10 February 2020
- Last edited 10 February 2020
EXCELLENT WORK! Well done my friend! If I could give you 10 thumbs I would!
Please remember, all of us here can help, some have more experience than others, but please ask if you need!
You should be so proud! First go, you got the waveform! Excellent Job!
Some things that may help,
- Length of the Coil vs Magnetic Field Strength.
- Frequency and Duty Cycle.
- Try different loads. Different resistive values.
- Yes, you are right, aim toward maximising the Wave Amplitudes for least Input. In turn this extends the Time of the Output Period.
- Please publish the circuit your'e using, so others can help more.
- Please ask, we, I am happy to help! We are one big happy family here!
- Don't forget about the PayPal Donate Buttons? A financial donation from time t time to help never goes a miss!
I can help you with the Member Only Optional PayPal Support Button if you need? Let me know!
I am so pleased your'e here with us, working for the future like us!