Partnered Output Coils

• 13K Views
  • Last Post 05 January 2024
  • Topic Is Solved
Chris posted this 05 August 2017

Many times I have talked about Partnered Output Coils. People call them Bucking Coils. I prefer not to use this terminology. Its a bit confusing. I use a Sudo Diagram:

I have been through the "Common Mode Choke" and why Partnered Output Coils are different in the Timing Thread.

People in general seem to have a largely misunderstood inception of Partnered Output Coils, or Bucking Coils in general.

Andrey Melnichenko also shows a Bucking Component to his Coils. But the Coils were not Bucking as we think of Bucking.

Here is an example of how it is a misunderstood area of Science. Itsu is an excellent Experimenter, this is not intended as a dig, just an observation:

Studding this video, it is obvious there has been a lot of effort gone into this. A lot of work! But Itsu is missing something, something that is the most important of all! Can you spot what it is?

His Grenade Coil is wrong! This also pointed out in the comments.

The Grenade Coil must have, what would normally be thought of as a "Non-Inductive" Component, a Bucking Component! Actually, we will find, as time goes on, this is Highly, extremely Inductive!

Turns 1 and 2 are Counter Clockwise, turns 3, 4, 5 and 6 are Clockwise. 

Ask yourself the question, how is it that a huge amount of Electrical Power can be extracted from a NON-Inductive Coil?

Also from Ruslan Kulabuhov

It is actually this Extremely Inductive Component that makes a Common-Mode Choke work as it does!

Floyd Sweet also shows this exact same Bucking of Magnetic Fields:

The VTA Description is as follows:

Consider for a moment the construction of the triode which includes the bifilar coils located within the fields of the two magnets.

When the current in one half of the conductors in the coils (i.e., one of the bifilar elements in each coil) of the device is moving up, both the current and the magnetic field follow the right-hand rule.

The resultant motional E-field would be vertical to both and inwardly directed.

At the same time the current in the other half of the conductors in the coils is moving down and both the current and magnetic field follow the right-hand rule.

The resulting motional E-field is again vertical to both and inwardly directed.

Thus, the resultant field intensity is double the intensity attributable to either one of the set of coil conductors taken singularly.

Now, a Right Hand Rule both facing Inwards, it is the same as:

Why? Why must we have Opposing Magnetic Fields?

If the directions of the two signals are such that opposite H-fields cancel and E-fields add, an apparently steady E-field will be created. The energy density of the fields remain as calculated above, but the value of the E-field will double from E/2 to E.

By Opposing the Magnetic Fields in a Dynamic System, the Electrical Field doubles! The Mr Preva Experiment proved this to be true!

Floyd Sweet also said:

Current is deemed as a quantity or number of charged particles moving from P1 to P2 in time t, or as the charge transferred in one second by a current of one ampere. The coulomb is the charge on 6.24 x 1018 electrons. Electric fields are due to the presence of charges. Magnetic field effects are due to the motion of charges. Current is the net rate of flow of positive charges. This is a scalar quantity.

In the specific case of positive charges moving to the right and negative charges to the left, the effect of both actions is positive charge moving to the right. Current to the right is: I = da+/dt + da-/dt. Negative electrons flowing to the left contribute to the current flowing to the right.

The Mr Preva Experiment also proved this to be true!

We see a Standing Wave of Magnetic Fields! 

This thread is for those with questions, thank you Vasile for the following question.

Chris

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
baerndorfer posted this 08 September 2020

hi chris, nice scope-shots! question.... why can there be magnetic induction when no current flows? i guess there is no current flowing because of open circuit. maybe you trigger only the domains from the wire and because of that you can see a waveform?

some time ago i had a similar situation with an halfbridge where i connected an aircoil  and let one end open. the waveform was on the scope but there were no magnetic field present in the coil.

still so many things to learn...

regards!

Chris posted this 08 September 2020

hi chris, nice scope-shots! question.... why can there be magnetic induction when no current flows? i guess there is no current flowing because of open circuit. maybe you trigger only the domains from the wire and because of that you can see a waveform?

some time ago i had a similar situation with an halfbridge where i connected an aircoil  and let one end open. the waveform was on the scope but there were no magnetic field present in the coil.

still so many things to learn...

regards!

Hey Baerndorfer,

My Friend, EXCELLENT Questions!

You are right, it is open circuit, no Current as we understand current can flow! However, the Coil is in Resonance. We do still have Current! As the Coils moves into the Resonant Frequency, the Current is Cycled.

Like an LC Circuit, very little Current is used, the related Q Factor, it is Cycled from Electric, stored in the Capacitor ( Distributed Capacitance or Inter Winding Capacitance ), to Magnetic, Energy is stored in the Magnetic Field:

As you know, Open Circuit means no closed Circuit, no Closed Circuit no Current can be supplied from the Source, right? Well not entirely true. There is a bit of Current. It builds up over time.

I have covered some of this stuff in a few threads, one being: Parametric Excitations of Electric Oscillations

In this circuit, we have Capacitive Coupling, even though we don't have a fully connected or closed circuit. The Capacitive Coupling can complete the Circuit to some degree and allow for some Current to flow:

Capacitive coupling is the transfer of energy within an electrical network or between distant networks by means of displacement current between circuit nodes, induced by the electric field. This coupling can have an intentional or accidental effect.

Ref: Wikipedia

With everything, I am also learning, so please check and research what I am saying, however, I am pretty confident this is how its working. I hope this makes sense?

Charged Particles inside the Coil are in Resonance! Each and every one of them all in unison!

Best wishes, stay safe and well My Friends,

Chris

Chris posted this 08 September 2020

Hey CD,

POC 3 Layers 100 turns: 33, 34, 33

Center Coil 25 turns

This is not important, any Coils will do this, as long as they are wound and resonance is found.

Chris

Wistiti posted this 09 September 2020

Hi Chris and freinds! Your usage of opend end coil remind me an experiment done by Skywatcher (OriginalSkywatcher here) in the thread "Bucking coil inverter " at energetic forum. He basically used his original joule thief set-up (the one I usually use in my experiment) and extract power from open end POC as a secondary.

Here is his quote: (Hi folks. Ok, i tried the open circuit wiring for each separate bucking secondary coil and it works. With basically two open circuit secondary coils, meaning one wire end from each connected to the led bulb, lights the bulb to the same brightness as before, using same .52 amps, actually seems a little bit brighter. I took wire end from coil under oscillator at end of core and other wire end from center of other coil and this is powering the bulb. Any thoughts welcome. peace love light)

Chris posted this 09 September 2020

Hey Wistiti,

Yes, I agree, open ended coils have been used for a long time! Antenna is open ended, Brovin Kacher also open ended.

I think its important to make sure all see, I am doing this to find the Resonance.

I found some videos and uploaded them so I never loose them again:

The above video, a comment was left by an old friend of mine:

Yes is same effect when tuning antennas top hat capacitance lowers resonant frequency (and lowers radiation angle also).

The Resonant Frequency found: 55.5KHz the third harmonic mentioned, 166.9KHz...

All match Ruslan:

Turn on the Subtitles, Ruslan says 2x more in the circuit, he writes 2x by the coils:

you are assembling such a scheme yes, and get b-tg without anything at all, there is an increase in two times, multiplied by 2

This is once Resonance is Found.

Resonance gives us maximum Voltage amplitude and the Coils Load and Unload at maximum Efficiency:

This is what Floyd Sweet said about Resonance:

Using a more rigorous wavemechanics approach,...

