CANCELED: Website will be down, 22 Feb, until further notice...

• Last Post 24 February 2024
Chris posted this 18 February 2024

My Friends,

Because of the times, and because of issues in my life, we will be shutting down the site from 22 Feb until further notice.

I am sorry everyone, things have been very hard over the last few months.

File: AU.com.22.11.2023.V1

See: AU.com pdf Site Backups

I hope to return as soon as I can, I will keep you posted.

You already have all you need to start off and succeed!

Best Wishes,

Chris

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
FringeIdeas posted this 18 February 2024

Ah man, not a happy post. Whatever the issues are I hope you can sort them out quite easily, and everything works out for the best. The site has been awesome, and your help in understanding has been priceless. Thank you for all the hard work thus far. Myself, and I'm sure many others, will continue investigating and experimenting with your material. Really hope you see you back soon though. Take care of yourself until we see you back in action.

Marcel

Bird_eye posted this 18 February 2024

Hi Chris

You see love is always mutual, (in love and be loved)

Even though you have something valuable and beautiful it is not meaning that others easily be agree and  accept unless you address to their hearth.

This is true in our personal life and family as well, 
 if you have something valuable it is not mean that you able to easily give and share it with your family, 
even though to your child, unless you address to his heart.

i can easily say that below image is most valuable one for me i saw in this site,

Take decision how you want to obtain standing waves at resonance,

1- by blocking oscillation OR

2- by modulating two signal at a specific frequency and DUTY CYCLE (how should be pulse train according the core material itself , should it contain rest time in between serial pulses )

I see two signal is essential, while one signal keeping core itself resonating other signal shifting standing waves , That's why Kapanadze calls, resonance in resonance.

There were many valuable thread and schematic in this website, i really do not understand why nobody attempt to replicate CaptainLoz's experiment, or Baerndorfer's advanced resonator circuit,

About the modulating of  two signal,please see and find Avalon work and ferro-resonance thread of YoElMiCrO,

Of course if you see  YoElMiCrO's table how hard work is done by him, but its his love and he has pretty nice result,

So as a conclusion, i know it is difficult but lets try to keep our ego at the out of door as much as possible, and unite people in this field. not toward  Rome but toward Love,i mean divine love.

Regards,

Bird_Eye

Chris posted this 18 February 2024

Hey Guys,

@Marcel - I am working to sort things out atm. Lets hope I can work out the issues and we can continue as normal, I hope!

@Bird_Eye - Some here have done super work! Some have shared openly and some Not! To love ones Brother is to Share with ones Brother, not to hide and keep secrets! Money and Greed gets in the way sometimes.

There is not so much the "Mixing of Frequencies" there is finding the Standing Wave Frequency and working with that specific Frequency, because this is the Fundamental. 

There is nothing like it in Nature, nothing at our level, that accurately represents what is occurring, the closest thing I have found is the Hydraulic Ram Pump's action is close to the action of Partnered Output Coils.

Stress, the Rubber Ball analogy that Tom Bearden used, is perhaps the closed, but it has no bearing in Power "Generation" which makes it confusing. To Squeeze and Compress a Rubber Bal and let the Ball Expand and go back to its original state is Close, and this all happens at one single Frequency! 

You talk Love and so on, I agree with all that, but at the same time, a tough, rugged, thick skinned individual is what was required to bring this to the people, many before me have just folded! Yes, I have a few flaws, then at least, you know I am Human! Hey at the end of the day, who does not have life problems? Especially in todays world.

I believe, My Website: www.aboveunity.com, and I have bought the Energy Community further ahead than anyone ever!

Definitely, today, more people know where the Truth comes from, right here, at www.aboveunity.com. Even Yo said:

@Chris.

I want to tell you that for me all your videos are spectacular.
Also your ideas/theories /analysis/etc, as I said earlier we all learn from everyone. I apologize for just posting the waveforms without at least say what it is about, I think with this image you will be able to understand better what it is really referring to.

