Melnichenko's Effect 2 (the following)

• 1.3K Views
  • Last Post 12 December 2022
Jagau posted this 04 October 2022

Hi all researchers,

A logical continuation of the THREAD Melnichenko effect, will be for me here a way of presenting you my work on this effect and advancing even further.
It is the great Nicolas Tesla of course who will guide my steps with the patent on the Conversion Method number 568178 and Use of Radiant Energy number 685957. He was the first to charge a capacitor and subsequently discharge it into a load with two isolated grounds .

Says Tesla
The output of Tesla's circuits ran the loads through a rapid series of capacitor discharges. These were bursts of voltage and current, all propagating in the same direction, separated by intervals of no activity
Tesla said that running circuits on this kind of power "...me makes it possible to produce many effects which cannot be produced with an invariable force".

The isa way to separate ground wich isolate two different circuits.

Jagau

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Jagau posted this 06 October 2022

Using optocouplers is a great way to isolate two grounds. 

jagau

Jagau posted this 10 October 2022

All  claims are very important. 

Jagau

Jagau posted this 11 October 2022

Type circuit utilized for ramp-up charging of a capacitor without work 

Jagau

scalarpotential posted this 11 October 2022

I was looking a bit into Steinmetz's books and encountered this in a free pdf of his book, something I never knew and which isn't taught, we say a capacitor is charged and stores energy by holding charge carriers in an elastic-compression manner, W=0.5CV^2 or 0.5QV, but apparently this isn't completely correct, caps store capacitive flux: 

edit: or is this not talking about capacitors?

shall I remove the image because of the size?

I think you misunderstood the schematic and the purpose of the experiment.

The purpose of this schematic is to collect and load a capacitor in a first time with a key (mosfet) and in a second time and in the right phase, which does not disturb the demagnetization of the output side,

Jagau

raivope posted this 11 October 2022

And the third claim, very important. but more complex to reproduce:

3. A method /../ supplied with alternating current of any form, /../ the use of an active capacitive type of load /../

Most of the circuits shown on Melnichenko videos are pulse based. Since pulsing and collecting the energy is asymmetric we can logically conclude that you can use AC without any diodes, but you have to have a phase shift. A phase shift acts like a switch that switches the resistive load during the collapsing time. So you do not need any mosfets, any diodes and you can create a phase shift by either series capacitors or external inductor. I cannot tell which one should work best. For the capacitor you need to hit the resonance to make it switch correctly.

What I can tell is how to make a 1PH inverter, which I use for many project - you need to input the frequency from the 2 ch frequency generator or dedicated SG3525 chip.

Best regards,

Raivo

Hi Raviope
Melnichenko's concept is made with an AC whose voltage is adjusted with a variac. this AC voltage is sent through a full bridge rectifier and filtered by a huge 10000uf capacitor.
Yes this DC is pulsed by an IGBT and the diode at the time of magnetization is in reverse bias so has no effect on the load, only during demagnetization and at this time the diode is in forward biais and the first lamp lights up.

Jagau

raivope posted this 12 October 2022

Hi Jagau!

Thanks for the video, yes that is the AC system I meant.

On a left side you have a power-factor compensation capacitor to keep reverse reactive energy not to go to left. On the right side you have a load with a capacitor in series to create a phase shift.

So we need  IGBT, MOSFET, DIODE, isolators and controler.

This is what you need for "level 1", if you use a DC pulsing system. For an AC system - where you have a grid input, you do not need anything except capacitor(s) and a load. Because the phase shift is a smart switch that you invest in primary and take out from primary and secondary - this was my point.

For the AC system - some thoughts: You have the autotransformer or better use transformer from the grid to match the device voltage/current. Or for more advanced versions - you can build your inverter with FREQ/PWM buttons to tune to the secondary capacitor resonance.

What I mean by "levels":

1. DC pulsing system - you need switching and diodes

2. AC system you have PF capacitor in a primary and you have load on the secondary consuming reactive part due to a phase shift generated either inductive or capacitive manipulation.

3. AC system to feed the grid - just a proper capacitor in the secondary without load.
(you must not have the PF capacitor in a primary or...!)

4. AC system with a PF capacitor in a primary and capacitor (without) load on the secondary. You just start it and it goes... until it finds its resonant freq and saturation current and stable voltage. (resembles a bit like Daniel Cook's transformer / "battery", 1871)

This is a theoretical road-map, what you can do if you have the hardware that works.

Best wishes,

Raivo

Jagau posted this 12 October 2022

In AC you are describing an ordinary transformer, there will be no effect other than Lenz's law at the secondary.

You said:

Because the phase shift is a smart switch that you invest in primary and take out from primary and secondary 

The phase shift of current over voltage occurs in a circuit with reactive and capacitive components at a certain frequency,  is an adverse effect that must be corrected it is not a switch.

