14 August 2019
Thanks for your post!
After reviewing this rather long video in detail - IMHO there does NOT appear to be any SECRET REVEALED, sorry! And, where's the "Charge Pump" part?
You are right, however, one must think a little more broadly. The Natural interactions inside the Coil are also present between two separate Coils, our conversation prior mentioning the Coil as a Single Turn for example.
I hesitate to comment, especially when it might be conscrued as negative; but to label a video "SECRET REVEALED" when it's not even close to revealing anything of directly applicable AU value is somewhat mislabelling a best.
No, I don't take it as negative, more on the second part in the next reply.
All be it - it is somewhat related; unlike Westey for example, where his nonesense is purely meant to directly mislead and confuse - however, there are no secrets revealed in this video, nor by any of Westeys ramblings. Do Not fall into this trap no matter how tempting it may first appear!
I agree, I was in to minds:
- I wanted this video to be part of the same series.
- I was struggling for a better name.
- Many think Electromagnetic Induction is mystical and they think its VooDoo - I am breaking that Myth!
You are wise, this is a trap and I agree it could be damaging to the overall cause! I will rename it at the risk of loosing this video as part of the over all series. Done: "Coil Fundamental processes - Part of The Secret Revealed Series."
Review Ruslan's videos and schematics [there are fundamentally only two schemes]
- Read for comprehension the many Solarlab posts (scattered throughout the threads);
* Partition Ruslan's device and carefully analyze each component in detail [what does it do & how does it work];
* Get access to a professional CAE system through a school, or by other means;
* Model and simulate each of the individual components, then step-wise integrate these to form a system;
* Bench test the components and compare the results to the CAE analysis [CAE reveals unseen characteristics];
* Two proven techniques that will work; (1) elimination of BEMF; (2) employment of HV pulsing (Maxwell's Displacement Current), these can be used individually, or together, with proper phasing and timing;
* Mitigating BEMF includes, but is not limited to (1) bi-filar, (2) phasing (Ruslan), and (3) spacial seperation (Melnichenko);
* Study these, and other, methods and techniques in a piece-wise fashion, on the bench and with CAE;
No secrets, just an understanding of the concepts, common sense design, intuative development, a lot of trial and error, and hard work!
Agreed! This is exactly that: "a lot of trial and error, and hard work" this is exactly what it is!
We are reducing the: "a lot of trial and error" - Giving people direction, giving them an understanding of what to aim for!
With this knowledge, two thirds of the work is done for people before they start!