Happy New Year 2023

• Last Post 04 January 2023
Chris posted this 30 December 2022

My Friends,

Happy New Year!

Do you know what a Sandbox is? Too restrict and or control access, yes?

Its been a long few years, many Fake Members Signing Up here only to Deceive Me and try to bring down My Website in one way of another! The Backup Services I worked so hard to provide was the last occurrence of on going attempts to bring my website down:

This is Important - Please Read this!

My Friends,

I have secretly been monitoring the Backup Downloads! In exquisite Detail!

It appears we have a lot of Internet Retardary going on:

Format: [Order] {[ Ip Address, Number of Downloads in the last 20 days ]}

Now, lets do a Geo Ip Lookup in Order:

WOW Hang on a minute here, The 'Romainian' ZPM, and Romania is the worst Culprit!

300 Downloads of a 1.8Gb File in 20 days!!!

That's, 540Gb in 20 Days!

That's 27Gb per day!

If 1 Megabit/s = 0.125 Megabytes/sec

then that's Way to much and just rediculous Greed and Corrupt Idiocy! 

Who am I talking about?

Have we seen this EXACT SAME Behaviour before?

Banned and Disgraced Ex-Member's Fighter and CD_Sharp both live in Romania, and they have been caught doing this very same behaviour before: Aboveunity.com Site Scraping

This next excessive Backup Download, may be Internet Connectivity issues, but in case they are not, I want people be aware, I am monitoring very closely! I will Expose you if you do the Wrong Thing!

My Friends, these are the people that are ruining this Backup Service for you! These are the people making a very special, dedicated effort to ruin this whole thing for you!

Are you ok with this Non-Sense? Are you satisfied that this level of Idiocy is aloud to occur, to make your life harder than normal! Are you satisfied that they are still after all this time, working super hard to take My Site Down, after exposing their Lies and Tom-Foolery in the Thread: Aboveunity.com Site Scraping - It was Fighter and CD_Sharp that tried to take us down Last Time!

Are you going to allow them to keep doing this?

Here you see very clear evidence that we have people, more than one, making a very special effort to make your life harder and harder! Trying to take away the Information you so desperately need for the Future! Tough Times Ahead My Friends!

I hope you can see how much effort they are putting in, to make www.aboveunity.com go away!

Best Wishes,

Chris

Ref: Website Backup Service

It appears Romania is in the news for some VERY BAD Stuff at the moment!

I must say, I am very disheartened by the Massive Effort to Sabotage Me and My Work, the effort, the man power, and the financing to employ all these people that have betrayed Me and My Website, and in the long run, YOU, is absolutely astounding! I have spent many thousands of hours just getting my Website back up and running, during, and through Attacks and malicious activities! The above example is only one of many many hundreds!

So many Fake Human Beings!

I am also disheartened by the lack of effort on the part of good people to actually get in, learn, study, and make this effort work for all of humanity! 

I would like to quote:

I see two problems,

1. Its way PAST Time! More were successful several decades ago than today!
  2. Most are not willing to learn the very simple basics to make this work! Most of this is High School Science!

I was going to release a new video on January the 15th, 7 Years after I started doing this publicly, but I see, there is just not enough interest, not enough serious Researchers to grasp the simplicity of what I have done! Not enough serious Replications of what I have shared! Not enough people working on the most important thing for their own future!

I don't want to be just another Akula, lost in the winds of time, never really helping anyone else, which I must say, is not from lack of trying! Akula spent many hours trying! Most just did not listen and pay any real attention!

Akula spent many hundreds of hours on those Russian Forums trying!

Some jump in and replicate, most with no actual thinking about what is actually being shown! Failure always results, because there has been no thought gone into what was shown!

Sadly My Effort has gone the same way!

I had hoped to have a team of successful researchers around Me, all here to help with this effort, I have three names I can think of right now that have been very successful! Most of the others are all just time wasters!

I had to remove some members because they just had no Contributions at all!

Some people are off chasing total non-sense that has no bearing in Science, let alone these machines, at all! Some people are truly totally clueless! Absolutely 100% Clueless!

Very plain and very simple: Electromagnetic Induction is Incomplete, when you see how to complete it, I have given you everything in these pages, you have your answer! All the Greats told you this!

Happy New Year for 2023, however I think this will be one of the worst years on record!

I've been invited to the Bohemian Grove by more famous people than I can shake a stick at, and EVERY time my answer was "HELL NO." One famous country singer wouldn't stop asking, so I asked him "Hey, if I go can I wear the druid outfit and burn the human effigy at the feet of Moloch?" He said, "Ah man, that's just an old tradition, it doesn't mean anything serious." I replied "There's no such thing as 'pretending' to worship satan." Haven't heard from him since This shit is REAL.

Dec 29, 2022, 7:14 AM

Ref: John Rich

My Best Wishes are with you All,

Chris

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
donovan posted this 31 December 2022

Hi,

I am so glad I found this forum.  It is, "real".

Keep up the good work, Chris! 

I wish to be part of the "solution".

Happy New Year, everyone!!!

Donovan

Chris posted this 31 December 2022

Hey Donovan My Friend,

I wish to be part of the "solution".

And that's exactly what this whole effort here, is about!

Energy is the Charge Potential Difference, and the Rate at which this Potential can Flow. Charge is Pumped, via Magnetic Forces, Magnetomotive Force. Not via the Symmetrical method we use in Conventional Science Today. We use Asymmetrical Electromagnetic Induction, meaning 99.99% of all force is not against your Input.