Resonance frequencies may be maintained quite constant at high power levels so long as the load remains constant. We are all familiar with AM and FM propagation, where in the case as AM, the voltage amplitude varies, and with FM, the frequency is modulated. 

However, the output power sees a constant load impedance, that of the matched antenna system. If this changes, the input to the antenna is mismatched, and standing waves are generated resulting in a loss of power. The frequency is a forced response and remains constant. Power is lost and efficiency becomes less and less, depending on the
degree of mismatch.

Ref: Floyd Sweet Magnetic Resonance

I only mean to provide others with as much as I can without upsetting the apple cart too much. Just trying to help.

Chris

Chris posted this 09 September 2020

My Friends,

What do we think about when one says Pythagoras? Do we think of a Right Angle Triangle? The Pythagorean Theorem:

Is this what The Shark, Akula, gives us here: ( 2 : 25 ) Above Video.

There should be enough information to make special reference to the Sawtooth Waveform, making sure special attention is paid! I have said, The Sawtooth Waveform is the defining Energy Waveform.

Remember: I = V / R so increasing the Voltage, increases the Current! Voltage is Free!

We must Pump Electrons down the Wire, and there is only one way to do this! We already know how to do this!

Chris

Chris posted this 10 September 2020

My Friends,

With hesitation I post this, we have had our falling outs, but you should not miss out as a result of that!

Information that was posted by a person that was in contact with Akula back in the day:

this is another the latest video of Akula as of today 10-16-2013. More about construction and tuning. He utilizes resonance in resonance phenomena his device reacts as a pump, creating difference potential to the ground. While ground is trying to balance the difference the pump differential - load is being powered constantly and is dissipating energy that is induced in output coil. Output coil is inductively coupled to the differential pump circuit/

начало! Роман Карноухов
 youtube  /watch?v=uOopbo...

Ref: Youtube Video: watch?v=ScXhI2hQawc

And some comments from The Shark, AKA Akula:

почьти все правильно !

almost everything is correct!

Ref: Youtube Video: watch?v=wuoISZAlFAc

As you all know, I have tried to explain the Electric "Generator" as a Pump many times in the past.

This has also come from T. H. Moray:

An electrical generator is, in the true sense, not a generator, as it does not create electrical energy. Electricity is not made by the generator, it is merely pumped. From that standpoint, an electric generator might be referred to as an electric pump and the Moray radiant energy device as a high-speed electron oscillating device.

Ref: T. H. Moray - THE SEA OF ENERGY IN WHICH THE EARTH FLOATS

All Electrons are tiny Magnets!

Akula tried to tell us, it got too hard, too many trolled him, he did not have the will power to explain, he just sold it and took the money! Perhaps he was not sure on certain things, he did say he did not know many times.

Chris

Chris posted this 12 September 2020

My Friends,

NOTE: In this video, the Coils are configured in 180 Degree Polarity, not the Signals! So 180 degree phase is correct for the phase difference.

Most here will know this stuff, some data in there that some may not know:

Looking at fundamental requirements for Energy "Generation" technologies. A lot of people forget, the Magnetic Fields must oppose, there must be a Bucking to "Generate" Energy.

This is the Slapping together of the Waveforms, the same as Delayed Conduction. They are the same things occurring here.

Chris

Chris posted this 12 September 2020

My Friends,

NOTE: Speculation ahead.

In Floyd Sweets VTA, I am fairly confident he used a simple Faraday's Law Equation to get his Voltage up, the task we have a bit of trouble with, but know of a few ways.

Remember what Walt Rosenthal told us:

The VTA "likes" to always see a minimum load of 25 watts.

Well, each Coil has a given Current, at 25 watts, and 120 Volts, the current is: 0.20833 Amperes.

Of course, knowing the Coil Dimensions, one could calculate the Magnetic Field B: 62.8308478 Gauss.

Note: Again I am speculating some what, I am not intending to mislead anyone but want to share some basics:

Consider for a moment the construction of the triode which includes the bifilar coils located within the fields of the two conditioned magnets. 

When the current in one half of the conductors in the coils (i.e., one of the bifilar elements in each coil) of the device is moving up, both the current and the magnetic field follow the right-hand rule.

The resultant motional E-field would be vertical to both and inwardly directed.

At the same time the current in the other half of the conductors in the coils is moving down and both the current and magnetic field follow the right-hand rule.

The resulting motional E-field is again vertical to both and inwardly directed.

Thus, the resultant field intensity is double the intensity attributable to either one of the set of coil conductors taken singularly.

Expressed mathematically: E = ( B x V ) + ( -B x -V ) = 2 ( B x V )

Putting each bifilar element into each Coil, we get:

Again, a step closer to achieving Floyd Sweet level of Energy Machine, perhaps. I think it depends on how open ones mind is to the possibilities?

October 10, 1871, Patent No. 119,825, Daniel McFarland Cook was right all along, we just weren't smart enough to figure it out!

Chris

Chris posted this 02 October 2020

My Friends,

With many replications of My Non-Inductive Coils Experiment, some very successful and some not so successful, we have without a doubt, seen a lot of progress!

Don't forget, we have been told:

We have seen this many times, but again, here are the images, recently removed from ou.com:

Remember, in the thread: The Input Coil, we go through the Input Power and the Power Returned, indicated by the Argand Diagram above. All this stuff is important to see, important to understand, this is not Symmetrical, not like a Conventional Symmetrical Transformer.

We have massive amounts of information, you can start here: Builders Guide to Aboveunity Machines

All of us here can help! Some here are much further ahead than others, but all here are treated Equal! No Trolls here, all Trolls will be immediately removed with no warning!

Chris

Atti posted this 03 October 2020

Hi.

This is the Slapping together of the Waveforms, the same as Delayed Conduction. They are the same things occurring here.

I do not have the ability to study coil resonance with modern instruments. But the guidance in the video is about the phenomenon of standing wave and the interactions. But I try to study the phenomenon with my own possibilities. I think that was the best demonstration.

Atti

Atti posted this 03 October 2020

Hi.

Today, I am sharing a very simple experiment, showing the wave of each Coil and how Partnered Output Coils Interact Together:...Of course, I am using a different Frequency: 480.230KHz and 480.2499KHz.

In this video, the Coils are configured in 180 Degree Polarity, not the Signals! So 180 degree phase is correct for the phase difference........the Magnetic Fields must oppose, there must be a Bucking to "Generate" Energy.

I wanted to reproduce this last video you uploaded.
Chris Help me interpret things.
But others can get involved.
I wanted to examine the standing wave. Unfortunately, I couldn’t watch it with a square wave. Nothing has changed.
Therefore, I thought I was imitating its self-capacitance with a capacitor. Thus, the resonance of the coil.
(I know this is not a good idea but if I have already done the experiment I will show it in the uploaded video)
In Chris’s recent video, we can see the signal coming out of both channels of the function generator are connected to the coils. The signal from one of the channels creates a standing wave. There is no current in the presentation, so there is no load.
The latter can be delayed conduction or load in an existing transformer. ?

(in the previous comment different Frequency: 480.230KHz and 480.2499KHz. )

And now for the layout of the video presented.
Winding process according to the current directions already specified. The direction of travel of each roll is shown on the yellow roll. The latter was loaded only for oscilloscope examination.
I am aware that this is not a standing wave.
Theoretically, in a closed-loop iron core coil, the flux passes through each coil and should induce the same amount of voltage.
The phase of the two coils with capacitors (both the coil and the capacitor have the same value) is the same. At certain frequencies, however, it is 180 degrees. But only if I pull the primary coil to either side. Asymmetry? There is no significant change in the middle.

