To All Members

• Last Post 30 November 2023
Chris posted this 28 November 2023

My Friends,

I have a feeling, the Banned and Disgraced Trouble Makers, may try to Contact some of you, to get you to signup an account over on the other Copy Cat, Plagiarist Forum.

I want to make it clear, you are free to sign up where ever you want, I am not putting any restrictions on you at all, of this nature! I am only concerned for Security here on My Forum after all that has happened!

I want to ask you, if you get a PM, or a message of any kind, trying to get you to go and setup and account over there on the Fake Forum, the Copy Cat, Plagiarist Forum, can you please contact me and let me know?

I want to expose the activities of this small group of troublemakers, Trolls, Hoaxers, Plagiarists and so on, general Shilling...

Please understand, I have good reason to suspect activities of this sort, because of past events and what these people stand for.

Please, Please, Please, do not sign up an account over there, with the same Password that you used Here!

Please be very careful, he will try to use your account, to login here, to get the information he is so very Desperate to obtain! I don't want him here at all! He does not deserve a single bit of our Information!

Best Wishes,

Chris

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Chris posted this 29 November 2023

My Friends,

WOW I have never seen them scramble like the fools they are!

Their Lies and their inability to get their stories straight, its just incriminating for them!

Banned and disgraced ex-member, fighter, aka Aurelian Iordache, Professional Plagiarist, see Here and Here and Here, has started all sorts of lies against me, he got caught Here, scraping my forum, when he was told not to, and Here, he got caught doing it again!

fighter, aka Aurelian Iordache, is the reason the pdf site backups were stopped!

He was capturing passwords from Members from here, that signed up accounts over on his website, and then he was using their logins, to login here and check our progress in Tier II and so on, he got caught doing that also!

He is Desperate, he is flat out creating Fake Accounts, trying Desperately to access My Website!

As you know, Member's Detail's is a Member Only Section, only Members can access this:

Ask yourself:

• Why would he go to so much trouble, creating Fake Accounts accessing My Site's Information?
  • What else is he desperate to access?
  • Why is he so Desperate?
  • To what extremes do Desperate people go to?
  • Is he bragging to you how much of a Serial Pest he can be?
  • Is he Bragging to you how Low IQ he is? Honestly, this is a very incriminating statement! I tell you all, he is not welcome here, did I already know he had a Fake account?

How embarrassing, when a Muddy Puddle has a Higher Intelligence than this "Human" Being!

We see a very small portion of Members here, going and joining him, so we must assume:

1. Either they are Trolls also and they group together.
  2. They have been blinded by his lies and propaganda, entirely blinded to the evidence!

Either way, we don't want these sorts of people here with us! I really could not care if a few Dumb People miss out on the Truth because of their Ignorance! That's their Fault!

I am in full control, I ban those very very Dumb People that I see causing trouble, or behaving in any way against our Goal, to wake people up to the Truth!

Do you see how hard these people are working to Shut Me Down? These very stupid, very low IQ people, keep Failing like the Incompetent Fools they are!

And:

Wear your badge with Honor, the Whole world can see very clearly what you have done!!!

You got Caught,

you got Banned,

and now you are Disgraced and Banned Trolls!

Do you see a Pattern Here? You really Should!!!

Why would anyone, with half a brain, ever trust this guy, that has such a bad reputation!

Him and his two minions I guess can carry on for ever and ever, because truth is, they have nothing better to do in their day! Its not as if they have anything of value to work on, like Energy Machines, not like we do!

Let them run with their Lies, because people like that, its all they know, its all they are good at, Lying all the Time, they are nothing but Jealous, Bitter Lunatics, that have Zero Direction and Zero Ability!

We are the World Leaders in Energy Machines,

we are Leading the World, and that makes us a Target for those Lying Lunatics!

Everyone can see this, are they that Dumb?

Best Wishes,

Chris

• Liked by
  • Augenblick
Elvis posted this 30 November 2023

thank you for warning us about this guy. 

you have given us all the proof, showing what a bad guy he is. I cant believe there are people like that out there.

I wont be having anything to do with this guy, you gave us freely all I need thanks

E

• Liked by
  • Chris
  • Augenblick
Chris posted this 30 November 2023

You're most Welcome Elvis!

Congratulations on your Success! Its great to see! You should be very proud!

As I understand it, My Friend Wistiti is quite upset about what has unfolded over there. Although he seems to blame me for some of what has occurred, I can assure you, I have had nothing to do with it!

If Wistiti wishes to believe those few guys, that have been caught with their fingers in just about every bad thing that has ever happened here, then that's his decision and is on him. It can only be him that gets to the bottom of the situation and finds the Truth!

Things like this used to upset me, but now, not so much, because I know we don't need to be burdened with the drama and silly of others situations, its not my fault that Wistiti got tied up in the wrong crowd and got burned as a result!

I try every day to do the Right thing by People and most everyone can already see that I think?

After all, did anyone else in History give freely the answer to Energy Machines? No, none have, however, some have alluded to the Truth, Don Smith I would say was the closest, perhaps Floyd Sweets Writings, but much of that was diluted to make no real sense.

Any way, we all must be careful, because there is a Very Small Group of Trolls actively trying to stop us, they are just to damn dumb to realise that they Failed before they begun!

Best Wishes My Friend,

Chris

• Liked by
  • Elvis
  • Augenblick
We're Light Years Ahead!
Members Online:
What is a Scalar:

In physics, scalars are physical quantities that are unaffected by changes to a vector space basis. Scalars are often accompanied by units of measurement, as in "10 cm". Examples of scalar quantities are mass, distance, charge, volume, time, speed, and the magnitude of physical vectors in general.

You need to forget the Non-Sense that some spout with out knowing the actual Definition of the word Scalar! Some people talk absolute Bull Sh*t!

The pressure P in the formula P = pgh, pgh is a scalar that tells you the amount of this squashing force per unit area in a fluid.

A Scalar, having both direction and magnitude, can be anything! The Magnetic Field, a Charge moving, yet some Numb Nuts think it means Magic Science!

Message from God:

Hello my children. This is Yahweh, the one true Lord. You have found creation's secret. Now share it peacefully with the world.

Ref: Message from God written inside the Human Genome

God be in my head, and in my thinking.

God be in my eyes, and in my looking.

God be in my mouth, and in my speaking.

Oh, God be in my heart, and in my understanding.

Your Support:

More than anything else, your contributions to this forum are most important! We are trying to actively get all visitors involved, but we do only have a few main contributors, which are very much appreciated! If you would like to see more pages with more detailed experiments and answers, perhaps a contribution of another type maybe possible:

PayPal De-Platformed me!

They REFUSE to tell me why!

We now use Wise!

Donate
Use E-Mail: Chris at aboveunity.com

The content I am sharing is not only unique, but is changing the world as we know it! Please Support Us!

Thank You So Much!

Weeks High Earners:
The great Nikola Tesla:

Ere many generations pass, our machinery will be driven by a power obtainable at any point of the universe. This idea is not novel. Men have been led to it long ago by instinct or reason. It has been expressed in many ways, and in many places, in the history of old and new. We find it in the delightful myth of Antheus, who drives power from the earth; we find it among the subtle speculations of one of your splendid mathematicians, and in many hints and statements of thinkers of the present time. Throughout space there is energy. Is this energy static or kinetic? If static, our hopes are in vain; if kinetic - and this we know it is for certain - then it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of nature.

Experiments With Alternate Currents Of High Potential And High Frequency (February 1892).

Close