I must say that the DUT is just a common transformer, only that It is made in an unconventional way and can be air core.
The phase difference seen by the generator source is 90 degrees between voltage/current, while the phase difference at its output is 0. In this way it produces useful work in its output while we spend of the generator only the intersected E/I area and the latter polarizes the medium in such a way that it increases the field E, being their ratio of turns 1:1. Something that for my knowledge should not happen under any circumstances. But to understand something you need patience, a lot of it! As you say, it is a resonance situation that does not obey conventional TM.

Still under study.

Thank you in advance.

YoElMiCrO.

I think, more people need to open their eyes, see what is right there, and study this on the bench, while its working.

I am sure Marcel can attest to what I have said? Marcel?

Best Wishes,

Chris

Chris posted this 19 February 2024

Hey Neale,

I am so pleased! Thank You for sharing!

I am working hard to keep the Website up and running, so lets hope I get a break from the stresses of life and we can keep this going!

I believe there is a good chance we will be ok, and wont have to sell up here and move again. Last time was a real pain and really difficult.

Thank You for your kind words, everyone, thank you!

Best Wishes,

Chris

FringeIdeas posted this 19 February 2024

Chris, yes I would agree.

The hydraulic ramp pump is a good analogy. We open a pathway and let nature (momentum of the water) do useful work for us. When applied to the idea of the partnered output coils it's actually quite an eye opener. When finally seeing it on the bench anyway, to make the mental separation between the output and the input is quite amazing. Of course I have no self runners and I'm not powering my house, yet. But like you said in one of your videos, the current/output has nothing to do with the turning of the shaft. We are opening a gate, the imbalance if you will, and nature will step in and try to bring balance back, which is our output, our work done. Opening the gate costs us nothing if we do it right.

And this process of nature trying to re-balance is in all transformers. They have just been designed wrong, and left at that. Frustrating to think about actually.

Yes the website has, I'm sure, helped a lot of people come to light with the concepts. Anyone who has spent the absolute minimum time reading or watching a few videos, and cannot make the correlation to just about every "free energy" device ever, is either lazy a.f., deliberately trying to mislead, or God himself has put the spirit of slumber on them. Minimal success is not difficult to achieve if you can keep the head out of the rabbit holes. Then it's just a matter of realizing what you have, and learning to improve. Of course having no background in electronics will make the climb a little more difficult, but not impossible.

Funny the YoElMiCrO thread was brought up, I've been going over that one. Been trying to study feedback ideas. As well as trying to solidify in my head what exactly the magnetic field is. In one of Akula's videos he said that once we realize what the magnetic field really is then building these things is not hard. And I think your threads and videos on this A vector potential, and the interactions of multiple coils, are spot on.

Read, bench time, progress. Repeat.

Alight, back to work here. Damn dayjobs. No matter how hard I work they never go away. 😃

Edit: And Neale! yes thank you for sharing that looks great, nice to see!

ISLab posted this 19 February 2024

Hi Chris,

This is really sad to hear. I'm sorry I have been out of touch for some time due to excessive work, but was planning to return with some sustained useful results beginning in March when I would be more free.

On behalf of all here, I want to extend my gratitude to all that you have done and are doing.

The field of free-energy, its theory as well as its practice, have been laid bare and clear by your articles and your work and guidance. We would all have been chasing mirages and struggling through deceptive trolls if not for your site!

My request to you to please consider: if you are not able to moderate the site, can you please keep the site up and only lock down the option to make new posts until you can return as before? In this way, new people can at least read, study and put into practice from what is available here to read.

Awaiting you quick return.

Warm regards.

ISLab

Chris posted this 19 February 2024

Hey Everyone,

As you know, I am working to keep the site up and running.

At the moment, I have reversed the cancellation of service that I put on Starlink, so we should be ok!

I think we will be ok, I will keep you informed.

Thank You all for your good hearted natures and caring for our site, we are a resource that the world really cant afford to loose. 