Ideally, the PF must be close to 1, for this we use power factor correction by adding a second capacitor in parallel with the circuit to be corrected.

I thank you all the same for your idea of an inverter but I prefer for the moment to go there with the recommendations of Melnichenko and his patent.

Jagau

raivope posted this 12 October 2022

The phase shift of current over voltage occurs in a circuit with reactive and capacitive components at a certain frequency,  is an adverse effect that must be corrected it is not a switch.

Please allow me to correct it... Just think this way: you have AC input, Melnichenko transformer and a load. Nothing else.

The transformer "partially-coupled" so it has some "spare" inductance (that is why we can use it in flyback mode) and it creates a phase shift, so the input is partly reactive. Power input = V * I sinewave.

However, the load is powered from the secondary's current: P(load) = I(sec)^2 * R, another sinewave. So the load runs on the secondary current that is phase shifted and that is the switch that actually loads the system during reactive/flyback cycle AND sends the reactive part back to the grid. Just like a dioded version that taps both primary and secondary. That is the beauty of the AC and a phase shift.

Of course you can fix the power factor in the input to gain from the grid current losses.

I have actually predicted most of the Melnichenko's circuit applications in my mind, and when I saw his videos, I see wow.

Different solutions/applications are needed, but I wanted to point out that theoretically if you have a working pulsing system, you do not need any electronics (level 3 & 4) if you just tune.

BR,

Raivo

scalarpotential posted this 12 October 2022

And the third claim, very important. but more complex to reproduce:

3. A method of generating electricity in which, in a system with separation of magnetic fields, the inductance coil is supplied with alternating current of any form, and the alternating current in the removable winding as the secondary current of the transformer does not have a nearly demagnetizing component due to the use of an active capacitive type of load with a weak biasing or demagnetizing effect, which is achieved by sequentially adding a special capacitor with a higher capacitance than the active resistor of the load, but at the same time, due to the separation of the magnetic fields, the magnetic coupling of the reverse transformer and the active power of the inductor are lower than the energy and power received from the cores.

As you can see Melnichenko in his video does not show all the circuits used but in his patents he describes them very well.
I am building and experimenting on these circuits which require a lot of time.

You will soon see the results and why i use optpcouplers and Hex D flip flop i will see most effective..

Jagau

Maybe this capacitance is the distributed self-capacitance of the secondary coil wound as a closed bifilar coil. A google search gave me this.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/331203851_On_the_self-resonant_frequency_reduction_of_closed-_and_open-bifilar_coils

Jagau posted this 13 October 2022

hi everyone

I think that after more than 12 months of research on the subject, it is better to focus on practical experiences.
Theories taken here and on the internet are easily available to anyone on the internet. Tired of seeing these copy-pastes on the Internet without any explanation on the current topic.

I have proposed a scheme on which the next real test will come and I will stick to what Melnichenko also proposes in his multiple you tube.
Enough talk as seen in several other forums, let's get down to business.

Jagau

Jagau posted this 25 October 2022

Hi all 

It may be easier to achieve for some here. I am creating a schematic in the form of an LTspice file in order to facilitate the task and to be able to carry out the experiment. Will be available only for real member.

Very nice little project realized very similar to the eternal lamp. To be continued.

Jagau

Jagau posted this 11 December 2022

Hi all

Sorry my friends I had left this subject a little aside due to plagiarism. As it seems to be back in order, I will continue where it was because the subject involves many connections with other similar projects.
Thank you for your patience

Jagau

• Liked by
  • Chris
  • Augenblick
Jagau posted this 11 December 2022

Here is the circuit in development that I was telling you about. Interesting phenomena develop there when you take the time to realize and study it.

here the original circuit

and here the proposed similar circuit to study with simple switch

as it is more miniaturized it will therefore be easier to study the effcet with simple ferrite or what you have on hands.

The most important in this configuration for those who are observers, yes there are 3 coils but

only two are in a ferromagnetic material the third (L1) is not.

And yes Chris you will notice that there is similarities with the effect of Akula I believe.

Jagau

e2matrix posted this 12 December 2022

Always fascinated when I see a 2N2222 in a circuit as they seem to have exceptional properties.   Thanks for sharing and as this is my first post here (but I've been on other energy forums since the earliest days of the Internet) thank you Chris for this forum and all you have done over the years!

I hesitate to ask as I've only begun to familiarize myself with all that is going on here but I am curious about your circuit diagram above as to where there is an output or where one might attach a load or LED.

Chris posted this 12 December 2022

Hello e2matrix,

Always fascinated when I see a 2N2222 in a circuit as they seem to have exceptional properties.   Thanks for sharing and as this is my first post here (but I've been on other energy forums since the earliest days of the Internet) thank you Chris for this forum and all you have done over the years!

