Khmelevsky 100 W generator

• Last Post 07 December 2022
Jacek05 posted this 06 December 2022

Anyone has heard about Khmelevsky generator ? Anybody knows birukov.biz website with schemes ? There is a scheme there with simple generator 100W, description below. Just a oscilloscope is needed.They say in comments free consultation is available. Scheme is in Russian language but it is no problem I know someone who can translate.

If 12 people contribiute it is 10 USD per person to buy this scheme (I have 2 more people). If it is a fake we can lose 10 dollars. Anybody eager please send priv message.

The classic fuel-free Khmelevsky generator has a number of disadvantages that are eliminated in the proposed device.

The generator is capable of delivering more than 100 W of power, does not require grounding and does not create radiation . Such a BTG may well replace a solar battery operating around the clock. The generator can be carried in a car in case of battery discharge and for powering various on-board electronics during long-term parking.

The generator has small dimensions and weight, does not contain exotic parts and can be assembled by hand at home with a simple oscilloscope.

The basis of the generator is a transformer from a switching power supply of a TV, but any ferrite core can be used.

A detailed description for the assembly of the generator is proposed, indicating all the "little things" without which fuel-free generators cannot work in principle. 

• Liked by
  • Augenblick
  • Chris
Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
bigmotherwhale posted this 06 December 2022

Its here if anyone wants to look for a possible scam..... 

https://birukov.biz/index.php?t=usovershenstvovannqiy-generator-hmelevskogo&id=270

Its here if anyone wants to look for a possible scam..... 

https://birukov.biz/index.php?t=usovershenstvovannqiy-generator-hmelevskogo&id=270

Yes, this is what I needt to find out if you know birukov and the website is reliable or a scam.

• Liked by
  • Augenblick

Yes, this is what I need to find out if somebody know birukov and the website is reliable or a scam. I know how bad reputation Russia has and nobody should deal with this country. I don't know any Russian but my friend's wife comes from Belarus (over 20 years in Poland), and I know most of Russian don't want this war. This site birukov is in Holland. I spotted it many years ago but never ordered anything from them, thinking it is a con. But maybe it isn't and they have good devices ?

• Liked by
  • Chris
  • Augenblick
Chris posted this 06 December 2022

Hello Jacek05,

If I may give you some advice?

is reliable or a scam.

The Only way you will ever really find out the Truth, is to prove it to yourself, on the Bench and we have already given you all you need to make this work: Free Energy

All the Truth, all the Proof, its right Here:

Start Here → Builders Guide to Aboveunity Machines

No one else can do it for you! You're the Only person that can find the truth for yourself and it comes from Hard Work and Study on the Bench! You can never rely on Others to do it for you, they just don't have the time, and that is a very selfish attitude to have anyway. 😉 Members here, the most successful ones are the ones that put in the Hard Work and have done the Study!

So, take the time, clear your bench off, and Prove it to yourself as we all have!

Best Wishes,

Chris

Jacek05 posted this 07 December 2022

Good advices are allways wellcome ! Especially in time our world comes to the end and darkness, lack of energy is going to be one of mean of total control, to settle us hash. You guys have comfortable situation because have no war behind your borders and have no country like Russia, that can do a loooooots of bad things in my country. People in Ukraine need quick, easy solution to have some power to survive Winter and here in Poland we will have the same. Ukrainians fighs not only in a front but keeping their homes without enegry. If they live homes, towns, cities they may be easy taken over and 20-30 millions of Ukrainians in Poland it is a humanitarian catastrophy !

bigmotherwhale posted this 07 December 2022

A free energy generator is not the quick and easy solution you need. 

These are not off the shelf solutions and take years to properly research and understand. 

Creating a working product and distributing it on masse in a very small time frame, when hundreds maybe even thousands of inventors have not be able to achieve this in over 100 years, is just a pipe dream, be realistic in your goals. 

My advice to you would be to start growing food and researching water filtering technology these will be invaluable.