I care very much for you all, Thank You for being part of the future.

Best Wishes,

Chris

thaelin posted this 23 February 2024

Hi Chris:

Be glad to send you another big one time donation if it will help out. Just say the word. 

thay

Chris posted this 23 February 2024

Hi Thay,

Thank You for the offer, but, please keep your money for your experiments, I would much rather see you doing useful experiments, replicating our technology!

I had a family issue that seemed to go from emergency to something we can deal with, over a few days.

I appreciate the offer of assistance, very much though, Thank You!

Best Wishes,

Chris

• Liked by
  • Plasmonic
  • Augenblick
akoteles posted this 23 February 2024

hey Chris,

just let us know how much we need to pitch in.

🙇

Alex

• Liked by
  • Chris
  • Augenblick
Chris posted this 24 February 2024

Hi Akoteles,

Thank You! However, as I said, its not the money, it was a family emergency:

Thank You for the offer, but, please keep your money for your experiments, I would much rather see you doing useful experiments, replicating our technology!

I had a family issue that seemed to go from emergency to something we can deal with, over a few days.

I appreciate the offer of assistance, very much though, Thank You!

I don't need money, I don't like money, money is the root of all evil! Being a Greedy Evil Person is not what interests me. I do this for the 'love' and that's all.

What I get the most enjoyment from is observing others achieve what so many have searched their entire lives for and never obtained! We have that right here, right now and so many cant make head or tail of the Evidence I have provided!

So, please keep your money, please use that money to replicate the Technology I am sharing, I will help you achieve your goal of: Free Energy Machines!

Above Unity is a reality and its only here you will find the answers to achieve this Feat of Engineering, easily and cheaply!

Best Wishes,

Chris

We're Light Years Ahead!
Members Online:
What is a Scalar:

In physics, scalars are physical quantities that are unaffected by changes to a vector space basis. Scalars are often accompanied by units of measurement, as in "10 cm". Examples of scalar quantities are mass, distance, charge, volume, time, speed, and the magnitude of physical vectors in general.

You need to forget the Non-Sense that some spout with out knowing the actual Definition of the word Scalar! Some people talk absolute Bull Sh*t!

The pressure P in the formula P = pgh, pgh is a scalar that tells you the amount of this squashing force per unit area in a fluid.

A Scalar, having both direction and magnitude, can be anything! The Magnetic Field, a Charge moving, yet some Numb Nuts think it means Magic Science!

Message from God:

Hello my children. This is Yahweh, the one true Lord. You have found creation's secret. Now share it peacefully with the world.

Ref: Message from God written inside the Human Genome

God be in my head, and in my thinking.

God be in my eyes, and in my looking.

God be in my mouth, and in my speaking.

Oh, God be in my heart, and in my understanding.

Your Support:

More than anything else, your contributions to this forum are most important! We are trying to actively get all visitors involved, but we do only have a few main contributors, which are very much appreciated! If you would like to see more pages with more detailed experiments and answers, perhaps a contribution of another type maybe possible:

PayPal De-Platformed me!

They REFUSE to tell me why!

We now use Wise!

Donate
Use E-Mail: Chris at aboveunity.com

The content I am sharing is not only unique, but is changing the world as we know it! Please Support Us!

Thank You So Much!

Weeks High Earners:
The great Nikola Tesla:

Ere many generations pass, our machinery will be driven by a power obtainable at any point of the universe. This idea is not novel. Men have been led to it long ago by instinct or reason. It has been expressed in many ways, and in many places, in the history of old and new. We find it in the delightful myth of Antheus, who drives power from the earth; we find it among the subtle speculations of one of your splendid mathematicians, and in many hints and statements of thinkers of the present time. Throughout space there is energy. Is this energy static or kinetic? If static, our hopes are in vain; if kinetic - and this we know it is for certain - then it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of nature.

Experiments With Alternate Currents Of High Potential And High Frequency (February 1892).

Close