You're most welcome!

I try every single day to give Everyone the Best Data and the Best Forum ever before! We are so far ahead of the other forums! We are Light Years Ahead!

Your question:

I hesitate to ask as I've only begun to familiarize myself with all that is going on here but I am curious about your circuit diagram above as to where there is an output or where one might attach a load or LED.

I believe Jagau and many other very advanced Members would agree, any Mosfet or Transistor is just a switch, a switch simply Applies a Voltage to the Coils, which will allow for a Current Rise Time: di / dt.

This di / dt is a Change in Magnetic Field as the Current changes so must the Magnetic Field, which is a requirement for Faradays Law of Electromagnetic Induction.

Asymmetrical Electromagnetic Induction can allow for the input to be almost Zero but the Output to be at Maximum! This can occur when one finds Magnetic Resonance, which is a combination of the Switch, the Coil and the Applied Voltage, as each Coil can be Resonantly triggered and achieve Maximum Voltage Amplitude, and then switched off, allowing for the Coils to Pump Current while Voltage exists on the Terminals and a load is applied.

Akula shows how he tuned for Magnetic Resonance in the video:

One must observe the Coils Interactions and find the best Point of Resonance!

Best Wishes,

Chris

donovan posted this 12 December 2022

Hi,

I like that last video......not much left out there.....nothing hidden!!!

Donovan

e2matrix posted this 12 December 2022

Thanks Chris - Akula's builds are always inspiring and it's a shame he takes them apart which I assume is to convince the naysayers there is no hidden battery.   I know from directly running a single LED of a bigger cap than he has on that board the LED only stays lit for a couple seconds when the cap is charged to around 3 or 4 volts so it's impressive to see 8 LED's lit on this circuit which must have a finely tuned resonance.  It looks like he has 5 pots on there if that flat one between the other pots is also a pot.  I'd say that indicates  everything must be finely tuned for it to work.

Jagau posted this 12 December 2022

Hi E2matriz
First of all welcome to this discussion forum.
Regarding your first question, where to attach an LED or load.
This circuit has been miniaturized with the simplest switches available so that anyone can build it.

The main purpose of this circuit above is be able to study the Melnichenko effect without burning your fingers and to recharge the rechargeable battery which is at the start of the circuit. On the schematic it is represented by source V1 , for the moment there is no load only a self runner circuit.

I have used these little switches which can be implemented as your study of the circuit allows.

I hope this answers your questions and good experiences with us.

Jagau

We're Light Years Ahead!
Members Online:

No one online at the moment

What is a Scalar:

In physics, scalars are physical quantities that are unaffected by changes to a vector space basis. Scalars are often accompanied by units of measurement, as in "10 cm". Examples of scalar quantities are mass, distance, charge, volume, time, speed, and the magnitude of physical vectors in general.

You need to forget the Non-Sense that some spout with out knowing the actual Definition of the word Scalar! Some people talk absolute Bull Sh*t!

The pressure P in the formula P = pgh, pgh is a scalar that tells you the amount of this squashing force per unit area in a fluid.

A Scalar, having both direction and magnitude, can be anything! The Magnetic Field, a Charge moving, yet some Numb Nuts think it means Magic Science!

Message from God:

Hello my children. This is Yahweh, the one true Lord. You have found creation's secret. Now share it peacefully with the world.

Ref: Message from God written inside the Human Genome

God be in my head, and in my thinking.

God be in my eyes, and in my looking.

God be in my mouth, and in my speaking.

Oh, God be in my heart, and in my understanding.

Your Support:

More than anything else, your contributions to this forum are most important! We are trying to actively get all visitors involved, but we do only have a few main contributors, which are very much appreciated! If you would like to see more pages with more detailed experiments and answers, perhaps a contribution of another type maybe possible:

PayPal De-Platformed me!

They REFUSE to tell me why!

We now use Wise!

Donate
Use E-Mail: Chris at aboveunity.com

The content I am sharing is not only unique, but is changing the world as we know it! Please Support Us!

Thank You So Much!

Weeks High Earners:
The great Nikola Tesla:

Ere many generations pass, our machinery will be driven by a power obtainable at any point of the universe. This idea is not novel. Men have been led to it long ago by instinct or reason. It has been expressed in many ways, and in many places, in the history of old and new. We find it in the delightful myth of Antheus, who drives power from the earth; we find it among the subtle speculations of one of your splendid mathematicians, and in many hints and statements of thinkers of the present time. Throughout space there is energy. Is this energy static or kinetic? If static, our hopes are in vain; if kinetic - and this we know it is for certain - then it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of nature.

Experiments With Alternate Currents Of High Potential And High Frequency (February 1892).

Close