Thank you for your advice. Yes, we have to organise food growing, build water filtering columns. What I practice is trusting to our God in everything: food, water, gas, electricity, safety. My trust, faith is listen to His Will, which has been given by His Son, Jesus and has been written in Gospels. People prepare for hardest time ever in mankind history, because of scientifical and technical progress and do reserves for years. Are they going to survive ? Everything is going to run out, or people may be held up, robbed and will be left with nothing and what then ? We can have everything from our God if we love Him, love others, if we are not egoists and want to share. I have experienced three miracle healings in 6 years and know God is not a myth nor a legend but real living Mind. I let to Him what He will give me and my wife. Many, many people don't believe or their belief is a hope and when food, energy, water will be missing, what are globalists goals, they are going to change in predators like in Mad Max films.

• Liked by
  • Augenblick
  • Chris
Melendor posted this 07 December 2022

Good advices are allways wellcome ! Especially in time our world comes to the end and darkness, lack of energy is going to be one of mean of total control, to settle us hash. You guys have comfortable situation because have no war behind your borders and have no country like Russia, that can do a loooooots of bad things in my country. People in Ukraine need quick, easy solution to have some power to survive Winter and here in Poland we will have the same. Ukrainians fighs not only in a front but keeping their homes without enegry. If they live homes, towns, cities they may be easy taken over and 20-30 millions of Ukrainians in Poland it is a humanitarian catastrophy !

Hello buddy and welcome to the Forum.
War is going on since 1000 years day an night..but we just do not know about it.
Siria , Liban , Sudan  , Irak , Iran , Afganistan , Ukraine etc
America is giving "Freedom" everywhere it goes.
I will not go further because I do not enjoy talking about politics.