Atti.

Chris posted this 03 October 2020

Hey Atti,

We have covered Standing Waves many times here, if you review: Standing Waves on Aboveunity.com

One of the better posts, found Here, shows what you're looking at. Pay special attention to the direction of the Waves.

That's a very good experiment! Well done!

• At 180 Degrees, Peak Voltage drops but does not go to zero!
  • At 0 Degrees, Peak Voltage increases.

You see this voltage increase and decrease as the "dancing" that Ruslan spoke of. This dancing is the speed at which the waves change, this is a pumping of sorts. 

It is the Difference in Wave Amplitude that changes the Standing Wave Amplitude. Each Traveling Wave has:

• λ or Lambda is the Wave Length.
  • c or the speed of light, 299,792 kilometers per second, is the propagation velocity.
  • f or Frequency of the Wave.

Remember what Floyd Sweet said:

It is a simple matter using the equations  E/H = √με and c = 1/√με for a team wave to get rid of H and C and so convert the first equation into the well known equation for energy density in the so-called electrostatic field

Ref: Nothing is Something by Floyd Sparky Sweet.

It is clear, Floyd Sweet wanted to remove H, which is the Magnetic Field, and C which is the Speed of Light, in other words a Standing Wave or a Team Wave, as c + -c = 0. In a Standing Wave, C becomes Zero. There is no Propagation Velocity, v = 0.

IMPORTANT: The Standing Wave is the Current, in Green. At the moment, in experiments we see a Voltage Standing Wave, this is to give you the same idea, but don't forget, Partnered Output Coils are Primarily Current Devices, however, we need Voltage to get the Current. The Current is the wave we need to Stand!

Also, remember, the Voltage V follows the Change of the Magnetic Field B, or the Change in Current I.

Chris

Chris posted this 05 October 2020

My Friends,

The Standing Wave, as we see it, we have a major problem, not yet bought up and discussed!

Voltage Amplitude:

In the Following Scope Display Image:

You will notice a very large difference here, the Voltage Amplitude never goes below a certain level, this is not a true Standing Wave as such. 

Below, the Three Red Lines, indication, from bottom up, Zero Volts, 1.85 Volts and then approximately 6.0 Volts respectively:

This means, in a DC Region of this portion of the Waveform, we have another, if you like Pumping effect occurring, due to the Changing Magnetic Field B. Remember, B changes V, the Change in B affects V. V, or Voltage follows B, the Magnetic Field Change.

At this point, I would like to remind you of an old image:

What is a Conjugate?

a reciprocal relation, especially having the same real parts and equal magnitudes but opposite signs of imaginary parts.

I was reading an article today, the term: "scientific achievement" was used. Achievement is only possible under a set of very narrow conditions:

1.  the act of achieving something the achievement of an ambition.

1. a result gained by effort : accomplishment being honored for her academic achievements a major scientific achievement.

2. a great or heroic deed.

3. the quality and quantity of a student's work standardized tests to measure achievement.

Isn't it odd, how we are so extremely far ahead of the others, simply through the Art of Exploration without Bias!

Chris

YoElMiCrO posted this 12 October 2020

Hi everyone.

@Chris.

This circuit is used to find the speed of magnetic propagation
within the core used, the delayed conduction time of your POC.
Once the time it takes to reach the secondary wave is found
longitudinal it will be possible to find the natural frequency of the core / material
that composes it, it is mandatory to separate both windings 180 degrees to
find such spread.
One will act as primary while the other will act as secondary, this
last with any load.
This definitely shows that it is possible to create standing waves
within it, since the velocity is calculated from the propagation time
of said wave and if we use a sub-harmonic of said frequency the
searched magnetic resonance of the nucleus used.

Here is an image of the circuit and waveforms.

Here the core used in the experiment, the secondary one in this case
mobile to be able to affirm that said speed is constant throughout the magnetic length.
In this case the secondary inductance is twice the primary, this is achieved when
we multiply the number of turns of the primary by the square root of two.
It is a TOROID-43.

Thanks in advance.

YoElMiCrO.

Jagau posted this 12 October 2020

Thank you Yo for these information, it seems interesting to try
what type of toroid 43 do you use?
see here the different specs and model

http://toroids.info/FT114-43.php

I have a question, in schematic, is it a low side pulsed on negative rail with Pmosfet??

jagau

Chris posted this 15 October 2020

Thank You YoElMiCrO!

@All readers, in the following video, the work referenced by Professor Eric Laithwaite: @15 : 45 through to 21 : 29

The machine Professor Laithwaite refers to:

Coils, with Current, are also a Gyroscope! Mass in a Rotational form just as a Gyroscope works.

My Friends, we have a lot to still learn as a species! Professor Laithwaite admits there are area's where we still do not know or understand many things!

Remember, Current has Mass, and this Current accelerating in a helical motion, does not obey all the Laws we know of. Einstein's Special Relativity does not allow for Black Holes:

The rotational effects have non local Curvature in Space and Time, we know Space and Time Must Curve, so we have holes!

In order to magnify the electrical movement in the secondary as much as possible, it is essential that its inductive connection with the primary A should not be very intimate, as in ordinary transformers, but loose, so as to permit free oscillation –that is to say, their mutual induction should be small.

Ref: Nikola Tesla Patent: 142,352

I must ask, does this part sound familiar:

By impressing upon the earth two or more oscillations of different wave length a resultant stationary wave may be made to travel slowly over the globe, and thus a great variety of useful effects may be produced.

Ref: Nikola Tesla Patent: 142,352

Nikola Tesla used the term:  Stationary Waves instead of Standing Waves. He uses the term: 15 times in this particular Patent.

My Friends, a Current in a Helical motion, 6.24 1018 Electrons per second equaling One Ampere, can curve Space Time!

Chris

Chris posted this 16 October 2020

My Friends,

The video that started me on YouTube, as corrupt as it is, Floyd Sweet Forgotten Genius:

I referenced this video, in my last video:

In this post, I want to talk about Coil Dimensions. This image shows what I mean:

Here is the completed, Generation 6 VTA:

Above, you can see the closest rule I can find to what we saw in Floyd Sweet's image. This is in CM and not in inches, so I cant be sure its right. Do we have another method of getting some idea of the Coil Sizes?

Yes!

Taking note of Floyd Sweets knuckle length:

My Knuckle length is:

So roughly 50mm, this means, Floyd Sweets must also be very close, not exactly, but close.

Reevaluating the image again, we can confidently say, approximately two knuckle lengths wide for the Coils:

I have to say it, I have never seen Magnets 100mm x 200mm, but the length of these Magnets are in the order of 2x the width and this is seen against the Rule also. So we have to say 200 mm long.

Height, a value that has changed dramatically over the Generations of the VTA, see VTA Generations Here, is approximately one Knuckle Length, or 50mm. Its worth noting, Floyd Sweet wrote about this, as "Aspect Ratio", in his paper: "Nothing is Something

We now have dimensions of the Coils in Generation Six VTA, 100mm x 100mm x 50mm, here is what we have learned:

Floyd Sweet said:

Now let us consider the losses. Copper or Cu I2R losses remain but may be minimized by using wire of larger than usual cross-sectional area.

