Aboveunity = COP > 1.0 - The Proof is in the Pudding!

• Last Post 20 January 2024
Chris posted this 19 January 2024

My Friends,

Sadly, twenty years ago, I never would say or even think anything like what I am about to say. I value Humanity higher than anything you can Imagine!

These people are Demonics!

Demonical individuals are here, they run loose on Planet Earth, and they are trying to stop Us!!!

As the very Dumb Trolls get louder and louder, we get more and more exposure, more press and more popular! We had the highest number of visits ever last week! A new Record!

There is no word to describe these people!

We have given you the Truth! The Truth is only found here! No where else!

The Oscilloscope is without a doubt the most advanced Utility ever built by the Human Race, it does not lie! If certain simple guidelines are followed, which we have laid out, showing a greater Output Power Measurement than an Input Power Measurement is an almost impossible feat! Yet, we do this all the time!

We measure, Above Unity results, all the time! 

FACT: The Trolls have tried many times, to replicate our successes, but always fail! Conveniently! Never even getting close to what we have Achieved!

It is embarrassing, having so many brain dead idiots that are so absolutely Brain Dead Dumb! Plagiarist, Liars, Hoaxers, satan worshipping Shills, all with Value of: ZERO!

I mean, look how USELESS These people are, trying to dismiss our Successes with Lies, Hoaxes, Plagiarism just like we expect from Low life satan worshipping Trolls:

The Answers you seek are right here:

I have provided an entire Thread: Chris's Non-Inductive Coil Experiment and 11 videos on this showing you how to approach this Technology! I have given you all of the data to make this work, and more, to make this, not just a TOY, to make this Power very much more than just a few Globes!

My Friends, when I see 10 successful replications, I will release another Video showing a bit more work, again we have had quite a few successful replications already!

Independent Replication is Scientific Proof:

Do the Math in these videos! COP > 1.6 in both Machines!

Technically, My Friend Wistiti was the first, but for undisputable numbers, we have to see Tinmans effort.

Tinman was the first: COP = 1.7

Others followed, like Captainloz: COP = 1.9

Hey Chris,

If people watch your videos its all in there. My experiment is proof of that. I was feeling very frustrated for a long time but then I stumbled on to your youtube channel and it inspired me to keep going. I actually have your book from way back, I wish now just stayed with it but I went down the Ruslan and Akula rabbit holes for too long without understand Asymmetry and the re-gauging process. Anyway mate I'm just trying to say you should be proud of yourself. You are doing a great thing here!

Cheers,

Loz

Ref: Captainloz COP = 2.0

COP = ∞

We have Self-Running Machines, Our Flashlight that a Member of AboveUnity.com has achieved:

Others also, some may not want their names used? Security for people is important to me, but eventually, we must do this as a Team and make a Stand!

Others have also achieved Above Unity, Marcel has also shared with you all, freely:

Aboveunity.com is Light Years Ahead of the other Forums!

Lighting up the Darkness!!!

TRUTH: The Crazy, Mentally Disturbed CIA Sleeper Trolls and Shills in general, are Scum! They will never have YOUR best interests at hand! They don't want to look after you they just want you to be poor and eat insects!

Well, right here, I have given you the truth, you don't need to pay for Electrical Energy anymore! You can build yourself a machine that "Generate" Free Electric Power, so you can Power your House FREE!

I have given you:

• PROOF!
  • EVIDENCE!
  • All the Instruction needed! 

There are a lot of Scum Sucking pieces of Shi that have always lied, and they Lie to you today, so many complete worthless pieces of Shi* that do nothing but Deceive you, and I am here with proof, showing you where the Truth lays!

The Banned and Disgraced Ex-Member, CIA Sleeper Troll Spoof, Plagiarist and Liar fighter, aka Aurelian Iordache, Demon Boy, Humanities biggest embarrassment, the Universes most disgraceful failure and lowest Intelligence least useful lifeform, has done nothing but Lie all the way! Usefulness = -∞. If this guy got hit by a buss and was dyeing on the side of the road, no way would I give this guy any Aid!

We all know who they are!

You know, You, the Reader, you need to make a decision and either move forward into the Future, or stay here and Die with History!

There is a very easy decision to make for all of you people! Let the Scum be Flushed down the toilet, because we don't want them any more!

Best Wishes,

Chris

Chris posted this 20 January 2024

My Friends,

The world has been controlled by:

I don't think anyone would disagree with this statement! Many Crazies are still in charge in many places, but we are weeding them out slowly, by exposing them for their crimes, and they are stepping down from those places of power, and giving power back to many good people, worldwide!

Look, today we depend on Electrical Energy more than ever before! People are being affected worldwide by Power Outages, every day, sometimes for days on end now:

Ref: Power Outages reported by 9 News

There is no need for this BS!

If everyone were to build their own Energy Machine, which I have provided 100% clear, working Instructions, that have had many independent Replications now, then all of these issues could be avoided!

There are far too many Brain-Dead Idiots on the Planet! These Brain-Dead Idiots have held everyone else back!

Please everyone, I ask you to please, please at least make a start on learning this and working on it! It works! It's easy and its cheap! It will save your life!

Prepare yourselves My Friends:

We have Already WON!!!

There is Zero Value, Nothing Gained, by researching anywhere else, because ONLY Here will you find Truth and Value! Lies and Deception is all you will fine elsewhere!!! Scum Sucking Crazing, Crazies, with poor to No Intelligence you will find elsewhere!

Best Wishes,

Chris

We're Light Years Ahead!
Members Online:

No one online at the moment

What is a Scalar:

In physics, scalars are physical quantities that are unaffected by changes to a vector space basis. Scalars are often accompanied by units of measurement, as in "10 cm". Examples of scalar quantities are mass, distance, charge, volume, time, speed, and the magnitude of physical vectors in general.

You need to forget the Non-Sense that some spout with out knowing the actual Definition of the word Scalar! Some people talk absolute Bull Sh*t!

The pressure P in the formula P = pgh, pgh is a scalar that tells you the amount of this squashing force per unit area in a fluid.

A Scalar, having both direction and magnitude, can be anything! The Magnetic Field, a Charge moving, yet some Numb Nuts think it means Magic Science!

Message from God:

Hello my children. This is Yahweh, the one true Lord. You have found creation's secret. Now share it peacefully with the world.

Ref: Message from God written inside the Human Genome

God be in my head, and in my thinking.

God be in my eyes, and in my looking.

God be in my mouth, and in my speaking.

Oh, God be in my heart, and in my understanding.

Your Support:

More than anything else, your contributions to this forum are most important! We are trying to actively get all visitors involved, but we do only have a few main contributors, which are very much appreciated! If you would like to see more pages with more detailed experiments and answers, perhaps a contribution of another type maybe possible:

PayPal De-Platformed me!

They REFUSE to tell me why!

We now use Wise!

Donate
Use E-Mail: Chris at aboveunity.com

The content I am sharing is not only unique, but is changing the world as we know it! Please Support Us!

Thank You So Much!

Weeks High Earners:
The great Nikola Tesla:

Ere many generations pass, our machinery will be driven by a power obtainable at any point of the universe. This idea is not novel. Men have been led to it long ago by instinct or reason. It has been expressed in many ways, and in many places, in the history of old and new. We find it in the delightful myth of Antheus, who drives power from the earth; we find it among the subtle speculations of one of your splendid mathematicians, and in many hints and statements of thinkers of the present time. Throughout space there is energy. Is this energy static or kinetic? If static, our hopes are in vain; if kinetic - and this we know it is for certain - then it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of nature.

Experiments With Alternate Currents Of High Potential And High Frequency (February 1892).

Close