About you , wanting to buy a free energy device with money.that will never happen.
You can not buy it..you can build it.
I am working for over 10 years on the bench and 50 years theory...and I still do not have one.
I hope I did not let your hopes down , but save your money and avoid Scams buddy.
Take care.
~~~Melendor the Wizard

Hello Melendor

I was here few years ago (old nick jac505) with a problem about Barbosa-Leal. I'v found a scheme and made, was happy I have great power gain, until I checked home power meter. All described here https://www.aboveunity.com/thread/barbosa-leal-why-home-power-meter-counts-all-of-energy/   But first wanted to build magrav. Unsuccessful because this device doesn't work (Polish builders said so), but somebody from USA selling Keshe magravs said some people have made it working.

All solutions to have independent power are so expensive and I can't afford and don't need because we use not much energy. I started to look for free of charge energy to have more comfortable heating, warm water. Since a severe chronic disease hit me I look for a device because I don't have strenght as 3 years ago, coal and wood prices are 4 times higher (governmet keeps coal prices lower because of elections next year). I know there are simple and cheap solutions hidden from us. Why ? For total control like cattle.

I can live paying for electricity bills but this war has changed prices for coal, wood, gas, electricity in my country and there is real threat blackouts. Ukrainians are in much, much worse situation. They need help !

Looking in Russian language https://realstrannik.com

I have found Oleg's generator (translated page by google)

https://realstrannik-com.translate.goog/forum/generator-olega-voloshko/1818-generator-olega?start=20&_x_tr_sl=ru&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=pl&_x_tr_pto=sc

I have found this 3 simulations on page no 3. I don't understand them but mayby it will bring ideas for you guys advanced.

No 1

http://www.falstad.com/circuit/circuitjs.html?ctz=CQAgjCAMB0l3BWcZYA4BsB2ATNzZsEBOVA9EBSCkAFgGYAoAdxDshvE3LY8PMgYAzEKipguybJ25SUSGJGzNJ4dGIlg1UBgDdaqELg40DBA1So0quC1CjQEyk4ewdRLjgJbujK3179XFTAiKQE9HyD3cXIOJDB4alsYRwAnVnZDBFi6KT47BPgBABVpcGwDX01bCAgFeDAaIjpUOkxck1QidDA6e0hxdkxu9ux0XNR6T2giWYZS1zEaXlRTCQtYAfB+wZphrFzx7EhMGnlYXf3R8b2K+1miZUWyitNl7RZnxt4g6o-abrlAxNcjHczKHgvVZlAKQ-KQuh0fhOXJZHJSRHIgDGGQ4mNoqPxYgApgBaIggWaoaA0dDEdBqMYIDCMFggwyQYGo-ICAAm+iBZTMhhAvOJggAhgBXAA2ABcnr87uzhQIAPasEDoDiYAnjJLQMLbKwMDUGbUgXX0fUwdCEey1baiU2cLU6vV9c4QWRugRAA

No 2 - The return line gives 5 times more power

http://www.falstad.com/circuit/circuitjs.html?ctz=CQAgjCAMB0l3BWcZYA4BsB2ATNzZsEBOVA9EBSCkAFgGYAoAMxFSrE3LAPE5DuzhoSGJGwMA7skFh07PrKqQGANxABaASFw0NWgqihGa7QUqjDJtQztZVbyqW23Zd3QQ6vuXbnmCJmqnY+wRzkukhg8NTmMAhWdJC6hOSJunR05I60Wik5ghlZDADG-Jll4VqFRqLwkBDqBNB0CP6YdDTERLLdVjRE5NiQhvQeCEUmXArYNibgATXQEDBEq+AANDBgAFxb-Boo+PQIM2CoxJlYNACm6pgH0EctM5SYRPUtt-eNj2DHp8NcFF0NgviAvHwhrNTIZsmFeFwaG4+HCkQjwGjXEovJi5mltOMoFYsdphtocKTYcSKVDyTIZkSpHh6SMBuAGdl7K5rCFlAAnCqC-HVdgMAAm+QJlUEzkEYuuTAAhgBXAA2ABc+lpnDRDM5OeyRoYDESJbrDeiTXKFSqNeLaGyTf1BmTrUq1ZqpJoWUYTdlvbzeV4eLY-sk5soAM48nXGjlGJWqyPXBgAe20Gfu9HQdBi0DM4HAynTRBA6F0WcyuZES0LECGDCAA

No 3

http://www.falstad.com/circuit/circuitjs.html?ctz=CQAgjCAMB0l3BWcZYA4BsB2ATNzZsEBOVA9EBSCkAFgGYAoAMxFSrE3LAPE5DuzhoSGJGwMA7skFh07PrKqQGANxABaASFw0NWgqihGa7QUqjDJtQztZVbyqW23Zd3QQ6vuXbnmCJmqnY+wRzkukhg8NTmMAhWdJC6hOSJunR05I60Wik5ghlZDADG-Jll4VqFRqLwkBDqBNB0CP6YdDTERLLdVjRE5NiQhvQeCEUmXArYNibgATXQEDBEq+AANDBgAFxb-Boo+PQIM2CoxJlYNACm6pgH0EctM5SYRPUtt-eNj2DHp8NcFF0NgviAvHwhrNTIZsmFeFwaG4+HCkQjwGjXEovJi5mltOMoFYsdphtocKTYcSKVDyTIZkSpHh6SMBuAGdl7K5rCFlAAnCqC-HVdgMAAm+QJlUEzkEYuuTAAhgBXAA2ABc+lpnDRDM5OeyRoYDESJbrDeiTXKFSqNeLaGyTf1BmTrUq1ZqpJoWUYTdlvbzeV4eLY-sk5soAM48nXGjlGJWqyPXBgAe20Gfu9HQdBi0DM4HAynTRBA6F0WcyuZES0LECGDCAA

• Liked by
  • Chris
  • Augenblick
Chris posted this 07 December 2022

Hello Jacek05,

I would really like to see some experiments, replicating what we have shared, or proving/disproving what you have shared here!

Looking in Russian language https://realstrannik.com

I have found Oleg's generator (translated page by google)