As the load current increases, the complimentary flux adds to the cross flux. The voltage output remains constant. The primary limiting factor is the cross sectional area of the phase winding conductor.

Ref: The Space-Flux Coupled Alternator by Floyd A Sweet

Now, we have a problem, and something that is hard to prove for sure, we know each Power Coil had 2 Wires, or were Bifilar. There is some evidence to show Floyd Sweet wound his Coils one on top of the other, this is both written form and also pictorial form:

If one studies the above image, one can see an uneven edge horizontally through the middle. This also supports what Floyd Sweet said: "The resultant motional E-field would be vertical to both and inwardly directed" He said this for both Coils and gave Arrows to show this also:

This means, we have Two separate Coils, within our known dimensions, 100mm x 100mm x 50mm, that fit 100mm x 100mm x 25mm each, one on top of the other.

We have come far in a short time!

We also know, 240 turns of 0.8mm wire was used in most of Floyd Sweets Machines!

I wish to point out, Walt Rosenthal also said, importantly:

The VTA "likes" to always see a minimum load of 25 watts.

As pointed out previously, each Coil has a given Current, at 25 watts, and 120 Volts, the current is: 0.20833 Amperes. Here.

Furthering on this post some, we can calculate the Field in Gauss: 

You can see, for the Dimensions we have, we need a Change of Flux of: 1 to 85 Gauss at 60Hz to generate a Voltage of 120.96 Volts.

Remember: Your Input Coil controls the Frequency and Amplitude, not the Energy Transformation! Your Input Coil does not supply the Energy to the Machine, the Machine is an Oscillator and Energy comes directly from Encouraged Electromagnetic Induction.

Electromagnetic Induction, this is the key and essential principle, the same as every Electric "Generator"!

Chris

Chris posted this 19 October 2020

My Friends,

Another video, I think it is better in a Video than a lengthy Post:

Apologies, a Codec Problem, and the video was corrupted at the end, loosing some good information. Sorry all, 3rd time lucky?

To Power a Load, we must have: Voltage first, then a Current can only flow, through the Resistance, when we put the Volume of Electrons under a pressure and then pump them!

Don't forget, the Action of Force and Reaction always count:

Force and Balance of the Forces.

Chris

Chris posted this 20 October 2020

My Friends,

Partnered Output Coils are the only answer, that is Cheap and Simple!

My Thread: Chris's Non-Inductive Coil Experiment is the answer, the most simple and easy path to Above Unity Machines!

For your convenience:

Remember: The Rate, how fast, these Coils Slap Together, B, the Change in Magnetic Field, dt, the Change in Time, as indicated:

The area, marked Important, is the area that these Coils exhibit the super efficient effect of Electromagnetic Induction, where each Coil having a Magnetic Field Vector of: 1 + -1 + 1 = 1, puts no electrical Load on the Input at Resonance.

In Conventional Transformer Theory: 1 + -1 = 0, for a Symmetrical System. We are using an Asymmetrical System, we introduce Asymmetry, or Broken Symmetry, where Action, Reaction and Counter-Reaction occur in the System.

All the other forums, are not following any of this Logic, they are off chasing Magic and Rainbows, they do not follow advice given by the greats before us, they do not follow the logic, they do not follow the basic rules of Powering a Load:

Very simple, very straight forward. Study Electromagnetic Induction, study what I have shared, it works, its unlimited! Energy is: E = MC2, plain and simple, Electron's, Magnetically Pumped from the Atom!

Chris

Chris posted this 23 October 2020

Hello Munny,

Thanks for Sharing!

L2 and L3 need to be 180 degrees out of phase. L2 and L3 must oppose.

Chris

P.S: Don't forget, you must load the Coils to make them work.

Chris posted this 14 January 2022

My Friends,

I want to encourage more thought on this subject! Lets use Diakoptics to move toward a better understanding!

Partnered Output Coil One

We all know, by now, any Coil that is Loaded, will have an associated Magnetic Field. Using this Circuit we Visualise Partnered Output Coil One:

This Magnetic Field can be calculated using Amperes Law:

So, at Peak Magnetic Field, with a Coil using the following Design Characteristics:

• Length = 25mm
  • Turns 240
  • Permeability = 200
  • Current = 0.20833 Amperes.

We get a Magnetic Field = 5026.467821 Gauss!

All this, simply because we have a Current Flowing in the Wire!

Partnered Output Coil Two

Again, we all know, any Coil that is Loaded, will have an associated Magnetic Field. Using this Circuit we Visualise Partnered Output Coil Two:

Because we have a Changing Magnetic Field in Partnered Output Coil One, and we know what this Magnetic Field is: 5026.467821 Gauss, then we can use this same Magnetic Field, as it Changes in Time, to "Generate" a Voltage in Partnered Output Coil Two!

Using Faradays Law of Electromagnetic induction, we can Calculate this Voltage:

You can see, 126 Volts using a Coil with the same Turns, and the displayed characteristics!

Combined Interactions

We have an Electric "Generator". With Changing Magnetic Field in close proximity, we get this occur:

Using clever design, pointed out here: Coil Geometry we can very easily get a grasp of why we get this:

Partnered Output Coils Oppose each other, exactly as the Stator and Rotor do in an Electric "Generator". The difference is, we are Solid State and we use an Input Coil to Excite, or give the impression of Delta t, the Time Rate of Change.

Best Wishes,

Chris

Chris posted this 21 March 2022

My Friends,

Electrical Energy is Kinetic Energy, in Nature. The Volume of Charged Particles q, moving at Velocity v, which is Voltage, and Current.

We know, from Experiment, that The Copper Coil is the Source of Charge, which is normally in a static, non moving state on our level, however we know charge moves on the macrolevel, as Electrons revolve around the Nucleus at high velocity.

Conventional Electric "Generators", power our world! But most do not even know how they work! Most don't even know that the Torque on the Shaft is an After Effect, of the "Generators" function: Electromagnetic Induction!

We know from Experiment, that Electromagnetic Induction is the "Generation" of a Voltage! Which is E.M.F, a unit measured in Volts.

Current is not predicted by Faradays law of Electromagnetic Induction!

When and only when Current flows, do we see Shaft Torque on the "Generator" in the form of Drag!

This means, the Magnetic Field is the Cause of Shaft Torque, and the Magnetic Field comes after we allow Current Flow, they are intimately linked, one is the other, but from a different view point.

The Magnetic Field is a necessity! We must have a Current, this is a Requirement for Power, so we must advance this entire incomplete Concept, and complete a 197 year old technology to gain what we should have, over 100 years ago, Free Energy!

As one Magnetic Field opposes, we must arrange another that also opposes! This Superposition gives us a 1 + -1 = 0 Vector Sum of the Magnetic Forces, or M.M.F. Thus Partnered Output Coils.

It is very important to understand, Electromagnetic Induction can occur more than once in a single Machine!

I have shown you how to do this here:

When you achieve 2 B x V like I have shown you all, then you need to work out how the Voltages are "Generated". Which is easy!

Remember what Steven Mark said:

This is what creates the Standing Wave:

But, instead, with two Magnetic Fields, each being the Source of the other, at Magnetic Resonance!

Each Coil, has Turns N, and when Loaded, each Coil has a Current I, which creates a Magnetic Field B, which changes in Time t, thus the very requirement for Electromagnetic Induction! In the Thread: Coil Geometry, I have shown you how to work out the Design Characteristics, to "Generate" a sufficient Voltage!

