lord. You have found creation's secret. Now share it peacefully with the world.

Ref: Message from God written inside the Human Genome

God be in my head, and in my thinking.

God be in my eyes, and in my looking.

God be in my mouth, and in my speaking.

Oh, God be in my heart, and in my understanding.

Your Support:

More than anything else, your contributions to this forum are most important! We are trying to actively get all visitors involved, but we do only have a few main contributors, which are very much appreciated! If you would like to see more pages with more detailed experiments and answers, perhaps a contribution of another type maybe possible:

PayPal De-Platformed me!

They REFUSE to tell me why!

We now use Wise!

Donate
Use E-Mail: Chris at aboveunity.com

The content I am sharing is not only unique, but is changing the world as we know it! Please Support Us!

Thank You So Much!

Weeks High Earners:
The great Nikola Tesla:

Ere many generations pass, our machinery will be driven by a power obtainable at any point of the universe. This idea is not novel. Men have been led to it long ago by instinct or reason. It has been expressed in many ways, and in many places, in the history of old and new. We find it in the delightful myth of Antheus, who drives power from the earth; we find it among the subtle speculations of one of your splendid mathematicians, and in many hints and statements of thinkers of the present time. Throughout space there is energy. Is this energy static or kinetic? If static, our hopes are in vain; if kinetic - and this we know it is for certain - then it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of nature.

Experiments With Alternate Currents Of High Potential And High Frequency (February 1892).

Close