https://realstrannik-com.translate.goog/forum/generator-olega-voloshko/1818-generator-olega?start=20&_x_tr_sl=ru&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=pl&_x_tr_pto=sc

I have found this 3 simulations on page no 3. I don't understand them but mayby it will bring ideas for you guys advanced.

No 1

http://www.falstad.com/circuit/circuitjs.html?ctz=CQAgjCAMB0l3BWcZYA4BsB2ATNzZsEBOVA9EBSCkAFgGYAoAdxDshvE3LY8PMgYAzEKipguybJ25SUSGJGzNJ4dGIlg1UBgDdaqELg40DBA1So0quC1CjQEyk4ewdRLjgJbujK3179XFTAiKQE9HyD3cXIOJDB4alsYRwAnVnZDBFi6KT47BPgBABVpcGwDX01bCAgFeDAaIjpUOkxck1QidDA6e0hxdkxu9ux0XNR6T2giWYZS1zEaXlRTCQtYAfB+wZphrFzx7EhMGnlYXf3R8b2K+1miZUWyitNl7RZnxt4g6o-abrlAxNcjHczKHgvVZlAKQ-KQuh0fhOXJZHJSRHIgDGGQ4mNoqPxYgApgBaIggWaoaA0dDEdBqMYIDCMFggwyQYGo-ICAAm+iBZTMhhAvOJggAhgBXAA2ABcnr87uzhQIAPasEDoDiYAnjJLQMLbKwMDUGbUgXX0fUwdCEey1baiU2cLU6vV9c4QWRugRAA

No 2 - The return line gives 5 times more power

No 3

I get really tired of post after post of Links and empty Nothingness, its a real waste of everyone's time. My Forum is a Builders Forum and is meant for building! If necessary, I will just delete the long threads which have Zero Real Content! I don't want to! But Moderation requires that people have good Content to follow and get excited by!

We have a Replication Section, where we have already shared many Replications!

We have an Experiment Section where we have already shared many Experiments!

I think, Right Now, needs to be a time of action and we all need to loose the procrastination! We need to be on the Bench Working and Learning!

Best Wishes,

Chris

We're Light Years Ahead!
Members Online:

No one online at the moment

What is a Scalar:

In physics, scalars are physical quantities that are unaffected by changes to a vector space basis. Scalars are often accompanied by units of measurement, as in "10 cm". Examples of scalar quantities are mass, distance, charge, volume, time, speed, and the magnitude of physical vectors in general.

You need to forget the Non-Sense that some spout with out knowing the actual Definition of the word Scalar! Some people talk absolute Bull Sh*t!

The pressure P in the formula P = pgh, pgh is a scalar that tells you the amount of this squashing force per unit area in a fluid.

A Scalar, having both direction and magnitude, can be anything! The Magnetic Field, a Charge moving, yet some Numb Nuts think it means Magic Science!

Message from God:

Hello my children. This is Yahweh, the one true Lord. You have found creation's secret. Now share it peacefully with the world.

Ref: Message from God written inside the Human Genome

God be in my head, and in my thinking.

God be in my eyes, and in my looking.

God be in my mouth, and in my speaking.

Oh, God be in my heart, and in my understanding.

Your Support:

More than anything else, your contributions to this forum are most important! We are trying to actively get all visitors involved, but we do only have a few main contributors, which are very much appreciated! If you would like to see more pages with more detailed experiments and answers, perhaps a contribution of another type maybe possible:

PayPal De-Platformed me!

They REFUSE to tell me why!

We now use Wise!

Donate
Use E-Mail: Chris at aboveunity.com

The content I am sharing is not only unique, but is changing the world as we know it! Please Support Us!

Thank You So Much!

Weeks High Earners:
The great Nikola Tesla:

Ere many generations pass, our machinery will be driven by a power obtainable at any point of the universe. This idea is not novel. Men have been led to it long ago by instinct or reason. It has been expressed in many ways, and in many places, in the history of old and new. We find it in the delightful myth of Antheus, who drives power from the earth; we find it among the subtle speculations of one of your splendid mathematicians, and in many hints and statements of thinkers of the present time. Throughout space there is energy. Is this energy static or kinetic? If static, our hopes are in vain; if kinetic - and this we know it is for certain - then it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of nature.

Experiments With Alternate Currents Of High Potential And High Frequency (February 1892).

Close