I am surprised more have not come forward with successes, as this is so easy, it is so cheap, and all can have access to this right now! There are no Secrets, it works just as the Electric Generator does, we now have no Shaft Torque, and have essentially circumvented the Negative effects, some call Lenz's Law.

We have no competition! We have no Rivals! We are Elite Electromagnetic Induction Experts and here to help YOU Succeed! All you need do is start your journey! No one else even comes close to our Expertise! Many have spent a lifetime trying, and FAILED Miserably! We succeeded, and they hate it!

Best Wishes,

Chris

Chris posted this 23 March 2022

My Friends,

In my extensive study of Floyd Sweet's VTA:

I learnt a lot, but most important, I learnt a Secret that very few have known before! As time went on, I realised, most machines work on the same basic principle, even though there are many ways to get to the same basic end goal!

This Secret, I have shared with you all already:

I have explained in great detail, how these machines work and how to improve on it, very easily and cheaply! Most here know already, but the thread: Builders Guide to Aboveunity Machines contains all you need to know!

We have had many Independent Replications, which is considered Scientific Proof, yet many still choose to ignore this proof, either naively or insanely!

Floyd Sweet used an advanced version of the very same technology! We here at aboveunity.com have all the answers! But we are still Students, ourselves Learning how to further advance this very simple cheap Technology.

Best Wishes,

Chris

Jagau posted this 23 March 2022

A very important thread to read and re-read again

A lot of free information here.

Jagau

• Liked by
  • Chris
  • Augenblick
Chris posted this 27 March 2022

My Friends,

Electromagnetic Induction can lead to Above Unity Machines, so one must learn how we already "Generate" Electrical Energy in the first place, and then be prepared to add to existing Theory, breaking the Symmetry of the Transformer:

And making the Transformer Asymmetrical:

With some simple work and some sensible, logical thought this machine can go way above the Unity Boundary!

We have given you all the information! Free Energy machines are within reach of every person on Earth now! Cheaply and Simply!

Best Wishes,

Chris

Solhi posted this 28 March 2022

Hi, nice to be back again. The side suddenly disappeared from the net a year ago and a few days back I all in a sudden got an update.

I would like to ask, after I learned through Patrick Kelly's publication about Don Smiths works and Patrick's thoughts if it is true what I did read other places, That feeding a solenoid with very high frequency, it reduces its magnetic capabilities?

In theory the partnered coil would produce the same amount of Volt as Amperage e.g. 600/600 = 360 Kw. by (dependent on wire length) e.g. 40 Mhz.

Don, even he did say the 2nd coil should be wound counter clockwise actually never did it in his models, so what is the trick here?

• Liked by
  • Chris
  • Augenblick
Chris posted this 28 March 2022

Hi Solhi,

Please read: Builders Guide to Aboveunity Machines this thread explains all of it in great detail.

All the information in those threads explains all of it and shows you how to build these machines.

Best Wishes,

Chris

• Liked by
  • Augenblick
Solhi posted this 21 April 2022

I think it is more correct to say  2 Pi (r + 0.5 dia of wire)

• Liked by
  • Augenblick
Solhi posted this 21 April 2022

Funny, I have not had time to read this thread before now, but I came to the same conclusion 2 years ago reading Patrick J. Kelly's work about Don Smith. Still have to build anything in real though. Thinking this over until understanding saves time and material

• Liked by
  • Augenblick
Chris posted this 21 April 2022

Hello Solhi,

We are way more than Serious about this, so please understand when I say, we are way further ahead than some think! Way further ahead! We don't find this "Funny", it is a serious event here!

Your Statement:

Funny, I have not had time to read this thread before now, but I came to the same conclusion 2 years ago reading Patrick J. Kelly's work about Don Smith

I will be interested to see how far ahead you are then, if you have had this concept in your head for this long, you should have a very good grasp of the whole topic! Some have spent years and made very little progress! Some no progress!

Some like to gloat and make unbelievable statements that have no basis in fact, and then, where we have had many Independent Replications by many Members, those are often the Quietest! Proof is in the pudding some might like to say!

We do not provide a Free Ride for others here! We only help those showing proof of helping themselves! So lets see if you choose to progress here or make posts with no real direction.

Recently we had to remove a very small group of people for creating trouble here, and its great they are now gone! Please do not become one of those statistics. We only want genuine Members all working for the same end goal. Progress for all!

I wish more would come here and work for this very goal, as times are so tough now, there is really no other options than to look at what was considered impossible ten years ago and prove the evidence correct for yourself!

I hope you can become a contributing member as others do here!

Best Wishes,

Chris

• Liked by
  • Jagau
  • Augenblick
raivope posted this 22 April 2022

Hi,

Just wondering what will happen after second and third reflection?

https://www.aboveunity.com/content/uploads/b5d8d256-5657-4ec2-ac7c-a741014a20b4/0135e9c8-6563-4c84-abcf-ac2c014edf93_standing-wave.jpg?width=690&upscale=false

I think the current gets multiplied further.

Raivo

Chris posted this 22 April 2022

Hey Raivo,

Good Question!

Effectively, Energy is Unlimited! We have a Scalable System that uses the Magnetic Field of Each Coil, with an Asymmetrical Off Set, in other words: MMFa + MMFb + MMFc = MMFc, where in a Conventional System, we have MMFa + MMFb = 0. This is Symmetry. 

So in an Asymmetrical System, we can produce as much Voltage as we want, and Current is dependant on the Coils Geometry, in other words, Energy Density increases as the Magnetic Field Increases.

Remember what Floyd Sweet told us:

The current and potential windings require relatively little power, and are applied in such a manner that rate of flow of moving charges may be accelerated beyond 1 ampere = 6.2418 electrons ⁄ second. Thus the duty factor of the copper changes. I2R Losses diminish and more charges drawn from the now coherent space field flow at a faster rate as current to the load. This means as more current is required by varying loads more feedback magnetomotive forces free more electrons from binding forces complimented by potential magnetic forces of the orientated, coherent space field. Thus a conductor that formerly had a temperature rise above ambient labelled as a factor of 10 would now operate at a temperature of 1.0. Thus the same gauge wire would carry 10 times more current at the same temperature.

So the Magnetic Forces, which can be controlled, are the Pump, Freeing more electrons from Source, Accelerating them down the Wire.

So, a machine must have two Output Coils, its a Requirement, and either one Input Coil of  use one Output Coil as an Input Coil and an Output Coil, having two functions.

I believe the ideal configuration is Three Coils. Its not a Requirement however!

As Voltage Increased, the Magnetic Field must also Increase, there is a Feedback Force, making your Machine push more Electrons, so we have a machine that does work, from Source, by its very function!

The Timing of the Coils is important, Voltage V must be "Generated" in POC one and two at the same time, so Currents are also in Phase, equal and Opposite, this is the Pumping Force.

I hope this makes sense?

Best Wishes,

Chris

Chris posted this 22 April 2022

My Friends,

I want to say, I really like Raivo's way of thinking about Partnered Output Coils:

what will happen after second and third reflection?

The "Reflection" or Reinforcement of Waves of Magnetic Force, known as M.M.F which is Current I, through Turns N, and of Geometry ∈, is the Pumping, and the Assisting Force, that gives your Input, an other wise, negative Effect under Load, when Current I increases as Load Increases, and Resistance drops.

There is a beautiful set of Wave Mechanics here that works to "Generate" a Voltage, and the very action of Drawing Current increases the Energy Density available for use.