Tinman was the first:

Others followed, like Captainloz:

after we have had more, but the point is, this works, its very simple, its about as cheap as you could get, you only need to stick to a few basic principles, which I have already laid out!

We, together, are the solution to the worlds problems! Only if we start doing this, as a team.

Best Wishes and Happy New Year,

Chris

ansen posted this 31 December 2022

Hi Chris,

All I can say is keep up the good work like donovan said, and don't ever give up.

I'm here to help and support even though I have very much to learn yet.

Happy New Year to you all!

Regards,

ansen

Truthfan posted this 31 December 2022

Hi everyone, I'm sorry to see dissapointment in Chris's view of the situation regarding this project. I think that people have different reasons for not delivering what is expected or doesn't seem to be.There could be the lack of time, real interest, money, faith, hard work, knowledge, fear, secrecy or even sabotage. This is not a typical project so there are a lot more difficulties. But all one can do is to try to do the best he can and this forum gives the oportunity to do that. That's why I'm glad to have found it and I will try to contribute the way that I can. Happy new year to all, Truthfan

baerndorfer posted this 31 December 2022

It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not. (Andre Gide)

Chris posted this 31 December 2022

My Friends,

I do all this for you! You are all great, excellent, Honourable People, filled with Empathy!

I love Humanity, and all Species with all My Heart, it hurts so much to see such PAIN in these times!

We have the Technology, there is NO NEED WHATSOEVER, for People to struggle! We can use our Technology to ease or even remove this Suffering completely! What holds us Down, and Back, is the System we are being Manipulated from!

The Answers you seek are right here:

I have provided 11 videos on this showing you how to approach this Technology! I have given you all of the data to make this work, and more, to make this, not just a TOY, to make this Power very much more than just a few Globes!

My Friends, when I see 10 successful replications, I will release another Video showing a bit more work, again we have had quite a few successful replications already! Do the Math in these videos! COP > 1.6 in both Machines!

Tinman was the first:

Others followed, like Captainloz:

Others also, some may not want their names used? Security for people is important to me, but eventually, we must do this as a Team and make a Stand!

Some are "Proponents" of De-Population, because they are Very LOW IQ Buffoons, there are answers and its all to do with Technology, so there is NO SUCH THING as over population! Give 20% of the Population the opportunity to go and Populate Mars, yes, More than 20% would go! These "Proponents" of de-population are just Stupid Idiots and I am sick of hearing about this Stupidity!!! Damn Idiots that would not volunteer themselves to fix the problem they preach about! These are merely selfish egotistical Idiots that have not the intellect nor the authority, to be in positions of power, yet they are!!! These stupid people need to be put back on the Poverty line made to forever be poor and struggle!

I love Humanity, and all Species, and want to see an END of ALL Suffering! I agree, One Thousand Years ago, this was Naïve, but Today, we do have the Technology!

Poverty and Struggle need not be our future! We have the Technology!

Best Wishes,

Chris

Wistiti posted this 04 January 2023

Happy new year to everyone!

Hope you peace, compassion and exciting experiences! ๐ŸŒž

We're Light Years Ahead!
Members Online:
What is a Scalar:

In physics, scalars are physical quantities that are unaffected by changes to a vector space basis. Scalars are often accompanied by units of measurement, as in "10 cm". Examples of scalar quantities are mass, distance, charge, volume, time, speed, and the magnitude of physical vectors in general.

You need to forget the Non-Sense that some spout with out knowing the actual Definition of the word Scalar! Some people talk absolute Bull Sh*t!

The pressure P in the formula P = pgh, pgh is a scalar that tells you the amount of this squashing force per unit area in a fluid.

A Scalar, having both direction and magnitude, can be anything! The Magnetic Field, a Charge moving, yet some Numb Nuts think it means Magic Science!

Message from God:

Hello my children. This is Yahweh, the one true Lord. You have found creation's secret. Now share it peacefully with the world.

Ref: Message from God written inside the Human Genome

God be in my head, and in my thinking.

God be in my eyes, and in my looking.

God be in my mouth, and in my speaking.

Oh, God be in my heart, and in my understanding.

Your Support:

More than anything else, your contributions to this forum are most important! We are trying to actively get all visitors involved, but we do only have a few main contributors, which are very much appreciated! If you would like to see more pages with more detailed experiments and answers, perhaps a contribution of another type maybe possible:

PayPal De-Platformed me!

They REFUSE to tell me why!

We now use Wise!

Donate
Use E-Mail: Chris at aboveunity.com

The content I am sharing is not only unique, but is changing the world as we know it! Please Support Us!

Thank You So Much!

Weeks High Earners:
The great Nikola Tesla:

Ere many generations pass, our machinery will be driven by a power obtainable at any point of the universe. This idea is not novel. Men have been led to it long ago by instinct or reason. It has been expressed in many ways, and in many places, in the history of old and new. We find it in the delightful myth of Antheus, who drives power from the earth; we find it among the subtle speculations of one of your splendid mathematicians, and in many hints and statements of thinkers of the present time. Throughout space there is energy. Is this energy static or kinetic? If static, our hopes are in vain; if kinetic - and this we know it is for certain - then it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of nature.

Experiments With Alternate Currents Of High Potential And High Frequency (February 1892).

Close