My Friends,

As most of you know, I am an Australian, live and paid Tax in Australia, its my Home.

We have had a week of unbelievable Bush Fires in the last six days, started Monday, currently we are Saturday, and the Bush Fires are absolutely huge!

Ref: Bushfires.io

I live Close to the big on in the top left corner, we were in an evac order for a while, but then, when the wind changed, we moved out of the danger zone. Many Houses have been lost, several people have died, its just awful!

There are over 60 Fires burning in Queensland Australia alone atm. Across Australia, many more! Its a Crazy Fire Season, we always have Fires, its normal, thus the term Fire Season, but this year is by far the worst we have ever had!

We have Crews coming in from Canada soon to help us out, the fires are absolutely huge, biggest our Firies have ever seen. Huge Thank You to our Emergency First Responders!

The wars and the numerous torcher and murders occurring in Israel and elsewhere around the world, please stop the needless bloodshed and torcher! Its just awful!

I want to send my Prayers and thoughts out to all of the victims and casualties of all of the worlds Bat Sh*t Crazy, Armageddon Style, events going on World Wide!

I love Humanity, the Sons and Daughters of Adam! I love you all! The Sons and Daughters of Cain, the Canaanites, which are the Sons and Daughters of the Serpent, which hide in plain sight, under the Jewish Flag, as Zionists, the people that are the cause of most of this mess we are having to experience, not so much.

I just want Peace, I want Humanity to be who we were always meant to be, Free and Independent!

Best Wishes,

Chris