It so impresses me, how the Human Mind works, and when we come together, to advance on a subject of infancy.

Raivo has bought a very good way of thinking about a subject to the table! Thank You Raivo!

Best Wishes,

Chris

Andreas posted this 19 May 2022

Hi Chris,

I have done some experiments regarding this principle with 3 coils. The problem is to overcome the opposite voltages in the bucking coils, induced by a current change in L3. It seems, there are some ways around this problem. I got interesting results with my coil- pulser and an one Ohm resistor. The power is indicated thrue the voltage over the resistor. P = U(eff)^2, there are high peaks. With no filtering of the peaks measured with the scope, there is an efficiency of about 200%. But, the heat of the resistor says no, it feels more then 100% or less. Could it be possible, that this kind of energy does produce cold, instead of heat in the resistor?

If this could be possible, then an output transformer (non- bucking) instead of RL could solve this. The impedances could be matched for any load. I want to try it as next step, building a load- transformer to catch both, negative and positive energy. Here is a way, that forces high currents thrue the bucking coils.L1 and L2. L3 is wound direct above L2 and L4 is wound direct above L1. The distance to each other of the bucking coils is about 5cm.

This circuit pushes the current thrue the bucking coils when the Mosfet switches to on. In the same time L3 and L4 "charge" by bulding a magnetic field. When the mosfet switches off, the magnetic field from L3 and L4 collapses and the current flow thrue L1 and L2 stoppes and goes rapidly in the other direction. During shooting off, the voltage above the Mosfet has a peak of nearly 200V. Voltage (really current?) above RL is oscillating very heavy shortly after shooting on and off. The frequency is in the Mhz- range. When measuring the input- current, there is a "shoot- back" at the switching moment- especially when switching off.

May be this could be of interest. I am sure, there are many opinions, regarding "cold" and "hot" current, nonsense or not. Is it only conventional current, which is produced thrue bucking mode- coils?

Best Regards,

Andreas

Chris posted this 19 May 2022

Hi Andreas

On your Question:

Could it be possible, that this kind of energy does produce cold, instead of heat in the resistor?

I have deliberately avoided this topic for a very long time! Its a Can or Worms, its a topic that can not be sensibly discussed without becoming a bunch of Kooks, which the likes of Bedini became after a while.

This topic will become more insightful when we have more working on this and more replicating what we have done!

Great work! Thank You for Sharing!

Best Wishes,

Chris

Andreas posted this 23 May 2022

Hi Chris,

you are right. Cold electricity is a field, where much disinformation goes around. Live is too short, for that, we should focus on harvesting free energy.The missing heat on my resistor probably has nothing to do with cold electricity. The inductance is too high for measuring seriously. The calculated U(eff) could be nonsense. My output transformer instead of RL works great, it is possible to match impedances. With a transformer instead of RL you can feedback the energy to the source, the driving battery.  When the circuit reaches overunity, the voltage of the source- battery will rise up during work. In my circuit, the voltage drops very slow, the efficiency is good, but not good enough. I believe your theorie about partnered output coils is right, so I will make a better coil with much more windings....

My pulser- circuit is a simple, low cost and very efficient way to get sharp and powerful pulses. Hope, it gives coil experimenters an idee, how to pulse a coil without expensive equipment.

Kind Regards,

Andreas

Jagau posted this 02 June 2022

Hello Andeas

what is the purpose of using 2 mosfet low side drivers to make a single mosfet acrive r?

I ask the question because you did not use the first driver (lower one)it is just powered at pin 6

and the two output pin 5 and 7 are not connected

Jagau

• Liked by
  • Chris
  • Augenblick
Andreas posted this 13 June 2022

Hello Jagau,

Sorry for my late answer...saw your post today...

You are right, it makes no sense. The lower Mosfet driver has no function. It is only there to expand the circuit for more Mosfets to increase the amount of current you can switch. I did not erase the second driver, maybe it is needed later.

Best Regards,

Andreas

Rakarskiy posted this 17 June 2022

Generator Coils by Walter RUSSELL - focusing magnetic flux.

http://www.rexresearch.com/russellcoil/russellcoil.htm

• Liked by
  • Chris
  • Augenblick
Chris posted this 12 July 2022

My Friends,

I was asked a question today by a member, and I want to share the answer here:

The question:

What is the condition needed that POC2 . POC3 , POC X , to communicate with the Trigger ?
Is this process of " Aiding the Input" automatic ?  Or there must be some conditions met , before the power drops on the DC Source ?

The Answer:

Any Current Flow, and the Change of the Current Flow is considered a Magnetic Field, or the Magnetic Field, Changing in Time, and in proximity to another Conductor, considered a "Parasitic Inductance", by some, will induce an E.M.F Measured in units of Volt.

So, the method of Inducing Voltage, is the Change in Magnetic Field, or the Change in Current.

Remember:

1. The Change in Current/Magnetic Field "Generates" a Voltage.
  2. The Opposition of Magnetomotive Force, of Magnetic Fields, Pumps Current.

So, L1 induces L2, L2 induces L3 and if all three are this way, then there must always be one Coil that Assists L1 right? So, L3 also induces L1! Increasing L1 total Impedance. So the input Current then comes right down as Ohms Law states: I = V / R.

So, always one Coil must assist the Input Coil.

This is Asymmetrical Electromagnetic Induction!

Loose Coupling is an important factor, but not too loose.

Get Involved, prove it for your self, it works!

Best Wishes,

Chris

• Liked by
  • Augenblick
  • Melendor
Chris posted this 03 August 2022

My Friends,

In this post Here, I talk about the Symbiotic Relationship of Partnered Output Coils!

I will quote this here:

Let me tell you, something important happens, where I have marked: Important:

What Happens? Well its a little hard to explain, but here goes:

The Partnered Output Coils do work on each other, to "Generate" a Voltage via Charge Separation, and Pump a Current by Opposed Magnetomotive Forces, at this point, your Input Coil does the tiniest amount of Work! It requires very little Current to achieve this task: 

So, your Partnered Output Coils "Generate" Voltage and Pump Current! This is largely a Self Regulating System, doing work entirely by the Geometrical Design of the Coils! The Magnetic Field Strength being the Component that does Work! Or M.M.F, the Magnetomotive Force does Work on each Coil, regulating the other Coil, exactly as I described in the Thread: Timing 

The Magnetic Field can be entirely created from the existence of another Current:

There is nothing that says You MUST be the Source! This is Called Parasitic Inductance Or Stray Magnetic Fields, a phenomena that Electrical Engineers are Brain Washed into getting rid of by the very definition of the Term: Parasitic

We want this, its a Useful and Required Phenomena, the opposite of: Parasitic, is Symbiotic we want this! Its Natural, it is how Nature works and wants to work! Don't Fight it, encourage it!

I want to point out a simple fact! Steven Mark showed us several devices, two of which were important to define the difference between:

In the above video, you can see, this machine:

and this Machine:

You can go through the video and listen to the numbers, but I have something for you to ponder!

Question:

Why is it, the bigger machine puts out so much more Energy?

Question:

What sort of Energy did Steven Marks Machines Output?

Oh, you mean DC something like this:

Question:

What Effects were Observed?

An observation similar here:

Remember this:

Its just the knowledge of the Coils and how they interact with each other!

Aint that the truth!

Again, there is a Symbiotic Relationship, between he Coils, all working in a Harmonious Symphony to "Generate" Voltage and Pump Current and its all because of the Geometrical Configuration of the Coils, all working together, an Asymmetrical behaviour, where you need only put a tiny amount of energy in, and get our Copious Amounts of Energy in Comparison!

When the Super Numptys realise they have missed a very Important part in Science, we are gonna party like its 1999!

Never forget: Its the Symbionce of the Coils in a Harmonious Symphony that creates the effect! This is Magnetic Resonance!

I am sorry to all paying attention, I am just loving this: "Teasing of the Family of Clowns we have had to deal with for so long!" Trolls that is!

Best Wishes

Chris

Jagau posted this 03 August 2022

Yes, this image of the current is very important and

I confirm that I also find it in the Melnichenko thread effect.

Jagau

• Liked by
  • Chris
  • Augenblick
Chris posted this 03 August 2022

My Friends,

Partnered Output Coils are Symbiotic like Tuning Forks:

Ring one, and the other starts to go also, the exact same way! To do this, Partnered Output Coils must be loaded to work, because a Load defines the Current which in turn defines the Magnetic Field!

This is the Symbionce of the Coils in Magnetic Resonance! You could almost say a Sympathetic Resonance:

Do you remember this video:

In the VTA Gen 1:

We saw a Bridge Rectifier, on the Input, do you know why Floyd Sweet had this in place?

The Rectifier turns AC Input from the top waveform to the bottom waveform:

Take note of the shape of the Rectified Pulses! Dont forget, half Bridge Rectification is also possible. 

Best Wishes

Chris

Chris posted this 14 November 2022

My Friends,

I read a post on another forum today, which I feel needs to be bought up here!

It is from Member Smudge:

I think the Mark referred to in that letter could be Mark Goldes.  He ran a free energy organization Magnetic Power Inc. (MPI).  Mark was a good guy trying to bring free energy to the world but got a lot of online criticism because he was encouraging investors but never got them any monies because the free energy dream never came.  He mortgaged himself up to the hilt to keep the company going.  I think this alternator idea from Sweet was one of the things MPI put forward, but Sweet died before it got anywhere.  So maybe it has never been explored further than his idea put on paper.  I note that his current sensor started out as a helical coil wound around the primary conductor, but then changed to a ring core around the conductor (bizarrely stated as a hollow core in the diagram you posted) and the ring core has its own winding for the sensing output.  This tells me Sweet was developing the idea in his mind at that time and realized that the helical winding would not work.

Sweet made a number of fundamental assumptions or errors in his writings.  Perhaps the most striking is his statement in the image you posted that says "The rate of flow of moving charges may be accelerated beyond 1 ampere= 6.24x1018 electrons/second".  That would mean that the electron charge increases value.  Reading further on I don't think he meant that, but rather more charge is somehow entrained from the copper atoms so the number of conduction electrons increases.  Whatever was in his mind it is beyond what current science will accept and F6 would have a field day criticizing this.  Personally I would agree with F6, this is fanciful dreaming by Sweet.  Another of his errors claims that space has a frequency given by f=1/(2π*sqrt(μ00)).  This is of course nonsense, that formula merely gives you the frequency for which the wavelength is 1 meter.

Mark Goldes received a number of hairbrained ideas from different people, and he recruited me from another FE site to become an unpaid adviser.  MPI was later taken over by Hagen Ruff who then continued its work under the guise of Chava Energy and I was pleased to continue as a paid consultant.  Sometime later Hagen decided that pouring money into FE research was not going to provide any short-term returns, so he pulled the plug and my contract ended.  Chava continues offering not free energy but alternative energy solutions like wind generators.

Smudge

Ref: Floyd Sweet 'Space-Flux Coupled Alternator' (NOT the VTA)

Mark had about 10 organisations!

I think it is worth noting, Smudge has always played down Floyd Sweet as have many other of the people that were involved with Floyd Sweet! There is a number of non-sensical statements in his post!

Let me quote Floyd Sweets paragraph again:

The current and potential windings require relatively little power, and are applied in such a manner that rate of flow of moving charges may be accelerated beyond 1 ampere = 6.2418 electrons ⁄ second. Thus the duty factor of the copper changes. I2R Losses diminish and more charges drawn from the now coherent space field flow at a faster rate as current to the load. This means as more current is required by varying loads more feedback magnetomotive forces free more electrons from binding forces complimented by potential magnetic forces of the orientated, coherent space field. Thus a conductor that formerly had a temperature rise above ambient labelled as a factor of 10 would now operate at a temperature of 1.0. Thus the same gauge wire would carry 10 times more current at the same temperature.

Now Smudge states:

That would mean that the electron charge increases value

I absolutely disagree with this statement! This is simply a very bad interpretation of a very basic Statement made by Floyd Sweet!!!

Water Pumps have Flow Rates, in GPM, Gallons per Minute, or LPM, Liters per Minute!

Electromagnetic Charge Pumps are exactly the same, there is no ignoring the basic Science and Math! Elementary Charge also has a Flow Rate!

The definition for One Ampere is:

6.241509074×1018 elementary charges moving in a second.

I see a real concerted effort to try to confuse and smear the hard work that those before us have done!

Don Smith told us the very same thing:

Let there be Twits! Let the twits be a mouthpiece for Non-Sense! 

Did any of Akula0083's work ever see the light of day?

Was there a cover up and an effort to burry his work? What happened here? 

My Friends, you need to be very careful what you believe! Some people will lead you down the Garden Path and you will find out after a long time, that there is nothing but Manure at the end!

Floyd Sweet said:

A static version of the Space Flux Alternator is on the drawing board. 

and went on to say:

The defining equations are similar to those of the dynamic Space Flux Coupled alternator. 

As the time varying flux of a period of 1/400 or 2.5 milliseconds sweeps over the stationary armature coils, voltage is induced defined by Faraday's law. 

The underlying principles are the same. 

Best Wishes,

Chris

Chris posted this 05 February 2023

My Friends,

Science is catching up, slowly!

https://www.nature.com/articles/nphys3839

Please read the above article. Its worth the read! 

One must study what is being said, what is the Dirac Semimetal and the Weyl Semimetal:

Do you see the correlation to Partnered Output Coils?

Inside the Core, we have a series of Domains called: Antiferromagnetic Ordering or a antiferromagnetic System:

We have this very same Core Ordering when each Partnered Output Coil is Opposing each other, and the Core therefore does not travel the BH Curve as a Conventional Transformer would!

As is shown, we do have a Four Wave Mixing, because each Coil has a Primary and a Secondary Magnetic Field! Like Tom Bearden pointed out, the Whittaker Papers point this out.

This is because each Coil has:

1. Induction
  2. and Self Induction

Do you see now, how far behind the Other Forums are! So many clueless goons out there that pretend to be Gurus!

We are Light Years Ahead of the Other Forums!

Best Wishes,

Chris

ISLab posted this 09 February 2023

Now Smudge states:

That would mean that the electron charge increases value

I absolutely disagree with this statement! This is simply a very bad interpretation of a very basic Statement made by Floyd Sweet!!!

Water Pumps have Flow Rates, in GPM, Gallons per Minute, or LPM, Liters per Minute!

Hi Chris,

The kind of junk put out by Smudge not only confuses, but wastes time and energy, and in the ends leaves the serious researcher lost and frustrated. Even if one feels intuitively or logically that they are wrong, it still saps energy and sows seeds of doubt to pushes one to distance with an unhealthy agnosticism.

I want to thank you for taking the trouble to clarify the issues and to bring back focus on basic principles, and to help to identify who the genuine authorities in the field are.

Your site is a boon to genuine researchers in the field!

Much gratitude! 🙏

Chris posted this 09 February 2023

My Friends,

I wan to share this with you:

Fundamentally, a single Weyl fermion is not identical to a Dirac fermion. Weyl fermions are in many ways more fundamental than Dirac fermions. In the context of topological materials, you can experimentally see points in k-space associated with either Dirac fermions or Weyl fermions. For example, in the material TaAs, two Weyl points (will be explained later) have been observed:

Dirac and Weyl fermions transform differently under, say, parity and other discrete transformations. In representation-theory language, they also belong in two different representations.

There two “kinds” of Weyl fermions: left-handed and right-handed. These refer to a property called chirality, which is a mathematical concept but we can physically understand it more easily when the mass of the fermions is zero.

In the massless case then, chirality is the same with the so-called helicity, which is the measure of how much the spin of a particle is aligned with its momentum. Hence, in the massless limit, left-handed Weyl fermions have their spin oppositely aligned with their momenta compared to right-handed Weyl fermions.

A Dirac fermion is a representation in which we combine a left-handed Weyl spinor with a right-handed one. Now, when the fermions are massive, left-handed Weyl fermions and right-handed ones mix with each other and it doesn’t make sense to keep track of either of the two, since they mix together. In this case, it is more convenient to work with a Dirac fermion. We can definitely look at this from two points of view, one being the Dirac fermion one which does not mention Weyl fermions, and the other being through Weyl fermions that interact with each other because of their mass. It is in this sense that Weyl fermions are more fundamental than Dirac fermions. But, this depends on the dimension of our space, as I will explain later.

In the massless limit, the Weyl fermions don’t interact, so don’t mix with each other. In this case, we can still work with a Dirac fermion and view it as a composition of Weyl fermions of opposite chiralities or just decompose the Dirac fermion into two distinguishable Weyl fermions.

A crucial point of all of this is the existence of a matrix γ5�5, which is satisfies the Lorentz algebra {γμ,γν}=2ημν{��,��}=2��� along with the standard gamma matrices γμ��. In the four-dimensional spacetime, all of the above is valid, but this can change with the number of dimensions. To make this more concrete, we denote a Dirac spinor as ΨΨ and the left- and right-handed Weyl spinors as ψL,ψR��,�� respectively. See, in 3+13+1-dimensional spacetimes, the existence of γ5�5 allows us to write ψL=1γ52Ψ��=1−�52Ψ and ψR=1+γ52Ψ��=1+�52Ψ. It thus results in a decomposition of ΨΨ into ψL�� and ψR��.

In graphene, which is effectively a system with two spatial dimensions and one temporal dimension, γ5�5, does not exist. More generally, there is no way to decompose a Dirac spinor into two Weyl spinors in 2+12+1 dimensions. Hence, there are no Weyl fermions in graphene; only Dirac fermions. The conclusion is the same as in a 3+13+1-dimensional spacetime: Dirac fermions and Weyl fermions are different types particles.

This is true for all topological materials in 1+11+1 or 2+12+1 dimensions, such as graphene. Bear in mind though that there also exist topological materials that are three-dimensional (plus one dimension of time). An example of these are called Weyl semimetals and, as their name probably suggests, the fermions describing them are Weyl fermions. Now, it does not mean that all of the topological materials with this dimension are described by Weyl fermions, since if the particles describing these materials have an effective non-zero mass, they are represented by Dirac spinors.

In topological materials, these particles are associated with special points in k-space. At these special points, the band gap closes and the conduction band touches the valence band. In materials like graphene, these points are called Dirac points and there exist so-called Dirac cones living near them. These Dirac points can also be found in 3D materials. In materials such as Weyl semimetals, these Dirac points get split in two and form two distinct Weyl points. You can split a Dirac cone by breaking some of the initial system’s discrete symmetries for example. The Weyl points are connected via what’s called a Fermi arc, as illustrated below:

Summing up, in the context of topological materials such as graphene, Weyl fermions and Dirac fermions are different kinds of particles. That being said, in spaces of dimensions that allow us to decompose Dirac fermions into Weyl fermions, we can work with either of them but this does not mean that they are identical.

Ref: Adam Lantos - Quora

Can you remember where we covered left-handed and right-handed, chirality's before?

Maybe Here? Why do they Fail?

Best Wishes,

Chris

earthbound0729 posted this 02 March 2023

So Chris, and all present,

Earlier in this thread you mentioned to maximize self-inductance in the coils (POC?).

From what I see, these are several ways to help accomplish that goal:

Greater number of turns of wire on the core
Increase Cross-sectional area in a coil
Minimize Length of coil
The greater the magnetic permeability of the core

Anything else along these lines? 

Piecing this altogether for a Newbie, especially in reference to the timeframes (ie, chronology) since there are multiple threads and 6 years or so worth of notes here makes it a little difficult to keep everything in proper order and context.  I am taking extensive notes to help me.

Hopefully I will be able to start on some of these experiments soon. I believe you have mentioned on more than one occasion that the Mr. Preva experiment should be a good starting point for anyone. I thank you for your software tool as well, as that can be very helpful on important details of coil construction.

Ty,

earthbound

We're Light Years Ahead!
Members Online:
What is a Scalar:

In physics, scalars are physical quantities that are unaffected by changes to a vector space basis. Scalars are often accompanied by units of measurement, as in "10 cm". Examples of scalar quantities are mass, distance, charge, volume, time, speed, and the magnitude of physical vectors in general.

You need to forget the Non-Sense that some spout with out knowing the actual Definition of the word Scalar! Some people talk absolute Bull Sh*t!

The pressure P in the formula P = pgh, pgh is a scalar that tells you the amount of this squashing force per unit area in a fluid.

A Scalar, having both direction and magnitude, can be anything! The Magnetic Field, a Charge moving, yet some Numb Nuts think it means Magic Science!

Message from God:

Hello my children. This is Yahweh, the one true Lord. You have found creation's secret. Now share it peacefully with the world.

Ref: Message from God written inside the Human Genome

God be in my head, and in my thinking.

God be in my eyes, and in my looking.

God be in my mouth, and in my speaking.

Oh, God be in my heart, and in my understanding.

Your Support:

More than anything else, your contributions to this forum are most important! We are trying to actively get all visitors involved, but we do only have a few main contributors, which are very much appreciated! If you would like to see more pages with more detailed experiments and answers, perhaps a contribution of another type maybe possible:

PayPal De-Platformed me!

They REFUSE to tell me why!

We now use Wise!

Donate
Use E-Mail: Chris at aboveunity.com

The content I am sharing is not only unique, but is changing the world as we know it! Please Support Us!

Thank You So Much!

Weeks High Earners:
The great Nikola Tesla:

Ere many generations pass, our machinery will be driven by a power obtainable at any point of the universe. This idea is not novel. Men have been led to it long ago by instinct or reason. It has been expressed in many ways, and in many places, in the history of old and new. We find it in the delightful myth of Antheus, who drives power from the earth; we find it among the subtle speculations of one of your splendid mathematicians, and in many hints and statements of thinkers of the present time. Throughout space there is energy. Is this energy static or kinetic? If static, our hopes are in vain; if kinetic - and this we know it is for certain - then it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of nature.

Experiments With Alternate Currents Of High Potential And High Frequency (February 1892).

Close